Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out (28999 Views)

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Senator198: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2018
I wonder why this country is moving in this way it's high time we move out in our large numbers to hurt these ugly situation in this called nation
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by luvmijeje(f): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Seetto:

God bless u luvmijeje, infact I luv jeje, u can imaging how our brothers from the east will rush to come defend their own, always on the wrong page.

That's politics. Believe it or not, our brothers from the East not all, are playing the role of opposition or in Ekiti, the role of the ruling party facing the might of the ruling party that is at the center.

We that are not politicians just need to differentiate between what's real and what's politics.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by miraclea: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2018
We know them by their trademark

FEARS

SORROWS

BLOOD
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by cytell56: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2018
nNEOo:
Who is he telling?.... Is Sarah Leah done with her script or have we swept it under de rug... ..... .....

Under siege my ass.

Mumu, is that all you can say
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by oweman: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=activistjohnny post=69327438]while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.

Wasn't this same Fsyose installed by the military in 2014 by then Jonathan ?
Fayose is an iresponsible being its very posiible this story is fake he need be properly monitored as he by mow must be planning his eacspe route out of Nigeria.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Chibake(f): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose the comedian.Tomorrow is the main script.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by iamjavadem(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Told us what? Can u ever remember a time dss and police were never like this? You must have been sleeping since.
dcosmosboy:
Democracy at work. We told u guys bt u refuse. Only in Nigeria d DSS and police will arrest u, detain u b4 commencing investigation on Y u where arrested. Shit hole country.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Chuksonyeike: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

Why did Ekiti people not resist the intimidation when same thing happened to 4 years ago
anyone who beleieves the 2014 election in ekiti was rigged must be a very big fool.The same election we followed on this site as the results came in from the different polling units!!!.If you are hoping on rigging for the APC to win tomorrow sorry is your name

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Chuksonyeike: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=oweman post=69331709][/quote]

Fayose won the 2014 elections.If anyone was in doubt f that the same thing was repeated in the 2015 elections where PDP still won all the elctions conducted in the state.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Chuksonyeike: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

Fayose did the intimidation 4 years ago and he won. Is it because Fayemi was not a crybaby.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/21/gov-kayode-fayemi-my-ekiti-election-story

Fayose lost and congratulated fayose.Enough of all this lies.He later ecanted when he was rebuked by his party
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by higherpower: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
This strategy will never work it is counter productive it will drew sympathy votes for PDP and potrayed our country as uncivilized and rendered this election not free and fair. infact the people of ado ekiti are voting enmass for professor olusola eleka of pdp. fayemi should forget this election. intimidation can never stop ekiti people from coming out and voting for their governorship candidate, professor olusola eleka of pdp.

If you still think that somehow someways, PDP will win, then you ask those who thought Fayemi would win in 2014. Don't waste your hope or wishes. APC will win by any means what so ever
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by MensIssuesNg: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Tit for tat.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by frankwyte: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2018
If the story is true and the world PDP do not stand up against it, then this is gone!
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by higherpower: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Firefire:
The terrorist elements supporting the fraudulent party called APC never sees anything wrong in this abuse of power.

They only see pay-back time for PDP. Now tell me where is the CHANGE you all chanted?

Like I use to say, APC change is fraudulent!

APC = PDP^9

After all you didn't vote for the Change so why bother. Stop crying, at least wait for the results to start rolling out.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by sojdson: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi is on vengeance mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgy-An71Io4
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by ridbell01(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2018
why this guy is acting film for his follower Na ,is he going for the third term?.election was held in anambra no drama this man should less people rest na
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by higherpower: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
some idiotic pigs of buhari always go about yapping. That thier god is a reformed democrat.

lol. such zombies

We agree, Buhari is not a democrat. Let APC win first. Go to America if you want democrat.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by smileyoo: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
the thing is last last Apc will loose the election

or was it not fayemi just like that idiot yahaya bello promised to dash fulani herdsmen land. That's y you see this fight here and there.

ekiti should be wise else they turn into benue, kogi. plateau and other apc states
i can assure you, ekiti people 'll never bring themselves under the yoke of apc, even though pdp is not the best, but then its still better than apc. its now clear to ekiti people, that a vote to apc = a vote to fulani-terrorism.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by zinizta: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.

are you presently in Ekiti or a party agent or both?
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Guys can you see apc brigandes saddam hussein style? I only pity ekiti people this was how I was shouting in 2015 that Nigerians will regret ever voting for apc I said it then blood will flow like water, head will rolls, crime will be uncontrol, religious cleansen will break out that Buhari has in a wee hour with some jihadist agreed to unleash indirect religious war in a disguise, I said it then electricity won't still be stable, intimidation will be the order of the day etc but sai baba my foot came on me called me a liar today who is a lair

Pls why would security operatives arrest these guys pls why and what is their crime? Even the incoming deputy governor already in trouble pls why? Do you have to intimidate people to vote for you? Is it by force to vote for you. Oh sorry I know apc goats will say oh pdp did same nice one, so you all fools now accept pdp and your useless apc are same isn't?

Ekiti people una go hear wenn................
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nasige(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2018
BROS U LIE.....
activistjohnny:
it was during that period that i know that arrest and intimidation nevee solve issues at all. infact dino melaye was so so popular during till this moment. even kogi people are saying that he should contest governorship seat against yahaya bello of Apc.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by nzube89(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2018
There will be heart breaks and failure after tomorrow .Fayemi will be declared winner on Sunday .elections are not won on social media in Nigeria .
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nasige(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2018
BROS U LIE WHICH KOGI PEOPLE.....
activistjohnny:
it was during that period that i know that arrest and intimidation nevee solve issues at all. infact dino melaye was so so popular during till this moment. even kogi people are saying that he should contest governorship seat against yahaya bello of Apc.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Walexybobo(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Bubu is gradually fo'gba yangans.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by ibori1(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Starting from today, Fayose should be under house arrest. That will make 2014/2018 equation balance. I watched how police maltreated Fayemi during 2014 election and I almost cry.

Anyone one that go against this need mental checkup

Between, Ekiti is very peaceful. I enjoy the presence of Policemen in my environment. Over 100 police watch my street all night. SECURED

so u voted APC to equal what PDP did or u voted for change?

silly child
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose keep quiet there angry
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by AdamuAudu: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Democracy at work. We told u guys bt u refuse. Only in Nigeria d DSS and police will arrest u, detain u b4 commencing investigation on Y u where arrested. Shit hole country.
In fact sha, each time I read post like this and this your post (response), I just feel like harming myself for voting for this senseless fool call Buhari with his hollow block nrain. Why on earth should i have votted for this human goat?

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Starting from today, Fayose should be under house arrest. That will make 2014/2018 equation balance. I watched how police maltreated Fayemi during 2014 election and I almost cry.

Between, Ekiti is very peaceful. I enjoy the presence of Policemen in my environment. Over 100 police watch my street all night. SECURED
The words of a mad man indeed
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by 02Kebreal(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2018
JUST ARREST
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by sirpedro(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Mumu you think the polices are actually protecting you and your street? Well I pray that sense fall on you
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by jahsharon: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.

It will work, it worked in 2014 when several APC stalwarts were put in house arrest, now it is now PDP's turn to be under house or prison arrest and the result will be victory by APC.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by fuke(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
[BREAKING] Ekiti Under Siege Again - Gov Fayose Cries Out!

Deputy Governor Candidate of the PDP Ogunsakin’s home taken over by security operatives.
3 House of Assembly members arrested , where about unknown. #The siege has started again!
Ekiti Election: PDP Deputy governorship candidate, Deji Ogunsakin, three assembly members - Wale Ayeni, Dr Samuel Omotoso, Musa Arogundade arrested by the police.

Fayose is a propagandist of the highest order.

The Director of Campain for Eleka is Bisis olawole
and his house is infront of mine.
Its being peaceful here

If anybody should be arrested to hurt PDP most,
it is the Director of campaign.

Dont believe anything this man says.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.