Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out (29001 Views)

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by newbie2018: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Starting from today, Fayose should be under house arrest. That will make 2014/2018 equation balance. I watched how police maltreated Fayemi during 2014 election and I almost cry.

Anyone one that go against this need mental checkup

Between, Ekiti is very peaceful. I enjoy the presence of Policemen in my environment. Over 100 police watch my street all night. SECURED
I am not from ekiti state nor in ekiti state but am curious to know, where do you think the masses votes lies according to these dramas, personal people's opinions, predictions, the people's satisfaction of this outgoing governor. what do you think the people will vote?

ps: be unbiased
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by ohiku4every1(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.
Do the same people of Ekiti state resist the same intimidation in the 2014 election that sees the most educated person and most responsible person of ekiti state became the gov?

buy sense pls

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by 7lives: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2018
kurt09:
So where is the change? Are we practising revenge democracy? I don't understand.

So you don't KNOW that settling old scores is part of politics?.
Abeg this one na return match jare, the same rule applied in the first leg, should also apply in second leg.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by fredoooooo: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Continue to dey cry you shall cry forever
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by famosh: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

I guess you have been brainwashed to believe everything that comes out of the mouth of this drowning man.

Since where they were printing fake ballot papers was discovered, Fayose knew the game was up and he has been acting dramas to decieve His brainwashed followers.

I will not even pity him even if it is true because karma is a bitch
Don't mind the boy! It's not his fault! You don't expect critical thinking from the highly unintelligent ever-deluded IPIGs na!
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by gladisa7: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2018
now u see why some people felt jonathan should nt ve conceded defeat to buhari..they are using presidential power now. Federal might...The APC. Something Jonathan had and could nt at least sack and replace JEGA.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Akilek: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
[BREAKING] Ekiti Under Siege Again - Gov Fayose Cries Out!

Deputy Governor Candidate of the PDP Ogunsakin’s home taken over by security operatives.
3 House of Assembly members arrested , where about unknown. #The siege has started again!
Ekiti Election: PDP Deputy governorship candidate, Deji Ogunsakin, three assembly
members - Wale Ayeni, Dr Samuel Omotoso, Musa Arogundade arrested by the police.

My governor be at rest if they like make them go carry the whole government house and even the professor Apc will still fail in ekiti fayemi is just winning small battle he will loose the main war
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Billygee2u: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
This strategy will never work it is counter productive it will drew sympathy votes for PDP and potrayed our country as uncivilized and rendered this election not free and fair. infact the people of ado ekiti are voting enmass for professor olusola eleka of pdp. fayemi should forget this election. intimidation can never stop ekiti people from coming out and voting for their governorship candidate, professor olusola eleka of pdp.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
newbie2018:

I am not from ekiti state nor in ekiti state but am curious to know, where do you think the masses votes lies according to these dramas, personal people's opinions, predictions, the people's satisfaction of this outgoing governor. what do you think the people will vote?

ps: be unbiased

__________________-
Fayemi has the upper hand already. His achievements in his first term is surely speaking for him.

Employment of 20,000 people in Ekiti ( Fayose sacked everyone after winning without creating a single employment)

Free Education ( then I was in ss3 class under Fayemi, the maximum school fee paid by secondary school student is #1, 000 and that is addition of Lesson fee). And also, Neco, Waec is totally free ( Except expo money. Lol). Plus provision of Laptop to over 30,000 students.

Primary and Nursery is totally free except Lesson fee.

Since Fayose resume office, there is nothing free about school again. Even Nursery pupils pay over #5, 000. Any student who can't afford Waec can't write Waec. Even private pupils and students pay Tax

#5, 000 naira to Aged women and widow. Fayose stopped this after winning

Fayemi did not owe workers salary unlike Fayose
Construction of 5km road in each local government. I will make a local government as an Example. That is Efon Local government. You can wear the same cloth in days without washing in this Local government cause all roads are tarred. You can't see a single dusty road. It get to some extent that road which has no importance are being constructed. Lol

THAT IS HIS ACHIEVEMENT vs FAYOSE...

I will leave that achievement aside. Masses will judge that not me. The major issue now is that PDP leaders in Ekiti are against Fayose. Fayose betrayed all leaders that worked for him during 2014 election. That is why TKO, Dayo Adeyeye, A senator and a Rep left Fayose. Those are the only ones that came live on TV to declare. Most of them are working against him but didn't declare due to political reasons.

Those with Fayose are of no political Value. They are people like Eleka. Those who can't canvass voters. The perfect example of this is 2015 general election when Jonathan associates left him.

Now, join this with federal might which is playing out already + Buying of votes ( I'm sure APC are planning to spend 5k above). With the drama he pulled few days ago, Ekiti are just laughing at him. Some saying it's pay back time and some saying it's a blatant lie. His party members even know it was a lie

SOMETIMES, VOTE RESULTS GOES DIFFERENT DIRECTION BUT EKITI ELECTION WON'T BE ONE. IT'S A PERFECT WIN FOR FAYEMI

There is possibility that Fayemi will win up to 13 Local government out of 16.. But am not God. The masses will determine the result

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Goddex: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Democracy at work. We told u guys bt u refuse. Only in Nigeria d DSS and police will arrest u, detain u b4 commencing investigation on Y u where arrested. Shit hole country.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2018
James4bright:

100 policemen?? This is the reason Nigeria would never succeed. No one is truthful.

Yes. Over 100 policemen.

Reason, Tinubu lodged in hotel there. THANKS
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by bash8936: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
whenever I see some fools comparing APC or PDP, I just shake my head. Wetin be the difference betweens the two party. If you're in your right sense in this country is better to start supporting personalities in elections instead rooting for or hating a party. Obanikoro as at last ekiti election was the field Marshal on that election day with PDP, but now he's with APC. Dino melaye was like a rooting voice to the impartiality against APC on that election day but now he's with PDP.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by kurt09(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
7lives:

So you don't KNOW that settling old scores is part of politics?.
Abeg this one na return match jare, the same rule applied in the first leg, should also apply in second leg.
It's a pity.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Yinkagbo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
activistjohnny:
Sen. Dino Melaye was beaten,harassed, intimidated and arrested before his recall election..

He still defeated them from his sick bed..
Let Fayemi use every power at his disposal, he will still fail abysmally.
Mark my words. ekiti people are not coward.

Stop beating your chest on nothing........i told you the truth but you refused to listen to me..... PDP can not win osun......u keep saying u are grass root politician....i am not a politician but i am use to the politician,if osun pdp feed ademola to contest for governor aregbe candidate will beat him hands down.......am not saying apc government is good, but as for now I don't see political party out shinning them....... Not pdp at all.....so stop beating ur empty chest on what u know nothing on, and don't go and use your papa house to belt on osun election......
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Yinkagbo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
bash8936:
whenever I see some fools comparing APC or PDP, I just shake my head. Wetin be the difference betweens the two party. If you're in your right sense in this country is better to start supporting personalities in elections instead rooting for or hating a party. Obanikoro as at last ekiti election was the field Marshal on that election day with PDP, but now he's with APC. Dino melaye was like a rooting voice to the impartiality against APC on that election day but now he's with PDP.

Your head dey thr jare...........voting for personality is the key, if we want better Nigeria..........
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Yinkagbo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekitimadman:

__________________-
Fayemi has the upper hand already. His achievements in his first term is surely speaking for him.

Employment of 20,000 people in Ekiti ( Fayose sacked everyone after winning without creating a single employment)

Free Education ( then I was in ss3 class under Fayemi, the maximum school fee paid by secondary school student is #1, 000 and that is addition of Lesson fee). And also, Neco, Waec is totally free ( Except expo money. Lol). Plus provision of Laptop to over 30,000 students.

Primary and Nursery is totally free except Lesson fee.

Since Fayose resume office, there is nothing free about school again. Even Nursery pupils pay over #5, 000. Any student who can't afford Waec can't write Waec. Even private pupils and students pay Tax

#5, 000 naira to Aged women and widow. Fayose stopped this after winning

Fayemi did not owe workers salary unlike Fayose
Construction of 5km road in each local government. I will make a local government as an Example. That is Efon Local government. You can wear the same cloth in days without washing in this Local government cause all roads are tarred. You can't see a single dusty road. It get to some extent that road which has no importance are being constructed. Lol

THAT IS HIS ACHIEVEMENT vs FAYOSE...

I will leave that achievement aside. Masses will judge that not me. The major issue now is that PDP leaders in Ekiti are against Fayose. Fayose betrayed all leaders that worked for him during 2014 election. That is why TKO, Dayo Adeyeye, A senator and a Rep left Fayose. Those are the only ones that came live on TV to declare. Most of them are working against him but didn't declare due to political reasons.

Those with Fayose are of no political Value. They are people like Eleka. Those who can't canvass voters. The perfect example of this is 2015 general election when Jonathan associates left him.

Now, join this with federal might which is playing out already + Buying of votes ( I'm sure APC are planning to spend 5k above). With the drama he pulled few days ago, Ekiti are just laughing at him. Some saying it's pay back time and some saying it's a blatant lie. His party members even know it was a lie

SOMETIMES, VOTE RESULTS GOES DIFFERENT DIRECTION BUT EKITI ELECTION WON'T BE ONE. IT'S A PERFECT WIN FOR FAYEMI

There is possibility that Fayemi will win up to 13 Local government out of 16.. But am not God. The masses will determine the result

Infact, I like your unbias analysis,unlike that activistjohnny that is deceiving himself.......that want to die on top apc and pdp matter............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party / Akeredolu Sworn In As Ondo Governor (Photos) / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.