Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree (25602 Views)

Best Paying Jobs In Nigeria That Don’t Need Your University Degree / 5 High Paying Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
I believe that photography. Some charge up to 300k for weddings alone.
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Op, who are you to detect the maximum salary of any professional. I design websites and that figure up their is rubbish. angry
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by translux(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Police career salary is 45k per month, how does that equate your proposed N1 Million annual salary
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by shinechinedu(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Please how can I contact you for the shared hosting.? Send me your number or email please
royalamour:
Bricklaying
Pastries
Driving
Fish farming
Poultry
Painting
And others.

I am an expert in web and mobile application design and development.

I also have a foreign unlimited shared hosting. You can contact me to host your website for you for as low as 3k.
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by henrixx(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Lol

Easier said.
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Oyerinde16(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2018
LIAR
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by johnjerome(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2018
op get ur facts well for u to be a police inspector u must posses ond or nce
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by zinaunreal(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Lies just full the salary
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Exodusontop(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Pls how does this Q and A App work? And how can it be a source of income? I'm interested...Kindly reach me on exodusontop@gmail.com
Thanks as i hope to hear from you.
qanda:
Insightful list. For a skill like Digital Marketing, one need not wait to be employed to earn reasonable income. You can find a good product, sell it and make good profits.

Programmer should make above list, one does not necessarily need to be a graduate to learn coding.

Meanwhile, you can make some income selling educational and career resources on Q and A App. Download on Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

If you want a one on one digital marketing training in Lagos call 07052193183.
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by AnanseK(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
royalamour:
Bricklaying
Pastries
Driving
Fish farming
Poultry
Painting
And others.

I also have a foreign unlimited shared hosting. You can contact me to host your website for you for as low as 3k.

To be Dangote or Bill Gates, you don’t need a University degree .
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by KardinalZik(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2018
NO graduate earns more than a beautiful ASHAWO in Nigeria.

An average Nigerian ashawo (classic, with enough makeup and packaging) earns far above #10,000 daily. That is #300,000 monthly. That'll make up over #3,000,000 per annum.

NO DEGREE, NO CV, NO APPLICATION, NO INTERVIEW, NO QUEUEING!

Just TAKE THE RISK, and you're there already!

Then come online on social media and begin to echo SMALL GIRL WITH A BIG GOD!!!
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by guesswhot(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2018
TELEMARKETER
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by anuofia(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2018
pls I want to learn about graphic designer..who can help me pls am ready to pay..I base in Onitsha
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by 6sco: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2018
royalamour:
Bricklaying
Pastries
Driving
Fish farming
Poultry
Painting
And others.

ur number should be on your signature so we can contact u.
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by royalamour(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2018
6sco:

ur number should be on your signature so we can contact u.

070Xxxxx thanks
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by royalamour(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2018
shinechinedu:
Please how can I contact you for the shared hosting.? Send me your number or email please

07059xxxxxxx
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Psoul(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Prostitution
Child Trafficking
Kidnapping
Armed Robbery
Yahoo Yahoo
Nairabet &NaijaBet
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Psoul:
Prostitution Child Trafficking Kidnapping Armed Robbery Yahoo Yahoo Nairabet &NaijaBet
u forgot political thuggery
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Psoul:
Prostitution Child Trafficking Kidnapping Armed Robbery Yahoo Yahoo Nairabet &NaijaBet
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Mbediogu(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Na police own me want with or without salary.
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by Psoul(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
chukwukahenry:

Correct guy. Ur head dey dia.

People, Biko, Plus Political Thuggery grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by piamily(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Entvibez post=69327644][/quote]
Pianists
Music producers
Re: 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree by poetemmy(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Ready to turn your knowledge into income? Imagine getting paid for sharing your valuable insights online! Dive into a world of opportunity at The Virtual Adviser.

🚀 Why Join?

Share Wisdom, Earn Rewards: Your advice is valuable! Share it with those seeking guidance and earn for every insight.
Flexible Remote Opportunities: Work on your terms, from the comfort of your space.
Global Impact: Reach a diverse audience and make a difference in people's lives.
💼 How to Get Started:
Head to https://thevirtualadviser.com.ng, register for an Adviser account, and embark on a journey of earning and sharing wisdom.

Ready to monetize your expertise? Don't miss out — join The Virtual Adviser community today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / Should I Do This All Because Of A Job? / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.