Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (100001 Views)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by NiklausAkins(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
No insults intended...
But thats not the title at that time.. I mean "the son of a bricklayer" the guy hadd loads of cash.. So she did not date him because she was ready to suffer with him or shii like that. .. Assuming its the son of the bricklayer that does not have shiit(asin shigban) wah will she be doing with him??.. He has lots of money..he probably wanted to upgrade to the next level, and then Devil treated his fuckup...

cococandy:
so it’s her fault.

A daughter of an ex governor dating the son of a bricklayer. Isn’t that the suffer-with-him-until-he-makes-it kind of love you people always preach? The problem is that you’re all fvcking misogynistic asses and that’s why you people keep doing things like this.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by NiklausAkins(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Why the rich date themselves...He was rich nau.. The guy had his money.. Thats why she was dating him.. That dude right there was in money(just that the money was dirty)..... So if they continue dating themselves all in the name of "money"(vanity)..you'll fucking end up..welll... I feel sorry for her tho..
So its not like she qas struggling with him or stuffs like that, that nigga was giving her loads of cash.

sankky:
Where are those that wonder why the rich date and marry themselves?
Here is your answer: the son of a bricklayer who was dating the daughter of a former governor ........
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by NiklausAkins(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin....

Lol.. See it works o..(am not endorsing it o).. Money ritual is for real l, Evil spirits and shiits grin.. The thing is Devil will not give you something without collecting x100.. In this akure, heard alot of people that did money rituals, they got rich yup, but they ended up dead cheesy grin.. So its for real, but if u shook head get ready to die.... grin.. Wah do you say about Yahoo plus?? Go to Ekiti and see these guys do live rituals..
Humans are just wicked and greedy..very impatient too..

..my two cents...

cococandy:
It doesn’t work. They are dumbasses who kill people for nothing.

It doesn’t and has never worked
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by NiklausAkins(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
The money comes from other peoples wealth na grin
Dont you know somepeople in Nigeria, irrespective of how much they earn 1million and above, theyre always in debt and in financial crisis.. I heard of someone that for the past 15years of his life, his a boss in his office, earns millions monthly, he. Cannot give account for what he use1naira to do. cheesy.. So this is nigeria o.. Everything na spirituaL fight grin grin..

I asked sometimes ago whether, the money from ritual was coming from central bank grin..cos this money theyre original not fake, so its obvious that its other peoples wealth and money..
sacajawea:

Anyone, you sha saying it's real? that the wealth is direct result of the person Sacrificed right?
So money comes from Where
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by dangoteinlaw: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2018
osazsky:
I know how powerful imams are,how dey kill inocent people and pretend DAT dey are peaceful and obey d instruction of Allah, and how dey do rituals ,marry women who are 9 as wife instead of giving them education and call them sex tools ,
grin how they sleep with their goats too. Muslims are unbelievable!!!
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by zanjorrg(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2018
I wouldn't say I didnot know him now that he got himself into this mess. We finished from this same secondary back then in 2007. As at then he was very simple, may be he was influenced during his time in FUTA or after graduation. People that are calling him son of a bricklayer that the guy is poor, haven't u seen a begger that has a millionaire child before? The guy was rich but nobody knew he was into all these

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
osazsky:
OK sorry I thoht u were interested, black magic exist my bro,d whites also has diabolic powers, google Chris Angel or try to watch MBC 4 on CTL satalite he anchored the program, oboy if u watch DAT guy u won't survive 20min,u will quickly change d Chanel ,google his videos on u tube, some whites say he is greater than Jesus,very gorry ,I had to put parental control cuz of my kids,we dey learn for Africa self we never start

Am white n Australian n chris angel n the like use special effects n white magicians are frauds. Very clever manipulation of wires strings n such mixed with special effects. Its illusions not magic. I saw one such Australian magician reveal how is done. Its very clever manipulation of objects lights etc n is all clever illsions. Dnt be fooled
If magic exists i think is out there n is demonic only. Fortune tellers ninety nine percent frauds. Plus the bible says not to use fortune tellers n talk to the dead or try see your future or gain wealth thru magical means. Is a sin ppl. Your soul is worth more and eternity in heaven is better than eternity in hell just to make a few years on earth more pleasurable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GMBOFASIA1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.