Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (99936 Views)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Akpacha(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I don't understand how this money ritual of a thing works.. Is that the dead body or private parts will turn to dollars...if so how? ..I don't understand some one should explain using scientific methods if possible what are the likely formula used in the evil thing ...am a scientist and am Confused
scient.. kini?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Asholami: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
leckzid:
please I don't understand, can someone tell me how is it possible to cut a female private part.

The breast nau.... are u that dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Pitokwe(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Yoruba tribe for sure!

I thought Yoruba say is only ibo that do money rituals?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Freeman59: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
the world as we know it .............
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
I am using NwanyiAwkaetiti as a point of contact to pray for all the young ladies in the world. May Almighty God protect y'all from evil men...
Amen. But evil men abound and stories like this will continue to occur until we become civilized.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
ednut1:
They prefer to date useless guys
so it’s her fault.

A daughter of an ex governor dating the son of a bricklayer. Isn’t that the suffer-with-him-until-he-makes-it kind of love you people always preach? The problem is that you’re all fvcking misogynistic asses and that’s why you people keep doing things like this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
It doesn’t work. They are dumbasses who kill people for nothing.

It doesn’t and has never worked
Andrewgame42:
I don't understand how this money ritual of a thing works.. Is that the dead body or private parts will turn to dollars...if so how? ..I don't understand some one should explain using scientific methods if possible what are the likely formula used in the evil thing ...am a scientist and am Confused

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pitokwe:

Seems demons get minting company for their coven cos I don't understand how riches will come after 7 days

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by livinbygrace: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
fmlala:
Stop dating yahoo boys den no dey hear

Next time read well before you comment.This is not YAHOO but rituals.Hacking,spamming,crediting has nothing to do with this but brains.most computer programmer learn hacking as a course in school.Its meant for intelligent people and not dullard.Stop spreading false information.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is what happens When the daughter of a deputy governors gives up her kitty to the son of Brick layer...No matter how we hate might hate to hear the truth it has to be said ..Please date within you brain grade, his father didnt become a bricklayer by chance .

I thought we wanted women to marry struggling guys?

If they don’t use you for rituals, they will leave for a ‘slay queen’ when they ‘make it’

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
modelmike7:
A Police source said that if the corpse had been allowed to decompose for seven days, the suspect would have become rich suddenly.

Rubbish
i spotted that statement too. thats a stupid thing to be said by a policeman.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by delishpot: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
maticdamian:

Can you help or not?

I can not help o.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
robertito7:
I don't even know sef an ex governors daughter oh.. But from the report the ex governors referred to the guy as an ex boyfriend (probably when she was still young and naive) . I think he hypnotized her

Hypnotized or give her head,or disvirgined her...or some blood covenant shiiiit.or maybe he's in a gang.because truly I don't see anything alluring about the guy for such a girl in her level to date him,he's even a son of a bricklayer...chai

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
sankky:
Where are those that wonder why the rich date and marry themselves?
Here is your answer: the son of a bricklayer who was dating the daughter of a former governor ........
But everyone abused the girl when they first read of her death. As usual, they concluded that she deserved to die for following a man because of money.

Where are they now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Maybe she just loved him.

justscorchone:

Hypnotized or give her head,or disvirgined her...or some blood covenant shiiiit.or maybe he's in a gang.because truly I don't see anything alluring about the guy for such a girl in her level to date him,he's even a son of a bricklayer...chai

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by mimimile93: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Amen. But evil men abound and stories like this will continue to occur until we become civilized.

even for civilizec places men are still killin their gfs.

Just pray God should make u invincible b4 dem

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by dikeigbo2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
modelmike7:
A Police source said that if the corpse had been allowed to decompose for seven days, the suspect would have become rich suddenly.

Rubbish

Pure rubbish from a stupid police man

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
cococandy:

I thought we wanted women to marry struggling guys?

If they don’t use you for rituals, they will leave for a ‘slay queen’ when they ‘make it’

Aunty as you dey like this I cannor leave you oh wallahi
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
A zoo with animals like Adeyemi who think and believe in money rituals is doomed forever. Very sad.

RIP Khadijat.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
cococandy:
so it’s her fault.

A daughter of an ex governor dating the son of a bricklayer. Isn’t that the suffer-with-him-until-he-makes-it kind of love you people always preach? The problem is that you’re all fvcking misogynistic asses and that’s why you people keep doing things like this.
which pple be dat. If i am her father she dare not date any yeye bricklayer angry

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Acidosis(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
sankky:
Where are those that wonder why the rich date and marry themselves?
Here is your answer: the son of a bricklayer who was dating the daughter of a former governor ........

Exactly..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Fearlez: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria police still believe in money-making rituals at an institutional level!

No wonder these fools can't even protect themselves never mind the public.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
fmlala:
Stop dating yahoo boys den no dey hear
shut up

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Thisnut(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
UncleSnr:
It is "Former" not "Formal"
professor Johnbull, the erudite professor.

Take your grammar to the bank and cash it out
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
justscorchone:

Aunty as you dey like this I cannor leave you oh wallahi

Face the topic please
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nightmareo07: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pitokwe:

The thing has turn around.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
cococandy:

Face the topic please

Leave topic first,ah baby how far? I like you oh see as you dey shine like porcelain Chai
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nukilia:
Graduate doing money rituals! Which kind country be dis sef? Imangine he wasn't caught, you'll see images online of a new slay king in town. He'll start posting OLUWA DEY BLESS ME; SMALL BOY BIG GOD; SMALL MAN TURN BIG MAN; on Instagram. Displaying wealth with no verifiable source of income.
He should be skinned alive on national tv and his bones fed to the dogs.
honestly the best way to kill him is rat torture or throw him inside a big drum of frying oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:

even for civilizec places men are still killin their gfs.

Just pray God should make u invincible b4 dem
Amen.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Aden777(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
KKKWHITE:
it's still the fault of 98 percentage of girls who prefer dating an extremely rich guy and look down on the poor guys
That's not logical enough brodo

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
My 2500 naira per day job is okay for me. I get big eye but conscience follow.

But some parents won't let you drink water drop cup.

The day wey my papa go tell me say " my son, okoro just came from Germany, Linus is going to China, you are here taking keke to work, you need to get a range rover for me like they did for their papa,
...that day, I go do Wetin Linus and okoro do. Cuz as their money show, their popsy miss.

Walahi cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by nayosman: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
It is high time govt began to arrest these bastard yahoo boys plus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.