Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (99998 Views)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
cococandy:
nope. But thanks for the offer.
you shouldnt have replied.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
meobizy:
I don't understand why in this day and age of information someone will believe money materializes from the body of a dead person. How does it even work, does the money fall from the sky or the wealth comes in form of good luck? Does the shaman come later with bundles of money as payment?

If one tells me it was organ trafficking I will fully believe. It happens everywhere but for a 27 year old to believe in blood money? Hmm. I'm thirty even years and know it's all hogwash. He's younger than me and a google search away from common sense if he doesn't possess it.
its not d body DAT brings wheaith,its d blood,once d proces is completed provided u have a wardrobe u font need d body again,u just have to renew,d body is useless na,Satan value blood god values it too,he ignored Christ when he cried on d cross all god needed was his blood ,not d body hope u have learnt something new today
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by adecz: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
this ur story shock meshocked
u

They were crushed by an empty
fuel tanker ; it took two days to
remove their corpses from the mangled
wreckage.

Just put yourself in the position of
the poor parents.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
someone' DAT walks into any hospital and uses his bare hand to carryout major digferent operation without sugigal instruments removes a tumor from patients body with bare fingers and d place of incisions covers immediately without stitching,walked on water,divided himself into two, invoke fire on his hands ,people pay heavily for him to visit them with one challenge or the other,d America govt had to ban him for all these,I can go on and on,my border its not illusion,its not working on d mind o,get a satalite na ,its not too expensive,google is free,but na ur type dey believe stories without source provided it suits u,I know u will say d internet is lying now,oboy nor b Bollywood or Bollywood dey call him black jesus

As pastors call God on mobile phones abi?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

As pastors call God on mobile phones abi?
I know how powerful imams are,how dey kill inocent people and pretend DAT dey are peaceful and obey d instruction of Allah, and how dey do rituals ,marry women who are 9 as wife instead of giving them education and call them sex tools ,

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
I know how powerful imams are,how dey kill inocent people and pretend DAT dey are peaceful and obey d instruction of Allah, and how dey do rituals ,marry women who are 9 as wife instead of giving them education and call them sex tools ,

You don't know anything.

You are just a gobbler of rumours and idle talk.

And this your stubbornness to believe myths cannot be cured.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I don't understand how this money ritual of a thing works.. Is that the dead body or private parts will turn to dollars...if so how? ..I don't understand some one should explain using scientific methods if possible what are the likely formula used in the evil thing ...am a scientist and am Confused
money ritual i
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GrammarCheck: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
my broda there is black power and white powers,blacks dey learn,google d greatest magician on earth and wizard ,check Wikipedia too,are u a kid,I know u won't belief all these things on internet abt him,but na this type go believe d same internet news without source,like buhari is fighting corruption,or buhari never stole or d IG video was doctored,but gej started book haram,pls if at this age u don't know Chris angel ,pls get a dstv,and put parental control on MBC action, some say he is greater than jesus

Osas, leave me o!

Is it by force to believe in jazz? FYI na Benin I grow, Evbotubu. All this jazz levels is just film trick
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by okadoo: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Tobycharles: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
modelmike7:
A Police source said that if the corpse had been allowed to decompose for seven days, the suspect would have become rich suddenly.

TOTAL Rubbish

A very wrong message to the intending ones...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Tobycharles: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I don't understand how this money ritual of a thing works.. Is that the dead body or private parts will turn to dollars...if so how? ..I don't understand some one should explain using scientific methods if possible what are the likely formula used in the evil thing ...am a scientist and am Confused

Go and ask the voodoo man.... Why so curious in the act? except you are up to something.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=jibrilyaba post=69356810]money
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by jibs4lv(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
omocalabar:
This is not yahoo.... This is ritual killing...
God knows what you 'll be in life and I pray you 'll be great, pls if you are into the hustle abeg quite . no be today we all know say na fish dey inside sardine .....either yahoo plus or minus ,yahoo is Yahoo and it's very bloody .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2018
sacajawea:
Is this really true?
Like is it really money ritual and the person would become rich, how? Original currency notes would magically appear? or The deity would bless the work of his hands or businesses?
you look like a dirty yourself. Why asking such a question, you wanna give a try? Perhaps your picture look like one

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Temptee101(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2018
bangging:
every ritual now baby yahoo plus abi? no way o
So you no read the story abi are you a potential yahoo plus club member? Be sincere

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is what happens When the daughter of a deputy governor gives up her kitty to the son of Brick layer...No matter how we hate might hate to hear the truth it has to be said ..Please date within you brain grade, his father didnt become a bricklayer by chance .
who told you? The guy might probably be driving a Lamborghini, maybe he wanna hit the right spot. You think a governors child will follow a poor person?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by SalamRushdie: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Blyzz:
who told you? The guy might probably be driving a Lamborghini, maybe he wanna hit the right spot. You think a governors child will follow a poor person?

Did you see his room at all

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Did you see his room at all
No, i didn't. Please nd me the picture and the guys history. Cause I know Nigeria daughter don't chase average or poor guys.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2018
doskie:
you shouldnt have replied.
you’d rather I ignore you? Noted
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2018
fmc1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/i-killed-her-to-become-rich-in-7-days-suspect/

"" For the six days that he was sleeping on her corpse inside the room, the suspect was reportedly spraying both insecticide and perfume to subdue the offensive odour oozing out of the decomposing corpse.""

Didn't they say he buried her inside his room?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:
you’d rather I ignore you? Noted
stop harassing me please! leave my mention already
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
They don beat the he'll out of the guy.. the guy don change the story.. u will roit in jail I swear.. grin grin.. rip to the dead. cry he just waste the beautiful lady. Idiot

If NPF torture u, U will confidently confess that u killed the girl, Dele Giwa, Ngozi Okonjo iweala and 2 more runs girls.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2018
doskie:
stop harassing me please! leave my mention already
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by tealaw(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2018
See as this fine girl just die

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2018
fmlala:
Stop dating yahoo boys den no dey hear
You see say them police mention anything internet related there Use ur brain na haba!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2018
This bastard just wasted this pretty young thing.. This is one of the reason why some parents don't allow their kids to date kids from poor families cos u never know how deep their desperation to get rich is. I am not generalizing but why Yoruba boys too like jazz like this They use charms freely for anything from wooing a babe & keeping her, to maintaining their status at the office, to pursue their career or chosen profession or just outright ritual/ blood money.. There was a day i was practically shocked to see some little Yoruba boys discussing how to catch chicks using charms openly on a certain thread here on NL like its a normal thing.. Girls need to be careful sha. Abeg i'm not trying to dis the tribe though just saying what i have observed over the years.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by enemyofprogress: 3:17am On Jul 14, 2018
The girl self no see better person date,na so prick dey scarce for their area?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Myself2(m): 3:56am On Jul 14, 2018
Nukilia:
Graduate doing money rituals! Which kind country be dis sef? Imangine he wasn't caught, you'll see images online of a new slay king in town. He'll start posting OLUWA DEY BLESS ME; SMALL BOY BIG GOD; SMALL MAN TURN BIG MAN; on Instagram. Displaying wealth with no verifiable source of income.
He should be skinned alive on national tv and his bones fed to the dogs.

What a tragedy

The guy should be beheaded after his ball must have been smashed in between two big stones

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by lekbel09(m): 4:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Andrewgame42:
go carry maths textbook begin solve

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by lereinter(m): 4:46am On Jul 14, 2018
modelmike7:
A Police source said that if the corpse had been allowed to decompose for seven days, the suspect would have become rich suddenly.

TOTAL Rubbish

why do u call it total rubbish

this is voodoo not science or commerce

the people that have done it accompanied him

oga abi u just relocate to nig or africa
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by lereinter(m): 4:52am On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is what happens When the daughter of a deputy governor gives up her kitty to the son of Brick layer...No matter how we hate might hate to hear the truth it has to be said ..Please date within you brain grade, his father didnt become a bricklayer by chance .

hmmm
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by lereinter(m): 5:01am On Jul 14, 2018
pathetic

it all starts from what they call "awure" which is also a form of ritual common among yoruba muslims cos its their alfa that does it till it graduates to blood ritual

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.