Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (100005 Views)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I don't understand how this money ritual of a thing works.. Is that the dead body or private parts will turn to dollars...if so how? ..I don't understand some one should explain using scientific methods if possible what are the likely formula used in the evil thing ...am a scientist and am Confused
u don't know d significant of blood sacrifice,God respect blood,Satan respect blood,remember d story of a king in d bible who was losing a war and immediately sacrificed his first son and God mysteriously brought angels to fight for him and the bad king won d war cuz it provoked god,even when men provoked god he had to use d blood of his son to redeem man bk to him,whether u like it or not there is Satan and there is god ,both respect blood but Satan owns comes with consequences and u can't get anything good from it,i dey laff scientist way dey say money ritual nor dey work or no principalities and power,my border don't b deceived ,I grew up in Benin,close to oba palace, y this question ,u wan do? I can give u contact but not human blood o,,

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
franchasng:
my sister only a fool or a pretender will claim not to know that there is existence of evil spirit and evil power. If there's good, there must be bad. If we have good God, there must be opposing bad gods, its as simple as that. There is day, there's night.

And as I don't believe in the 2 nko?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by onatisi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
franchasng:
what they call money ritual in Nigeria is the same as money spell or financial luck spell.

How does it work It

The ritual is performed to attract unmerited financial favors to the person performing the ritual such that whatever he does to make money, he will be having unbelievable luck. For instance, if he is an accountant in a company, he will be getting promotion so fast than those that merit it. He will be getting unmeritted salary increase and career advancement favors.

If he is a car dealer, he will be selling cars so fast than other car dealers as car buyers will always prefer to buy cars from him no matter how costly he sells his cars and no matter how bad the car is.

So the ritual is done to appease some evil spirits to turn the stars; astrology in the favor of the ritualist. And financial spell or ritual usually involves very wicked demons who are very difficult to appease, so in order to appease them, they would want the person asking them for favor to perform a very wicked, inhumane act that usually involves killing very dear person to them as a way of turning their souls wicked to perform even more wicked acts to continue to please them.

It will get to a point that these demons they perform deadly sacrifice to please for money favor will then ask for their own soul because he will tell them things not to do which are usually impossible on the long run.

So its not as if the killed person will be vomiting money for them as showcased in Bollywood movies, hope u get it now

It is highly abominable act!

What most people don't know is, if u are not destined to be rich, if u do money ritual, it will fail u and even lead to your death or total madness, but if u are destined to be rich in life like say at 50yrs age, if u do money ritual at say 25yrs age, the demon will help bring your destined fortune closer in exchange of your total lifespan on earth.

So Yahoo Yahoo boys do the money ritual to attract extraordinary financial favor such that any foreign client they are trying to scam his or her money must obey their command of sending them money for their useless reasons.

That is why they call it Yahoo Plus. They added money ritual to their internet fraud crime making it double crime: internet fraud crime + money ritual using human blood cry

Traders, politicians, civil servants, lecturers, medical doctors, company owners, contractors, military and police officers, even some fake diabolic pastors and Imams do money ritual too.
Nice explanation

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
u don't know d significant of blood sacrifice,God respect blood,Satan respect blood,remember d story of a king in d bible who was losing a war and immediately sacrificed his first son and God mysteriously brought angels to fight for him and the bad king won d war cuz it provoked god,even when men provoked god he had to use d blood of his son to redeem man bk to him,whether u like it or not there is Satan and there is god ,both respect blood but Satan owns comes with consequences and u can't get anything from it,a day laff scientist way dey say money ritual nor dey work or no principalities and power,my border don't b deceived ,I grew up in Benin,close to oba palace, y this question ,u wan do? I can give u contact but not human blood o,, lolllll

How many billionaires in dollars dey Benin?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by newdawn2017(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Very ugly man. Most beautiful Nigerian ladie & their perpetual desire 4 dry bone faced, & haggard looking men. Just look & his face, is he worth d@ beautiful girl?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by franchasng: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

And as I don't believe in the 2 nko?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
franchasng:
cheesy cheesy

Be deceiving yourself.

How many heads did Bill Gates deliver to be so wealthy?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

How many billionaires in dollars dey Benin?
are u a kid,who goes to d bank in Benin,d money keeps falling out ,just lavish it come Benin na make u se 17 year old pre degree student dey drive cars,venza na d list,when u visit Benin last,I have seen a guy vomiting cash at bank road in Uniben cos he didn't use his ATM before 12 afternoon, google it and wash d video,they carry laptops and say they are yahoo guys,some of dem vormit money,some can't drink garri ,it comes with consequences as earlier said. if u are interested contact me ,no human blood,if it doesn't work d guy DAT did it for u will pay u 2m after two wks right on d spot, I did not do it cos am a Christian, if u are interested I have dome contact

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Be deceiving yourself.

d person I want to introduce u to u don't need to make human sacrifice,
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
franchasng:
it is not beyond science. Metaphysics and astrology have explanation for this and many more. Science have answers to these things. White people have astrologists, they have metaphysists, they have people who study spiritism and they communicate with ghost.

Have you heard about UFOS Google it. UFOs are alliens outside earth trying to connect with humans on earth. They have been sending signals to NASA, but American government via NASA are hiding their existence.

Going to moon, mars, etc is not ordinary like u think.

That's not what UFO's are.

They are unidentified flying objects.

As of today, the UFO phenomenon is still largely considered a myth.

The presence of alien life in this wide galaxy is however to be expected.

Some may be more advanced than us, others less so.

The concept of flying saucers the more you think of it, appears to be more of a hoax.

Intelligent life forms do not need to come to earth on disk-like objects barely showing themselves from time to time.

It actually sounds silly if you asked me.

To reach the Earth from distant planets well beyond our solar system would require a mechanism that transmutes from one place to another in an instant, or it would require superhighwways as imagined in black holes or wormholes.

Aliens are not thought to be spiritual or angelic.

They are simply dwellers of another planet who may or may not have superhuman abilities.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by priestly1016(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
I tells you... They will swindle the good ones, just look at the guy's dry face, SMH for girls
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Be deceiving yourself.

Not sure I recall anyone saying ritual murder is the only way to make money.. at least not on this thread. Feel free to quote such in case I missed it.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
d person I want to introduce u to u don't need to make human sacrifice,

I don't need human sacrifice to be financially stable.

I daresay I am already, and my life choices have never disappointed.

Dafuq is wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
lamidebaby:

Not sure I recall anyone saying ritual murder is the only way to make money.. at least not on this thread. Feel free to quote such in case I missed it.

You don't need to say so.

It is completely stupi.d to think it can generate wealth in any way.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
are u a kid,who goes to d bank in Benin,d money keeps falling out ,just lavish it come Benin na make u se 17 year old pre degree student dey drive cars,venza na d list,when u visit Benin last,I have seen a guy vomiting cash at bank road in Uniben cos he didn't use his ATM before 12 afternoon, google it and wash d video,they carry laptops and say they are yahoo guys,some of dem vormit money,some can't drink garri ,it comes with consequences as earlier said. if u are interested contact me ,no human blood,if it doesn't work d guy DAT did it for u will pay u 2m after two wks right on d spot, I did not do it cos am a Christian, if u are interested I have dome contact

They are fraudsters, armed robbers or kidnappers.

Forget the rumours.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GrammarCheck: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
sacajawea:
Is this really true?
Like is it really money ritual and the person would become rich, how? Original currency notes would magically appear? or The deity would bless the work of his hands or businesses?

The corpse will start vomiting money.

See what Nollywood has caused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

I don't need human sacrifice to be financially stable.

I daresay I am already, and my life choices have never disappointed.

Dafuq is wrong with you people?
OK sorry I thoht u were interested, black magic exist my bro,d whites also has diabolic powers, google Chris Angel or try to watch MBC 4 on CTL satalite he anchored the program, oboy if u watch DAT guy u won't survive 20min,u will quickly change d Chanel ,google his videos on u tube, some whites say he is greater than Jesus,very gorry ,I had to put parental control cuz of my kids,we dey learn for Africa self we never start
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

They are fraudsters, armed robbers or kidnappers.

Forget the rumours.
oboy I wan sleep,pm me if interested I can send u some address too,who goes to Ghana again
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
OK sorry I thoht u were interested, black magic exist my bro,d whites also has diabolic powers, google Chris Angel or try to watch MBC 4 on CTL satalite he anchored the program, oboy if u watch DAT guy u won't survive 20min,u will quickly change d Chanel ,google his videos on u tube, some whites say he is greater than Jesus,very gorry ,I had to put parental control cuz of my kids,we dey learn for Africa self we never start

Chris Angel uses illusions and sleight of hand.

Your kids would learn nonesene if you preach nonsense.

Sorry to say.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
modelmike7:
True confession at last.
Heard his initial rendition and I was like " is this guy ok? what does he take us for?"
To my utmost dismay some folks actually fell for it. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Princedapace:

Some times, some comments here just make me weak..

Your entire politicians are into ritual. A lot of the wealthy elites are into money ritual.

So, what is it?

In life, one just need to check one's partner very well. This guy must have showed some traits of a potential ritualist but the babe ignored..

For example, if ur partner is all about money, money, money, money, screams when he or she sees luxury, and such partner does not have any logical plans and legitimate way to go about it, run from such person.

You don't mean it shocked I shocked

a lot of "elite" into ritual?

And you know this how?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
doskie:

you welcome.
can we be friends? totally platonic
nope.
But thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
GrammarCheck:

The corpse will start vomiting money.

See what Nollywood has caused
my broda there is black power and white powers,blacks dey learn,google d greatest magician on earth and wizard ,check Wikipedia too,are u a kid,I know u won't belief all these things on internet abt him,but na this type go believe d same internet news without source,like buhari is fighting corruption,or buhari never stole or d IG video was doctored,but gej started book haram,pls if at this age u don't know Chris angel ,pls get a dstv,and put parental control on MBC action, some say he is greater than jesus
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chris angel
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
am having prob uploading pic of him,

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
check Wikipedia, Google u tube,or if u can get a satalite,he is an inch away from Christ,my Baroda does videos nor b Bollywood o

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Sorry to say.
pls wat is illusions, explain it scientifically pls, oya control my mind na,u think its ordinary to control mind,na to talk,I sorry for u,how many minds can u control if its easy,den control d camera, or dey were doctored,ba u think whites are black,d IG commission was doctored, Chris angel dey doctor oya come and treat me na, Mr dockitor,ohyschologist and ,go and study how to control mind or how to hypnotyse some one,clap for ur self
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
osazsky:
pls wat is illusions, explain it scientifically pls, oya control my mind na,u think its ordinary to control mind,na to talk,I sorry for u,how many minds can u control if its easy,den control d camera, or dey were doctored,ba u think whites are black,d IG commission was doctored, Chris angel dey doctor oya come and treat me na, Mr dockitor,ohyschologist and ,go and study how to control mind or how to hypnotyse some one,clap for ur self

If I have a coin in my left hand I can make you believe I've transferred it to my right hand.

If I ask you to guess what hand it is in, 9 out of 10 times you would miss it. That is an illusion.

Other common illusion include refraction and mirages etc.

Go to railway line by Ikeja and those boys would chop your money on guessing the correct card.

Hyponitism or mesmerism is a science.

Visit Wikipedia on a glossary on magical terms and tricks.

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by GavelSlam: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ugosample:

You don't mean it shocked I shocked

a lot of "elite" into ritual?

And you know this how?

By rumours peddled by the idle minds.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't understand why in this day and age of information someone will believe money materializes from the body of a dead person. How does it even work, does the money fall from the sky or the wealth comes in form of good luck? Does the shaman come later with bundles of money as payment?

If one tells me it was organ trafficking I will fully believe. It happens everywhere but for a 27 year old to believe in blood money? Hmm. I'm thirty even years and know it's all hogwash. He's younger than me and a google search away from common sense if he doesn't possess it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Sorry to say.
someone' DAT walks into any hospital and uses his bare hand to carryout major operation without sugigal instruments removes a tumor from patients body with bare fingers and d place of incisions covers immediately without stitching,walked on water,divided himself into two, invoke fire on his hands ,people pay heavily for him to visit them with one challenge or the other,d America govt had to ban him for all these,I can go on and on,my border its not illusion,its not working on d mind o,get a satalite na ,its not too expensive,google is free,but na ur type dey believe stories without source provided it suits u,I know u will say d internet is lying now,oboy nor b Bollywood or Bollywood dey call him black jesus
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Sorry to say.
someone' DAT walks into any hospital and uses his bare hand to carryout major digferent operation without sugigal instruments removes a tumor from patients body with bare fingers and d place of incisions covers immediately without stitching,walked on water,divided himself into two, invoke fire on his hands ,people pay heavily for him to visit them with one challenge or the other,d America govt had to ban him for all these,I can go on and on,my border its not illusion,its not working on d mind o,get a satalite na ,its not too expensive,google is free,but na ur type dey believe stories without source provided it suits u,I know u will say d internet is lying now,oboy nor b Bollywood or Bollywood dey call him black jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.