Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (48437 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Shemadex(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

All these stupid Afonja sons of the accidental fallen thief/angel.

How many people in your village can boast of N20,000 together.

Better face front. Ego Nbute is bae.
. Idiot u be, u dere not talk talk to Yoruba like dat
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmmm! Sounds like contract killing. Only God knows the source.

RIP.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Bush4u: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Something might has led to his killing,we should always be honest to our fellow human being,greediness kills.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2018
I just don't know why we stay over there in SA, come back home.... RIP
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by linkszelda: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Business deal gone wrong as usual
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by omoelerin1: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you are such a stupid slowpoke.

drug dealers don't just come out to see visitors without an invite.

this man is obviously killed by fools like you who envy hardworking nigerians for being rich - drug dealing Nigerians are hardly killed cause they do everything to stay safe.

as for differentiating Nigerians from biafrans - thats what we want but you and your slave masters refused. in meantime go fuk yourself.
Are there no other tribes from Nigeria in South Africa, who are also hardworking and rich?
How come it is only our hardworking brothers from the east are the easy targets by the envying South African assassins?

3 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2018
lolly2pops:
I am a south african and got too many naija buddies. I know what they are up to good and bad. This kind of killing is infact happens usually amongst drug dealers. A few months back two rich nigerian brothers disappeared after been called by their tanzanian supplier who had truck a deal for them to start manufacturing nyaope, a drug that is highly addictive. Untill today they have never been seen. Believe me the death of the buddy in this story above is drug motivated. If there was an intention to rob him car and personal belongings would have been collected. South african criminals are not involved on this one.
Their family can never see them again, it is either they were cut into pieces or their body thrown inside a river or they are soaked inside caustic soda to decompose their body fast (the way Mexican drug dealers kill their enemies).
Thanks for shedding light into this issue. People should stay away from drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by hollah123: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2018
the day Igbos decide to start doing legal business in SA is the day all these killings will stop.my friends in SA always tell me d Igbo people there are the ones killing themselves.they never want to work n build things gradually,they want quick riches that's y majority of them are into drugs.they tell u they are business men but they don't have a shop or warehouse n they are living large.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2018
hahahaha and this is the best u could come up with..when I searched drug smugglers and ritualist on Google,I lost count of inyamuri flat.head names
TundeBricklayer:

These news are more disgraceful to Nigerias
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by hollah123: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:

this man is obviously killed by fools like you who envy hardworking nigerians for being rich - drug dealing Nigerians are hardly killed cause they do everything to stay safe.

as for differentiating Nigerians from biafrans - thats what we want but you and your slave masters refused. in meantime go fuk yourself.
ask yourself,y only Igbos?are they d only immigrants tribe in South Africa?I believe this is a drug related business cos this is not robbery but revenge for a bad business.n am very sure he too can't b innocent
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Business justice

Rip
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Pablo way.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Didcot:

This is senseless!

Not as senseless as you body shaming an innocent bride.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by omoelerin1: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
Please what was his occupation?

Before you say businessman please include his speciality.
Definitely he must had one yeye shop as a cover up.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by sexdoll: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
southern biafra connections!!!

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Exactly what they have been asking and fighting for..
Your same type will still abuse them if you see them talk about secession..
Same you will rejoice when they are marginalised but post rubbish when they do crime to survive even when ur not sure.
Don't forget that ur fathers and grand father's fought same people to be part of your Nigeria against your wish..
We are just too hypocritical for some cheap likes..

First, before typing nonsense check my previous post and notice how I encourage Igbos to get their Biafra.

Second, stop saying Igbos are marginalized. I'll bet most of you don't know the meaning of that word.

Third I don't hate Igbos but its obvious their trade in drugs has made Nigerians most hated in other countries. I speak the fact. I don't care whose ox is gored.

Their attitude to money and wealth should change.

There's more to life than amassing unclean wealth.

We can't but remember the incident at Ozobulu where innocent Church goers were killed in a crossfire between brothers who were drug couriers living in South Africa.

I don't hate. I just spill the facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2018
newbie2018:

my guy modify your post... this is hate speech and it's a crime in a sane country, Nigeria may not be sane today but in the future maybe and this comment may come back to hunt you.

my 2cents
ps: I am neither igbo nor Yoruba.
RIP 2D DEAD

It isn't hate speech if it is true. Nigeria's image has been battered even the more due to the activities of drug couriers.

Wait until when you leave the shores of Nigeria and then you'll see that that wasn't hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Here in West our people has abandoned cocoa farming, they are now more in cannabis farming which is more lucrative farm produce in Oduduwa republic, west are now the highest dealers of drugs

Don't be pained. I was only making a statement of fact based on this tread.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2018
tiwiex:

Yea. It is. Make the distinction all the way and let them go. Abi?

Wasn't aware that anybody was holding them down. Are they being chained to the west or north? Can you enlighten me more?

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by j1mmy: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Stop using the word Nigerian when referring to IGBO drug dealers and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:

Drug dealers hardly die?
how old r you if I must ask?the number one reason people get shot in the developed world is drug dealing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Geenosko: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
A very sizeable percentage of Nigerians' murders in South Africa are drug related. But people who haven't seen with their own eyes will argue. And why is it a certain tribe that's always being killed. What do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Geenosko: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2018
lolly2pops:
I am a south african and got too many naija buddies. I know what they are up to good and bad. This kind of killing is infact happens usually amongst drug dealers. A few months back two rich nigerian brothers disappeared after been called by their tanzanian supplier who had truck a deal for them to start manufacturing nyaope, a drug that is highly addictive. Untill today they have never been seen. Believe me the death of the buddy in this story above is drug motivated. If there was an intention to rob him car and personal belongings would have been collected. South african criminals are not involved on this one.

Well said.!!
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shame on all those who tribalised this supposed sad posts..shame on u all & its really really becoming a huge issue on dis forum..
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!! grin

Nnnaaa mehn! we igbos love quick money, nnaaa chineeke mo grin grin Drugs for life ooo, twenry thousand RS no easy o.

Oh Sweet Biafra, our passport will be the most honoured in d world. cool
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
cool I volunteer to design our biafra flag. It should have three colors:

Green - Codein grin White - Cocain tongue Brown - Heroin

In the middle there should be a large female pant to signify ashawwoism. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by 1metre: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Won't be too surprised if this had to do with drugs.

I think it's time to start making the distinction between Nigerian and Biafran.
its not far away from your observations.igbo brothers in SA are big disgrace, they commit crimes here still pride on it, the betray each other and kill each other then our gullible brothers would accuse South Africans. certain secrets men are known for are revealed to their SA women counterpart who at the end of the day reveals these secrets to their local police. the Yorubas are more reserved, they trade with caution.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
1metre:
its not far away from your observations.igbo brothers in SA are big disgrace, they commit crimes here still pride on it, the betray each other and kill each other then our gullible brothers would accuse South Africans. certain secrets men are known for are revealed to their SA women counterpart who at the end of the day reveals these secrets to their local police. the Yorubas are more reserved, they trade with caution.

Thank you for corroborating my comment. They think I hate Igbos because I was candid.

I had an SA girlfriend some years back and she told me how Nigerians of Igbo extraction murdered her brother because of drugs.

You tell them the fact, they label you an asshole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by kingkhan(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
biafrans not nigerians

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by LZAA: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Won't be too surprised if this had to do with drugs.

I think it's time to start making the distinction between Nigerian and Biafran.
Exactly so we dont have to listen to afonjas hating igbos yet shouting one nigeria
Meanwhile...

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

First, before typing nonsense check my previous post and notice how I encourage Igbos to get their Biafra.

Second, stop saying Igbos are marginalized. I'll bet most of you don't know the meaning of that word.

Third I don't hate Igbos but its obvious their trade in drugs has made Nigerians most hated in other countries. I speak the fact. I don't care whose ox is gored.

Their attitude to money and wealth should change.

There's more to life than amassing unclean wealth.

We can't but remember the incident at Ozobulu where innocent Church goers were killed in a crossfire between brothers who were drug couriers living in South Africa.

I don't hate. I just spill the facts.

Your truth is half baked man..

So what about Nigeria trade in terrorism that removes Nigeria from foreign investors list?? Is that igbos too?
Am not trying to justify any but between drug and cyber crime "Specialiased by mainly Westerners" which one has brought more shame to Nigeria?
I currently stay in India, I know the prevalent crime here and I know who do it most..
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Your truth is half baked man..

So what about Nigeria trade in terrorism that removes Nigeria from foreign investors list?? Is that igbos too?
Am not trying to justify any but between drug and cyber crime "Specialiased by mainly Westerners" which one has brought more shame to Nigeria?
I currently stay in India, I know the prevalent crime here and I know who do it most..

This is not a comparison between crimes. Every crime is heinous.

Stop justifying drug pushing by saying that other tribes also do this or do that.

We are talking about this man in the picture. And my observation is that it is very possible that the murder is drug related.

You don't just walk up to someone in the parking lot or in their homes and pump their bodies full of bullets.

The killings mentioned in this post looks a lot like execution and not accidental gunshot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.