Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (48430 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by wingmanII: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aquactic:
cool I volunteer to design our biafra flag. It should have three colors:

Green - Codein grin
White - Cocain tongue
Brown - Heroin

In the middle there should be a large female pant to signify ashawwoism. grin grin
Only a bonfide son of an ashawo can make this post.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69333203][/quote]

STFU----If they do you would rather die than having them leave, Idiot, but one day you will be seperated from us...fool.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Won't be too surprised if this had to do with drugs.

I think it's time to start making the distinction between Nigerian and Biafran.

STFU----If they do you would rather die than having them leave, Idiot, but one day you will be seperated from us...fool.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Are you sniffing grounded pepper or something.

Maybe you are licking super glue.

Bros leave that thing, na you. Hahahahaha grin

You can't deceive me o! lol....

Afonja and deceit enhhhh! shocked
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
wingmanII:

Only a bonfide son of an ashawo can make this post.
E Pain Am!!! grin Cocaine dude
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Stop dealing drugs oga. It doesn't pay. Pack your bag today and leave the West and lets see who will stop you at the toll gate.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENARI:

Bros leave that thing, na you. Hahahahaha grin

You can't deceive me o! lol....

Afonja and deceit enhhhh! shocked

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69348892][/quote]

Your Afonja Bro.

You know now cheesy

Yahoo plus level cheesy grin

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by wingmanII: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aquactic:
E Pain Am!!! grin Cocaine dude

Head hunter.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENARI:

Your Afonja Bro.

You know now cheesy

Yahoo plus level cheesy grin
Yahoo Ko, Yahoo Ni. Most cybercrime by Yorubas usually involves one of the national of that country, so it's a joint-crime. And we Yorubas do not praise such bastards, infact the entire Yoruba Race disowns such people, we are nt known for such thing. But reverse is the case for Ibos, you Ibos praise Drug Peddlers while justifying it with bokoharam.

Mexicans no longer risk their life in trading drugs, they now employ ibos from anambra for a little plate of rice. Many ibos call it hustling, yea our bloda chukwudi is hustling in India, Congo and Vietam. grin WTF!! Call It "drug Trafficking!!" and nt hustling, didn't you said you ain't ashame of money? grin grin

FOR RECORD SAKE, there are over 12,000 ibos in thailand prison. How many Yorubas are in that prison? cool
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Stop dealing drugs oga. It doesn't pay. Pack your bag today and leave the West and lets see who will stop you at the toll gate.

I think you are mad or what, I live in Western world not the shithole waste you imagined, by the way I don't stop in polluted Lagos when visiting Ngwaland, so go Bleep-up with you imaginary West.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
wingmanII:

Head hunter.
You mean: ipob's heads hunter tongue
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I think you are mad or what, I live in Western world not the shithole waste you imagined, by the way I don't stop in polluted Lagos when visiting Ngwaland, so go Bleep-up with you imaginary West.

You live in the Western world? Really? Where is the Western world? cheesy
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Antichristus: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jobless Nigerian youths who escaped hardship in Naija and suddenly found themselves in overseas nations turn to nothing other criminality, soiling the name of Nigeria in that process. Over time, karma takes over. When it does, please blame no one. South Africans only started hating Nigerians due to the latter's nefarious activities. Recently, a colleague at work was explaining how Nigerians invaded her home country - Botswana and are now notoriously known for their criminality. That said, educated and professional folks are doing us proud across the globe.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Aquactic post=69349533] Yahoo Ko, Yahoo Ni. Most cybercrime by Yorubas usually involves one of the national of that country, so it's a joint-crime. And we Yorubas do not praise such bastards, infact the entire Yoruba Race disowns such people, we are nt known for such thing. But reverse is the case for Ibos, you Ibos praise Drug Peddlers while justifying it with bokoharam.

Mexicans no longer risk their life in trading drugs, they now employ ibos from anambra for a little plate of rice. Many ibos call it hustling, yea our bloda chukwudi is hustling in India, Congo and Vietam. grin WTF!! Call It "drug Trafficking!!" and nt hustling, didn't you said you ain't ashame of money? grin grin

FOR RECORD SAKE, there are over 12,000 ibos in thailand prison. How many Yorubas are in

There are not as many Agonjas in Thai prisons, truth be told.

Most of the Afonja are rather in there graves with missing body parts owing to skull and body part mining activities of your people. Those not in the grave are in Sars detention centres awaiting trial in kirikiri and so forth, while the others like you are still on the loose hunting around for there next victim or digging up graves for skulls.

I've been sending out warning to my loved ones in your Brown roof republic to be on guard against Afonja boys.
They are out to make blood money by all means.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

You're obviously a trouble maker. You've been courting trouble left right centre. But you've met your March.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENARI:

You're obviously a trouble maker. You've been courting trouble left right centre. But you've met your March.

Wrong. I've met my July.

If I'm not responding with insults it's due to choice and not a lack of wit. Besides I don't want to compound you guys' feeling of inadequacy.

And if I'm ignoring you it's because you've stopped TRYING to make sense. undecided
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

When you get visa, ask me again...
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

When you get visa, ask me again...

Lol. I can't fit laugh.

So you got a visa to "Western world" and you are now living in western world?

Please where can I get the visa to Western world. I want to visit Western world too. Is it like water world? shocked
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Wrong. I've met my July.

If I'm not responding with insults it's due to choice and not a lack of wit. Besides I don't want to compound you guys' feeling of inadequacy.

And if I'm ignoring you it's because you've stopped TRYING to make sense. undecided

I like your sense of humour sha. Enough of the tribal e-war.
You started it though. Afonja or Igbo, we're first humans.

Stay away from tribal war. Most of my best friends are Yorubas. I don't think of them as enemy.

People like you incite the wars. not good.

If you attack Igbo again, then get ready for last fight.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Lol. I can't fit laugh.

So you got a visa to "Western world" and you are now living in western world?

Please where can I get the visa to Western world. I want to visit Western world too. Is it like water world? shocked

I don't argue with local base.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I don't argue with local base.

Yessah. International base. wink
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by vaca1: 4:18am On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69333203][/quote]Your analysis is very daft. Don't be in a rush to comment to satisfy your tribalistic ego.
As a drug dealer, you don't welcome visitors uninvited. Get that in your bigotry skull
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2018
vaca1:
Your analysis is very daft. Don't be in a rush to comment to satisfy your tribalistic ego.
As a drug dealer, you don't welcome visitors uninvited. Get that in your bigotry skull

Yessah. By the way, how long have you been dealing drugs? You sound like a real expert. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.