Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (48432 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Tony Igboka Assassinated In His Car! Death Confirmed By Anambra Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Igbos are pathetic and stupid, imagine justifying your bad image with another crime commited in the north. A terrorized country like Somalia do not have a bad image like we Nigerians have.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Truthcat: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Your brothers are being killed like flies in South Africa yet you are blaming afonja. Did afonja ask you ibos to be obnoxious and confrontational wherever you go?

You will continue to face this because not everybody is as docile as Yoruba, some will actually treat you the right way as you are currently experiencing.

Good job dear South Africans, Yoruba people are with you in this your journey to rid your country of the these wandering rude pests called Igbos. Also, I believe you know the difference between them and Yoruba.
TarOrfeek:

All these stupid Afonja sons of the accidental fallen thief/angel.

How many people in your village can boast of N20,000 together.

Better face front. Ego Nbute is bae.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Truthcat: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Your brothers are being killed like flies in South Africa yet you are blaming afonja. Did afonja ask you ibos to be obnoxious and confrontational wherever you go?

You will continue to face this because not everybody is as docile as Yoruba, some will actually treat you the right way as you are currently experiencing.

Good job dear South Africans, Yoruba people are with you in this your journey to rid your country of these wandering rude pests called Igbos. Also, I believe you know the difference between them and Yoruba.
TarOrfeek:

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Truthcat: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Or another "meet me at this place for a fight" as Igbos always say here on nairaland, and then got taken when he showed up to a gun fight with machete.

[author=jibs4lv post=69335997]Another D r u g l o r d patroit gone , rip the developer cry cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aquactic:
cool I volunteer to design our biafra flag. It should have three colors:

Green - Codein grin
White - Cocain tongue
Brown - Heroin

In the middle there should be a large female pant to signify ashawwoism. grin grin

LOL. Crazy man. I roared in laughter especially at the middle part grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Guy you wicked o grin grin[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69333203][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69333203][/quote]

I've never seen anything more senseless.

Envy and Hatred is killing you gradually. You won't know it until you know it.

Afonja leave Igbo people matter una no gree.

Get busy guys, we are not the same, and we would never be.
No matter how hard you try Igbos will never be slaves. We are beyond your comprehension, I understand, but please, get used to it.

Talking about drugs, tell any wealthy Afonja in Nigeria today who made his money legitimately if not through stealing and impoverishing the masses, from Thiefnibu to Otedolee to Obasonju, show me one?

Mind your mechanic, Taxi driver, Yahoo yahoo, skull mining, incest, sexual molestation, backbiting, etc business.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why is it only Ibos that are being targeted? Are there no other Nigerian tribes living in South Africa? Something must be wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Won't be too surprised if this had to do with drugs.

I think it's time to start making the distinction between Nigerian and Biafran.

No matter how hard you try Igbos will never be slaves. We are beyond your comprehension, I understand, but please, get used to it.

Talking about drugs, tell any wealthy Afonja in Nigeria today who made his money legitimately if not through stealing and impoverishing the masses, from Thiefnibu to Otedolee to Obasonju, show me one?

Mind your mechanic, Taxi driver, Yahoo yahoo, skull mining, incest, sexual molestation, backbiting, etc business.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Truthcat: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
That has to the funniest joke ever! Igbos are still the most hateful beings ever created.
Alaniyiokorausa:
so much hate in you, tomorrow you will go to pray for God mercy when you hate your fellow human.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Truthcat: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
I love South Africans and they love Yoruba too.
Sarkin:
you're right.
I really hate south Africans.

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENARI:

Talking about drugs, tell any wealthy Afonja in Nigeria today who made his money legitimately...
Shut da Bleep up!! In my street here at Kogi, I saw a young ibo boy growing and drying weed for consumption. Also an old ibo man caught with an underaged girl doing it the room. All the ibos here are busy selling codein to the fulanis and other harmful drugs.

Tell me, are Yorubas stopping you from getting your damn Biafra? I really want you guys out of Kogi and Nigeria as a whole. By then, Nigeria will regain her lost image. But with you guys here, our image is still doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by jamjo: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Won't be too surprised if this had to do with drugs.

I think it's time to start making the distinction between Nigerian and Biafran.

Now they are Biafrans, you know granting them Biafra would have solved the problem for you but hypocrites like you are Nigeria problem.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
jamjo:

Now they are Biafrans, you know granting them Biafra would have solved the problem for you but hypocrites like you are Nigeria problem.
:O Are Yorubas holding your biafrash back? or are you admitting you people are slaves to d West?
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aquactic:
Shut da Bleep up!! In my street here at Kogi, I saw a young ibo boy growing and drying weed for consumption. Also an old ibo man caught with an underaged girl doing it the room. All the ibos here are busy selling codein to the fulanis and other harmful drugs.

Tell me, are Yorubas stopping you from getting your damn Biafra? I really want you guys out of Kogi and Nigeria as a whole. By then, Nigeria will regain her lost image. But with you guys here, our image is still doomed.

Hahahahaha! Did you say doom image?
You are all together doomed already , Mr image maker!

Hahahahaha....... >: grin
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
jamjo:

Who are the people that you are waiting for to come and grant you Biafra? undecided

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
WITH ALL THE PUBLICITY THAT WAS DONE BY IMO STATE GOVERNOR, ROCHAS OKOROCHA WHERE HE BROUGHT IN EX-PRESIDENT JACOB ZUMA OF SOUTH AFRICA TO IMO STATE AND PRESIDENT ZUMA WAS HONOURED WITH A STATUE IMAGE OF HIMSELF.

ALL THE PRO AND PUBLICITY BY ROCHAS OKOROCHA DID NOT CHANGE THE SECURITY RISK IGBOS AND THE REST OF NIGERIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA ARE GOING THROUGH.

Imagine the way the Nigerian community in South Africa are being killed almost every month.

The federal government is unable to call the South Africa leadership to address the needless waste of human lives.

Many reasons have been attributed to all this killings. Some say that it is business deal gone wrong among Nigerian drugs dealers. Some say it is South African national that is killing the Nigerians because they believe the presence of the Nigerians is depriving them of the jobs or business opportunity.

I think the South African government must instantly address this issues no matter the reasons that is responsible for this killings.

I commend Abike Dabiri for speaking out against this killings with respect to the concern of the federal government of Nigeria in bringing the murders to an end and prosecuting the perpetrators.

But the federal government need to do more as the KID GLOVE method being applied by the federal government is not yielding positive result.

Nigerians migrating to South Africa must decide whether it is worth the risk going to a country that is not safe for living as a black foreigners especially Nigerians.

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aquactic:

So you reside poverty ravaged kogi? Eyaaaah!

How's your amiable Governor Bello?

Hope he has now paid your Dad his stipend before the old do the usual hugging with the robe?

Warm Rgds.

grin
Anu mpam

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by jamjo: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Aquactic:
:O Are Yorubas holding your biafrash back? or are you admitting you people are slaves to d West?

Lack of comprehension make good people sound stupid sometimes.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENARI:

Wow. Why so much hatred and bile? Truth is bitter. Take it easy chap. Life isn't so difficult like that.

If there's something you disagree with in my post show it to me and I'll try and explain further. smiley
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Wow. Why so much hatred and bile? Truth is bitter. Take it easy chap. Life isn't so difficult like that.

If there's something you disagree with in my post show it to me and I'll try and explain further. smiley

Hahahahaha! You really cracked me up there bro, grin

Your post was clear and understandable.

I guess you didn't quite understand mine. Perhaps my grammar is too heavy for you or like you posted the other time on the other tread, 'you're a lazy reader'.

I understand that.

I hope the Igbo man you said you worked for as a driver has finally paid you off.
Now I see why he laid you off and even refused to pay.
He serves a living God. His redeemed Liveth.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I guess you didn't quite understand mine. Perhaps my grammar is too heavy for you or like you posted the other time on the other tread, 'you're a lazy reader'.

I understand that.

I hope the Igbo man you said you worked for as a driver has finally paid you off.
He serves a living God. His redeemer Liveth.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Nwa Osu
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamPatriotic:
My friend in South Africa told me that most Ibos in S A are drug peddlers and they operate criminal chains.

Your friend is clearly a crackhead customer if na only dealer him dey see!

Which means you must be a .........
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you are such a stupid slowpoke.

drug dealers don't just come out to see visitors without an invite.

this man is obviously killed by fools like you who envy hardworking nigerians for being rich - drug dealing Nigerians are hardly killed cause they do everything to stay safe.

as for differentiating Nigerians from biafrans - thats what we want but you and your slave masters refused. in meantime go fuk yourself.

Are you into drugs, then ?
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENARI:

I understand that.

He serves a living God. His redeemer Liveth.

undecided

Please check properly before quoting the wrong person.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why are only one particular set of ppl attracting the assassin's bullet; seems like a case of marginalisation SA version. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by BENARI: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

undecided

Please check properly before quoting the wrong person.

I've checked bro. It's you, you're the one.

A you also a conman? Please stop being funny.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Drug men settling scores. . .

Igbo people, change your ways!
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by wingmanII: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
pathetic,delusional and primitive desperation to console and redeem ur image to feel good about urself..how many Nigerians have u heard being rejected visa or deported bcuz of BH activities?

we all know 80% atrocities and crimes committed abroad are done by inyamuri flat.heads..a simple Google search will avail u that
That’s the problem arguing with a bloody daft herdsman. How many of your murderous brothers travel out of Nigeria?
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by wingmanII: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
nothingspoil70:
Why is it only Ibos that are being targeted? Are there no other Nigerian tribes living in South Africa? Something must be wrong somewhere
Nothing in particular.
Check the Nigerian youths murdered in UK, they are mostly Yorubas cause they are more in number than other Nigerian tribal groups in UK.
You have more Igbos in South Africa.
Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENARI:

I've checked bro. It's you, you're the one.

A you also a conman? Please stop being funny.

Are you sniffing grounded pepper or something.

Maybe you are licking super glue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied / Hanifa Abubakar: Court Sentences Abdulmaliq, Hashimu To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.