Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,582 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) (563 Views)

Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) by gistlive1: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2018
A young man has gone viral thanks to his love for his plus-sized fiancee.

@SportyDooWop who usually posts her photos, with loved up captions, shared a couple of photos showing off their matching hand tattoos.

He shared her photo and captioned it “I want you to have my last name ���❤���”

The couple reside in Miami.

See more photos below;

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/13/man-and-plus-sized-fiancee-go-viral-after-they-get-matching-tattoo-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) by gistblogger: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Cute
Re: Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) by dafeyankee: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Just like that?

See like this boy carry him hand buy trouble. She never born and plenty like this?what if she start having kids?

The only problem I have with fat women is that they somehow stink, no matter how neat they are, with all the layers of fat hiding under everywhere.

Say no to FAT women until they stop eating or lose the weight.
Re: Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) by funnynation(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Money talking
Re: Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) by Babiod: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
she beta reduce her weight before we hear story that touch
Re: Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) by Khd95(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
his wife or his mommy shocked shocked

small boy big goddess grin cheesy
Re: Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2018
"He has a very big god o, it is always by his side, a mighty god oooooo..."

(1) (Reply)

Can This really be spiritual / How A Man Treats A Woman Matters A Lot / Lady Hospitalized After Realizing Her Fiance Is Getting Married to Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.