Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) (6483 Views)

Why Do My Girlfriend Get Frustrated Anytime She Try Toupset Me And I Ignored Her / Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) / The 3D Skills Of Tattoo Artists Surpassed All Expectations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Will you? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
If I was a guy, I would totally let my GF get this kind of tattoo because she is an adult and has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Kindness218: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Girlfriend not even wife.
Will you allow a guy do this to your daughter in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Which kind of tattoo be this one?? undecided
But e never reach this level na undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by nifemi25(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Thank God you said girlfriend.. for her to be my girlfriend that means she is matured enough to decide for herself....mind you she is just girlfriend and she might not might not qualified to be my wife.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
If I was a guy, I would totally let my GF get this kind of tattoo because she is an adult and has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.

Yes she can also fuck_ anybody she wants to she is totally free.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Myexdisturbs: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
Yes, including giving you HIV grin
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Boomboost(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

YOU STUPID!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by temitope27(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
grin cheesy my gf abi my olosho? Cos am not understanding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by temitope27(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
since I know you for this forum, u have never talk anything sensible, ashewo oshi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2021
temitope27:
since I know you for this forum, u have never talk anything sensible, ashewo oshi

So Is it by force to be sensible

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Just imagine. Soon tattoo will become clothes. Be wanting to cover body like barbarians.
Girl: all I need are tattoos, legirin, fish net.
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Pumpumking: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
Will you? grin

angry
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Pumpumking: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
Will you? grin

all u allways talk about is pucccccy priiik pucccçy prikkkk pucccccy priiick Dik, oko oko oko oko oko oko puta puta pyta prikkk puccy pucccy priiiik dik obo 0bo dik oko prikkkk....are u ok in the head & cant u find church to go too??(shaking my London head) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Boogyman557: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

all u allways talk about is pucccccy priiik pucccçy prikkkk pucccccy priiick Dik, oko oko oko oko oko oko puta puta pyta prikkk puccy pucccy priiiik dik obo 0bo dik oko prikkkk....are u ok in the head & cant u find church to go too??(shaking my London head) angry

See kettle calling pot black cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
Will you? grin
Girlfriend yes but wife hell NO
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by fourboys: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2021
No be to open tattoo shop like this ?
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Pumpumking: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

See kettle calling pot black cheesy

SAY W0T??
hangggon when did u ever see me talk about pucccy or sexxxx?u tink am like you? You wish!! undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Candidlady: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Why do ihave a feeling that op and that pumpumking got some kinda connection?
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by BigYash: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
That is why you can never be a guy.. A guy with wisdom won't allow such on someone he mean well for. So,if you were to be a guy,you would have been disaster personified.. But you will come online to say trash about guys not treating their girls right. Smh
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by eneh49(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
Totto artists dey enjoy sha grin see waytin person dey enjoy
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Pumpumking: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

If u a guy? So u sayin they born u wit pucccccy n prikkkk.. correct?....well technically, that make u a hamanprodite!! angry
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by officialfestus(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

And of course you're a guy
I wonder what pleasure you derive from gaining unnecessary attention
Guy you're becoming a nuisance in this forum
To you it's funny but to others you're very stup*d
Just bc many people don't come at you doesn't mean they're no tired of you childish behavior

Who told you there have ever been any male here portraying himself as a guy , that eventually ends well?
The likes of ozor and co can tell

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dreytonisback:

And of course you're a guy
I wonder what pleasure you derive from gaining unnecessary attention
Guy you're becoming a nuisance in this forum
To you it's funny but to others you're very stup*d
Just bc many people don't come at you doesn't mean they're no tired of you childish behavior

Who told you there have ever been any male here portraying himself as a guy , that eventually ends well?
The likes of ozor and co can tell

Lights up my kpoli in peace

grin cheesy

I enjoy seeing mentions like this grin

It makes me want to create more. It is because of comments like this I exist on this forum cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Simdyofficial(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Except my husband will be the one to draw it oo. Haaaa shocked the world is crazy jare. We don see the one wey worst pass this
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by MufasaLion: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ugly tattoo. I like tattoo but not this ugly shit you posted!

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
People should learn to be matured undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Lordbinsmar: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
angry
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by crackhouse(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Girlfriend? yes. Wife? No
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
I would rarely trust any girl that that draws tatoo down there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation / How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.