Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. (19836 Views)

Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by IamAirforce1: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2018
This one don sign cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by IamAirforce1: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:
@Amakababe thank you for wearing your true color. I like your guts.. You are the proud prostitute..

Be proud of who you are.

To other ladies here bashing Amakababe, y'all are all hypocrites.

We all know every girl in Nigeria is a small girl with big god..

You be weyrey I swear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:
Im never ashamed of saying this, never.
I can't come from an average to poor family and still stick to a man who's not at least a multimillionaire. For what now?
Did I come to this world to swim in suffering?
And so what if he is married?
Na today husband start dey pursue me?
I think women who decided to be slaves to monogamy should control their men, shikena.

Because I'm very attractive and he must take a second look. Sigh

Should you be working on getting your GPA up ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Erums(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:
I can't come from an average to poor family and still stick to a man who's not at least a multimillionaire. For what now?
I think women who decided to be slaves to monogamy should control their men, shikena.

Imagine the whoredacity.... Weldone
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by mimimile93: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You be weyrey I swear cheesy
Hope you saw my comment on your post..
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by IamAirforce1: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Hope you saw my comment on your post..

Yep, I saw it

Honestly , I don't have problem with peoples opinion over my style of nairalanding ..
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by mimimile93: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Yep, I saw it

Honestly , I don't have problem with peoples opinion over my style of nairalanding ..

Neither do I
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

Username: seux
OK noted good morning to you, how was your night
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by mimimile93: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
jessca048:
OK noted good morning to you, how was your night
My night was nightless
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

My night was nightless
why nah,what were you thinking or doing that made sleep depart from you
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by mimimile93: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2018
jessca048:
why nah,what were you thinking or doing that made sleep depart from you

I was thinking of how to become a monk
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Gerrard59(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
The romance section has the highest number of cretinous fvcktards on this forum. Lots of riff-raffs and it gets worse by the year.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

I was thinking of how to become a monk
are you sure that's your username cos it didn't seem like check.
hahahaha at becoming a monk it is not easy to be one oo
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by mimimile93: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
jessca048:
are you sure that's your username cos it didn't seem like check.
hahahaha at becoming a monk it is not easy to be one oo

I know it's not easy becoming one but it'd worth it
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2018
Memoirs of a slayqueen. So positively shockingshocked.

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by KingTugreat: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:
you never learn. Unfortunate breed of excess estrogen.
Tell me how sweet smelling your anus which sick perverts like you are drilling is.
You didn't come out through the vagina but through the nose shey?

I bet you catwalk and shashay better than Beyonce too.
I dare you to post your pictures here and watch the nigerian police come after you immediately. Rubbish
Go and die with your smelly ugly blood ozzing pussy
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by youngderek1(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:

why was ur father not a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by youngderek1(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:

why was ur father not a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by MrCork: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:

Great...please help advise Hisduchess,
Onstelly & Saff...they are known gold digger on nairaland stressing me simoly coz I drive range rover spot & am from London (thank u)
angry
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Have I fcked your father for a fee before? Behave yourself!!!
with your smelling phussy? God forbid bad thing for the young man's father
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:
NEVER call me olosho again In ur life bastard
olosho with wide phussy
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by SexyDenzel: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Nofav0rs:
The question is, do these millionaires want you? A girl with GPA of 0.2? Smh
Hahahahhahaa a big No
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by eterisan(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:
Any woman who dates a man in exchange for material gifts is a prostitute.

Why don't you make your own money? Is your university certificate a waste?.
which university certificate.. Year one student with 0.2 cgpa..... Small girl with big God.... Hahahhahahahhahaha

Amakababe will regret opening this thread like

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by fykes(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
bukolabeauty09:

How then will you make the First Class you claim you wanted to achieve..... 100L student claiming small girl with big God...... You better concentrate on your studies now..... undecided
My dear is not getting multimillionaire that is the problem...its keeping him that matters...and from her wasp reasoning...u know she has failed already.
Being from a poor or humble background is no crime, losing ur morality for money is worse than physical death.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Amakababe:
millionaire on nairaland's romance section my phat ass. Yall broke asses in here.

Meanwhile I said multi millionaire not millionaire. In tboss voice "grab yoir baby oil"

wat do we want to grab baby oil for?..At least 4 TBoss,,we grabbed baby oil because of flosh blezzcheesy cheesy

Nné wat do gat to offer
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:

When I tell you I am rich, I am not joking.

Let us talk in private.

Amakababe:
do I look stupid to you. Sorry I don't talk with nairaland boys. Dont mention me again how

dafeyankee:

And that is how you missed your luck lol.

Amakababe:
use the luck to take care of your wife and children. Stupid shameless old man.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Have I fcked your father for a fee before? Behave yourself!!!
The way people are usually on your case in situations like this must mean you're very good looking.
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
Olosho thread.

And Pocohantas, the grand patron of women using their THING to make it in life is on top of me.

Issa Thread. Lemme read.

shocked shocked shocked
Live on Nairaland? There are kids here abeg. Get a room or something.

As for OP. Well, I hope to never come across your ilk. You have no self-worth whatsoever. You seriously need an intervention. I've seen teenage girls make good money with their brains and skills and here you are: an aspiring prostitute. Well I wish you what you wish yourself in your chosen career. grin grin grin
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Earthbound:

The way people are usually on your case in situations like this must mean you're very good looking.

I sorry for you. grin
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
some lost women out there need to be....

[img]https://media1./images/3c5129d9a9da5447dd56126e3bd26e5d/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Earthbound:

LOL. I have never put up my picture here.
It must be the e-persona cheesy
Re: Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. I have never put up my picture here.
It must be the e-persona cheesy

well . . .you did have some erm hot artists impressions that you have taken down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What The Winner Of World's Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Has To Say / How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / My Girlfriend Is Intolerant Both Religious And Tribal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.