Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (54368 Views)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by made4naija(f): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Nigerian Woman Warns

As seen on Facebook. Lol.

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/hold-your-husbands-tight-small-girls-with-big-god-are-everywhere-now-nigerian-woman-warns/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Small girls with big God only target married men with fat bank balancecheesy.if ur husband has a lean wallet he's safe frm them.

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Munzy14(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
lol

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Cholls(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
my brothers she don hold are own husband finish

11 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by delugajackson: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Small girls with big god can only take your "whóre'sband" and not your MAN.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by donstan18: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Small girls with big God only target married men with fat bank balancecheesy.if ur husband has a lean wallet he's safe frm them.

Some ladies just love fvckin married men.

It makes them feel good that they are enjoying another woman's husband and think they better than his wife.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Vested(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
The hustle is real.
Faithful male partners are a dying breed at the moment.
I feel her pain.
grin

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Mosesjoker(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
I laugh in Swahili....

dem never ready to collect ur man ni o.....when dem ready trust me.....ur husband sef no go dey conscious to tell you the tales .....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Proffdada: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Small girl, big village ancestor grin

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by utenwuson: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
lol...Nigerians too wicked, since this line got exposed, most of the small girl with big God on my timeline don hide,.......

you see some of them before now take exotic picture in front of SUVs with the caption

"God bless my husstle" which husslte?

,"small girl with big God" which God?

and be making boys for street feel like you aren't hustling........

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by BruncleZuma: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Some husbands be sliding into the culprits' DMs right now...

[img]https://media./images/4024a12e035e6b1ecb309521540c94e8/tenor.gif[/img]

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by midehi2(f): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
na so oo, make i hold my own wella grin

5 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by lordcabasa(m): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
They are everywhere o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by modaink333: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
hmmmm she looks like a small girl with big god

5 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by chiedu7: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Their God is certainly not the God of the bible.

Most likely their god, na the god of the most peaceful religion on earth !

5 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Jennifer89(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by berryford: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
small girls with aren't the ones looking for men rather men are the ones looking for them wink grin
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by dihhowner(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Casala don burst..... They're now wising up..... Don't hold your hubby tight.... Plenty chick with bigger noodles de.... If you know you know cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Danny225: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
hello nairalanders, please pardon my
English ooo. Let me go straight to the point.
My name is sunny and am in my 20's. I am
been into production of food and Beverages
since 2010 and am well experienced in my field. I
know how to make different drinks like:
Softdrinks (Cola, orange, lemon, apple flavours
etc)
Flavoured drinks (Non carbonated)
Yoghurt (sachets and bottle yoghurt).
To write is just a few of what I can produce but
none around to help me with all this different
drinks formulation that I possessed.

I have
different recipe for all the above mentioned
drinks. I can even produce one of the best Cola
raw concentrate but here I am with no one to
help me to actualize my dream. I have photos of
what I have produced in the past for few people
that have consulted me.

I know within me that someone somewhere on
nairaland will connect me with right person that
will bring out the best is me. I have been jobless
all this while despite the fact of huge potential in
me that's untapped.

Please nairalanders, help your fellow bro.

You can reach me on 08128106231.
God bless you all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Diso60090(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
My sister face your work school business

Nor let man issues hold you down
Be careful be wise be smart be stupid be licensed to pastors

1 Like

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by berryford: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Small girls with big god aren't the ones looking for men rather men are the ones looking for them wink grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
No pussy can hold us down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by dikeigbo2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
This type of girls with big god

3 Likes

Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by MsFaith: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
But some ladies use this caption 'small girl with a bid God' and they are not olosho na. People sef undecided
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by sammyid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
no hold am na....... whatever you commonize, definitely another person will take!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman by ChangetheChange: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin

Small girl with big god ...that's the new meaning of ASHAWO or OLOSHO

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Which One Destroys Man Faster? / How Do I End This Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.