Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended (5275 Views)

Still Not Had Sex Since I Was Born. Worries Over First Girl To Have Sex With / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
When we were still teenagers and the love letter she wrote and hid in my back pack ..

I still got them.
They would die with me .

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Love dey sweet cheesy
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by bjayx: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Posting her pics on social platforms for this kinda publicity ain't cool

14 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by swiz123(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Those throw back pictures showes that you have always been dumb.

Look how smart the girl dressed; then compare it with your own photo.

Nigga!!, you no geh swag chakam

17 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Saff(f): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Airforce why? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
Airforce why? grin

What
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
smh undecided

Full grown adult with the brain power of a 5 year old undecided

Shame

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Saff(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

What
why are you doing this

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by delishpot: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Am I hearing wedding bells? Cos this seems like intro into the anouncement

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
delishpot:
Am I hearing wedding bells? Cos this seems like intro into the anouncement

cheesy grin
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by keylogger(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
By now u shud have choked off ur Stewpidity. No brain jez ballz. grin

5 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
swiz123:
Those throw back pictures showes that you have always been dumb.

Look how smart the girl dressed; then compare it with your own photo.

Nigga!!, you no geh swag chakam

That photo of me on blue was when i was 17yrs old that we just started ..
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by swiz123(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

That photo of me on blue was when i was 17yrs old that we just started ..

Compare it with her own throwback
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ok some peeps already reading negative meanings on this photo as usual.

Taking it down right now
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
swiz123:

Compare it with her own throwback

You're just a troll gee cheesy
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
So airforce na still pikin? See people wey I de share nairaland with. Smh

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamPlato(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2018

That Trouser You Wore Can Sew two Trouser For Me, talkless of the shirt
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by els0nm0rali(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
why are you doing this

Haven't you heard? He's kicking off off his own reality TV show from Nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Donwizbro(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
bro you're good at keeping stuffs!!! like that swag tho...
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamPlato:

That Trouser You Wore Can Sew two Trouser For Me, talkless of the shirt

cheesy grin cheesy

Old-Navy wears bro wink
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
why are you doing this

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Saff(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=IamAirforce1 post=69353448][/quote] I will not take domestic violence from you. Will report you to the police.
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
I will not take domestic violence from you. Will report you to the police.

But you Know I love you
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Saff(f): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

But you Know I love you

love u too.
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
love u too.

Clears throat

Smiles
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Saff(f): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Clears throat

Smiles
when will you spoil me with naira grin
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
when will you spoil me with naira grin

You don't spend Naira where you at so ... grin
Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Saff(f): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You don't spend Naira where you at so ... grin
but I want to be spoiled with your Naira wink

I deserve it grin

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by IamAirforce1: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
but I want to be spoiled with your Naira wink

I deserve it grin

Your body needs loads of raw currency to be spent on and not some dirty smelling naira that has aboki man printed on it grin

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended by Timagex(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
One day, I wee fall in this loff grin smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. / Wow I Just Won 768k On Bet9ja / Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.