Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. (5275 Views)

Parents, Check Out Your Daughters In Action At Night Clubs. Oh Lawd! (photos) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Issakendrick: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
A lady was caught giving a man mouth-action at the roadside in Orlando USA.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lady-caught-giving-a-man-mouth-action-at-the-road-side-in-orlando-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by ikeno(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
there's nothing new under the sun when it comes to craziness
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
What else can they offer...??
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN.
That’s why I rarely have issues with them in this regard.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Macopol01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by chucs: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Odiegwo ooo.

Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Mankosi: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2018
The world is finished
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by fr3do(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2018
chucs:
Odiegwo ooo.

What da actual fu,ck cheesy
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by EmmySparky(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
chucs:
Odiegwo ooo.
this ur own funny o
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Tamarapetty(f): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Why can't they just get a room, its too public biko.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by p33me(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2018
its a free world and it's not something that has never been seen b4.... let them have their fun biko
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by bdsm: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Nothing beats the sweetness of getting naughty in public. The risk of being seen, criticised or arrested causes a mad surge of hormones into the blood stream.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by leunamme93(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
I knew it was a black man before I opened the thread.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
They are hoes and sex object
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Issakendrick: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by falcon01: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2018
chucs:
Odiegwo ooo.
pls i wanna know the origin of this picture. ive been seeing it for years now.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:
What else can they offer...??
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN.
That’s why I rarely have issues with them in this regard.

the way some of u comment,u don't use ur brains,there are two persons involved in the act but u simply single out the woman for criticism,what of the guy
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
They are hoes and sex object
and the guys patronising them are saints ba,wait how did they become hoes in the first places,cos it takes two to tango
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Auladimeji(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
p33me:
its a free world and it's not something that has never been seen b4.... let them have their fun biko

(1) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.