Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband (966 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video) / At 22, Why Do Married Women Respect Their Pastor Than Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by babz007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
It is so disheartening that married women of these days now cherish their pastors more than their husband. It has now become a normal thing for women to start discussing their matrimonial affair with these so called pastors.Today i was inside a keke napep at the back seat with two married women and i heard what they where discussing, the woman sitting very close to me was telling her friend about how her husband matreated her and how she went to her pastor's house to seek for advice, she narrated how the pastor started giving her some advice and then it got to a level he started making advances towards her up to the level of sleeping with her multiple times. All this while they were speaking in Edo language not knowing that i speak Edo fluently. What baffled me most was how she could even trust her friend so much and tell her about the affair with her pastor, but low and behold while they were engrossed in their conversation i found out that the other woman also had an affair with a so called man of God in the past.....at this juction i was dumbfounded and lost in thought about how so many pastors are sleeping with people's wife.My question is why must you go to your pastor to seek advice about your marriage or family when even your pastor has his own problems, i don't know the reason why these women run after their pastor oooh, is it because they believe they can solve their problems or because of the fake miracle most of them perform.....this made me brought this topic to nairaland to hear about peoples opinions
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some believe their pastors are their Saviour
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by Nackzy: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yes oooo
This is so True, they call them daddy, papa, etubom, GO, and all sort of names
They even go to the extent of preparing for everyday for their pastors
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by Lloydthesaint: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
I ask myself that question too
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by GOFRONT(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
shocked

Some pastors take advantage of that one to lash another man's wife......Few don cast already, few are still actively in d game......If u know u know
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wen d husband them are not worth it
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by Olalan(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Really a sad thing what people idolize their pastors
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by ashewoboy(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2018
dollytino4real:

Did you read the story? Nigerian lady spotted. She only knows how to jump into conclusion.
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by babz007(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2018
dollytino4real:
Can you imagine what you are saying, so why then did you marry your husband when you know he doesn't worth it, so its your pastor that worths it abi
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by dollytino4real(f): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
babz007:
Can you imagine what you are saying, so why then did you marry your husband when you know he doesn't worth it, so its your pastor that worths it abi
must u quote me pls look ekiti u hear me

1 Like

Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by dollytino4real(f): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
ashewoboy:

Did you read the story? Nigerian lady spotted. She only knows how to jump into conclusion.
who win ekiti election
Re: Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband by tayo60(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
These women fall for their so called pastors because these pastors offer them what their husbands cannot give them.(1) listening ears (2) spiritual support and assistance (3) financial and material support. So a pastor that has been doing all these for her and she is benefiting from d relationship, by the time he approaches her for sex, she won't be able to say no. Also some of these pastors use juju to talk to these women, so at times it might not be ordinary.

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Slept With Men Of God And Senator" - Homosexual, Kehinde Brandmuse says / Gbe Body Goes Wrong! Groom Falls While Doing Zanku Legwork Dance At His Wedding / I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.