Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) (968 Views)

Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
I know this is the wrong section to post this but i actually created a new account because of this and I'm not allowed to post in business section for a period of time.
Please nairalanders I'm a student of one of the universities in South East and I'm not from a well to do family so when I got admitted things were really hard for me. Along the line i hit a business online from a friend of mine who's in Germany and i made a profit of almost 600k with that.
Due to the fact that i know myself and i can misuse that money in the long run i decided to find something to invest with it so I stumbled upon a boss of mine who told me he's into transportation business that I should give it a try that I'll be getting 10k every week for a long time and that's more than enough for me as a student i am so I won't have to stress my parents anymore.

So I used 350k out of the money to purchase a keke i went to a market with the guy who said he's gonna drive it and we met a man who was interested in selling his keke and we agreed on the 350k and i made the withdrawal and paid him.
I gave the keke to the guy and we went to a lawyer who signed everything for us and we agreed that if he skips payment for two weeks i have every right to collect my keke back.
My friends warned me not to give it to that guy but i felt Pity for him when he told me he got nothing he's doing now so i gave him that due to the fact he was the one who followed me to purchase the keke and he tested everything there and confirm it was good.

Now the problem is that this guy has one time skipped a 4 weeks without paying i ignored that and talked to his guarantor and the guy came the following day to clear everything up. This guy can go weeks without paying and he won't even bother to call the person who brought out the money to purchase the keke i suspect he's doing all these cos he's way older than me.

He's owning me for two and half weeks now and on Monday is gonna make it 3 weeks i called him today and he was telling me that police held him and collected 2500 from him cos of a paper he has been asking me to photocopy which he held a copy before but misplaced it i asked him to come get the original one with me to photocopy it anytime he's ready but he's been acting less concerned about it.
I called him today cos the week end today which he's supposed to pay me he shouting telling me that he wants to sell the keke and all that. That the keke has being giving him problems.
This guy didn't call me since on Monday to tell me anything o i called him today he didn't pick he called me back and was telling me crap i angrily ended the call on him and called his guarantor and told him to tell that guy to sell the keke and balance me my money back.
I bought this keke for 350k and gave this guy for 450k which is 100k profit my guys were mad at me that the amount I gave him is too small.
I actually gave him for that amount cos i didn't want any problem i thought he was going to hurriedly settle that cos of the low price and so I can be getting money every week without bothering my parents but i was wrong.
He's supposed to be delivering 10k every week till 31st of December.
He's owning me 2 and the half weeks now and this is gonna make it 3 and the half week.

He said he wants to sell the keke and i asked him to sell it and balance me up my money i want to give him from now till next week to sell the keke or balance me up my debt cos i can no longer keep up with this stress calling someone every time for my money.

A police friend of mine asked me to give him 10k naira to collect my keke but i don't wanna go through that way.

I don tire brothers i don't know what to do. At least if you know you won't make payment for that week call the person up before weekend and tell him this guy will never call you never ever mehn if you see how this guy was begging me to give him that keke when i bought it if someone tell me it's gonna end up this way I won't believe.

I don tire my brother i don't know what to do anymore.

Please i need advise on the next step to take
Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Was it given on hire purchase?
If not, the right thing to do is to collect it and look for someone else who will be faithful in his payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Was it given on hire purchase?
If not, the right thing to do is to collect it and look for someone else who will be faithful in his payment
Yes it was given on hire purchase sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by proff010: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sell the keke and don't go into transport if u can't ride it yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by olexjay(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
The fact is that people will always take your generosity for granted. You shouldn't worry yourself since there's a legal documented agreement with the lawyer that once he skip 2 weeks payment you've the right to collect back your Keke back which mean he would forfeit the money he has paid back and the Keke, just go to the lawyer to complain and also lodge a complain to the police and then put people on the watch for him so once they sight him they can call you then you just get a police to arrest and get the Keke then you involve your lawyer immediately.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by tayo60(f): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Collect your keke back from him asap before he spoils it for you. He may even continue riding it but claiming to you he has not seen a buyer till he eventually gives it back to you. Since he has not given you any part of the agreed money, you are at a loosen end here if you do not collect it back from him. Find someone else to buy it from you and not from him. Don't ever trust him to sell the keke for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
tayo60:
Collect your keke back from him asap before he spoils it for you. He may even continue riding it but claiming to you he has not seen a buyer till he eventually gives it back to you. Since he has not given you any part of the agreed money, you are at a loosen end here if you do not collect it back from him. Find someone else to buy it from you and not from him. Don't ever trust him to sell the keke for you.
Ma he already paid up to half of the agreed amount it's remaining up to 220k naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
olexjay:
The fact is that people will always take your generosity for granted. You shouldn't worry yourself since there's a legal documented agreement with the lawyer that once he skip 2 weeks payment you've the right to collect back your Keke back which mean he would forfeit the money he has paid back and the Keke, just go to the lawyer to complain and also lodge a complain to the police and then put people on the watch for him so once they sight him they can call you then you just get a police to arrest and get the Keke then you involve your lawyer immediately.
Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
proff010:
Sell the keke and don't go into transport if u can't ride it yourself.
The stress is killing me honestly i don tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by FantasticJ: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Confusedman880:

Ma he already paid up to half of the agreed amount it's remaining up to 220k naira.

Collect your Keke today.

Call your lawyer to inform him that you are exercising your right of withdrawal.

Log a formal complaint with the police and get guys to track him down and retrieve your keke.

Don't allow him to be the one to sell the keke or he will deliver a wheelbarrow to you that he couldn't sell it.

Get your keke today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Chike4all: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
My brother, collect ur bike from that ingrate. your worst mistake is going into a serious business with someone u know and no one in Nigeria gives a hire purchase for keke at that price. It's from 800k to 1m. but YOU being immature just did that without consulting those in d business.
just pay the police, let them collect the bike for you, because from your write up, it seems like u are afraid of this guy. As for the agreement, he is the one to worry about that and not you. you just have to sell d bike yourself if yu must do that, then pay him off with 50k. else you wiĺl lose ur machine to an ungrateful bastard and nothing can be done about that.
our inlaw did it to my Dad, upon all my Dads exposure and tear-eye, yet he did nothing just because he is inlaw. withheld my Dad's allowances, loosed all his car parts, engine,battery and radiator, bought his own and dumped a crap for dad. My father just vexed, cried and forgot it. the idiot is still poor and helpless till now.

so take it from him by force, no explanation needed. he breached the contract, not you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
FantasticJ:

Collect your Keke today.

Call your lawyer to inform him that you are exercising your right of withdrawal.

Log a formal complaint with the police and get guys to track him down and retrieve your keke.

Don't allow him to be the one to sell the keke or he will deliver a wheelbarrow to you that he couldn't sell it.

Get your keke today.
Thank you sir
I'm working on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chike4all:
My brother, collect ur bike from that ingrate. your worst mistake is going into a serious business with someone u know and no one in Nigeria gives a hire purchase for keke at that price. It's from 800k to 1m. but YOU being immature just did that without consulting those in d business.
just pay the police, let them collect the bike for you, because from your write up, it seems like u are afraid of this guy. As for the agreement, he is the one to worry about that and not you. you just have to sell d bike yourself if yu must do that, then pay him off with 50k. else you wiĺl lose ur machine to an ungrateful bastard and nothing can be done about that.
our inlaw did it to my Dad, upon all my Dads exposure and tear-eye, yet he did nothing just because he is inlaw. withheld my Dad's allowances, loosed all his car parts, engine,battery and radiator, bought his own and dumped a crap for dad. My father just vexed, cried and forgot it. the idiot is still poor and helpless till now.

so take it from him by force, no explanation needed. he breached the contract, not you
Thanks alot sir
This will go a long way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by captainking(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
op..i am not happy with your action..if there is a breach of contract of delivery...retrieve your keke..learn from your mistakes,...he dosent deliver once, twice and you let him go...he will do it again..

as you read this post..go to their park and retrieve your keke now..if you are in ph..call on me..i will accompany you at no cost..i hate people who take advantage of others kindness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by 2dice01: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Arrange with your Police friend to collect the keke napep and sell it for an affordable price

Buying second hand Tricycle or Bike isnt good for Business

The Best thing you can do for Transport is

Get a new Bike(Bajaj) or Keke then you give it to Agbero(their Boss)

You guys will come to agreement on the Prices

He will be incharge of everything
Your own is to come collect your wages everyweek

Agbero no dey hear story if the guy he gave dont pay instsntly he will collect it and give any person

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by thcvapecartshop(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Do you know the best cure for cancer is by consuming cannabis (dank vapes cartridges) oil and the best way to consume cannabis oil without any health effect is by Vaping vape dank? Talking about Vaping, we must take into consideration the vape cart. One of the best vape carts on planet earth is DANK VAPES and the best store to get DANK VAPES is from Dank Vapes For Sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Confusedman880: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
captainking:
op..i am not happy with your action..if there is a breach of contract of delivery...retrieve your keke..learn from your mistakes,...he dosent deliver once, twice and you let him go...he will do it again..

as you read this post..go to their park and retrieve your keke now..if you are in ph..call on me..i will accompany you at no cost..i hate people who take advantage of others kindness...
I'm in enugu state sir we are working on collecting the keke already.
Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by nelson7777: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
U r lucky, my own d driver destroyed d engine of d sienna, I had to tow it from Benin to Lagos for 50k, then bought another engine for 300k...

U r trying to solve too many problems at once, first n foremost, get ur keke back, no more deals with him even if he wants to give u 50k a day,

Pack it in ur hostel for like 1 week, then u will no what to do next

But if u want my advise, get out of d transport business even if u sell at a lost, d business mostly favours people who drive their own...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by techT: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
greatest harm comes from best intention, act now before the day will break before ua eyes. separate business from mere relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by captainking(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Confusedman880:

I'm in enugu state sir we are working on collecting the keke already.
Thank you sir
Thanks good.. Spare him not..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) by Sonfethopia: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Confusedman880:

Dosent matter ,I know little from higher purchase and buying. If at a point that guy don't pay anymore.u have every right to take ur property.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland? / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple In Kampala Dress / What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.