Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men (46076 Views)

The Most Common Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI), That Causes Infertility E / Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by kingchris30(m): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2018
I have the impression that this will help someone.
Erectile Dysfunction is one major issue people suffer in marriage today and it has broken many marriages and has led to unfaithfulness in marriages. Every man and women need to read this, most men are too shy or uncomfortable to open up about their sex life and they are dying in silent. Women that are married or about to marry should also read this you might need the knowledge later in life.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is health condition where a man cannot have complete erection, cannot keep erection or have lost sexual desire. Erection of the joystick occurs when blood flows to the joystick which is a tissue causing it to erect. When enough blood is not flowing to the tissue because of some physical and hormonal factors, then there is erectile dysfunction.
What are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Most men that suffer erectile dysfunction also suffer infertility. Many factors ranging from infections, medications, stress, hormone imbalance genetic or health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, Obesity, high blood pressure and Parkinson's disease.
Natural Ways to Prevent Erectile Dysfunction
The best way to prevent erectile dysfunction is to make healthy lifestyle choices and to manage any existing health conditions. For example:
Work with your doctor to manage diabetes, heart disease or other chronic health conditions.
See your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests.
Stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don't use illegal drugs.
Exercise regularly.
Take steps to reduce stress.
Get help for anxiety, depression or other mental health concerns.
Most men that suffer from this are always shy to talk or even meet doctors. If you are woman and you know your husband is suffering from erectile dysfunction, you can help him to overcome depression. encourage him to see doctor because most of them are under mental stress.
Best Fruits for Erectile Dysfunction
The easiest way to completely get rid of premature ejaculation is this. A healthy diet + regular exercising + natural supplements. The issue is that most men don’t eat fruits a times for weeks but they smoke and drink everyday. Every man needs to be eating one of these fruits and nuts daily. They are good both your prostate and sexual boost.
The best fruits to boost erection are:
Banana, Ginger, Avocados and watermelon
The best nuts to boost erection are:
Coconut, Tiger nuts, Dates, almonds, walnuts and Cashew nuts
Best Natural supplements for Erectile Dysfunction
These forever products have helped many get over erectile dysfunction. I will advice you get it, if you are a woman get it for loved ones.
*Forever Aloe Berry/Gel
* Forever Argi+
* Forever Vitolize Men
* Forever Gingko plus
* Forever multi-maca
* Forever Gin-Chia
* Forever Royal Jelly/Bee propolis
Combine any of these products and get a maximum result.
Don't die in silence, stat healthy.
Whatsapp 08029570166
Visit: http://www.livinghealthytips.com.ng/prostate-htm for more information.
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by Nobody: 7:19am On May 31, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. wink
Re: How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men by kingchris30(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Good morning everyone, hope you are staying safe. Please don't forget that there is nothing more important than life. Enjoy your stay at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, I Can't Last Beyond 5mins During Sex / Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried / Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.