Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo (652 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Jack Dorsey With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Nigeria / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by NOIConnect(f): 12:50am On Jul 14, 2018
In Tokyo, discussing Japan’s support for Gavi and global health in the context of UHC, G20 and TICAD.

With Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance HE Taro Aso, State Finance Minister HE Minoru Kihara, State Minister for Foreign Affairs HE Kazuyuki Nakane, and Senior Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs and G20 SHERPA Mr. Kazuhisa Yamazaki.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by IsaAbubakar: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2018
ma'am please come and teach kemi some basic home
economics cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by fallout87: 5:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Say what you want about GEJ, but he appointed fantastic ministers who did good work.

His only issue was Deizani.

From Okonjo-Iweala to Akinwumi Adesina. Brilliant minds which did tangible work with the position they were given.

Unlike this evil Buhari and his APC. Whi only came to unravel the good that was done and steal the remainder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by justtoodark: 5:17am On Jul 14, 2018
useless woman....chop my money woman...i remember this moroon dancing to chop my money on stage....that day i knew nigeria was finished....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by Tolexander: 5:25am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:
useless woman....chop my money woman...i remember this moroon dancing to chop my money on stage....that day i knew nigerian was finished....
Is the music, 'chop my money", your problem, or Madam Okonjo Iweala herself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by Lipscomb(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2018
embarassed I feel to kill this woman anytime I see her on internet. Rogue woman.please anybody should alert me if this woman will come Nigeria anytime soon.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On Jul 14, 2018
We will always love and respect you ma.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by justtoodark: 5:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Tolexander:
Is the music, 'chop my money", your problem, or Madam Okonjo Iweala herself?

how can a finance minister be dancing to chop my money....??...that didnt bother you back then...?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by Tolexander: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

how can a finance minister be dancing to chop my money....??...that didnt bother you back then...?
Because she knew the lyrics of the music, and what the "chop my money" meaning the crooners meant, which is not really harmful.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by justtoodark: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2018
Tolexander:
Because she knew the lyrics of the music, and what the "chop my money" meaning the crooners meant, which is not really harmful.

please....give me a break....chop my money means chop my money....simple as that....why are you tring to add meaning to it....?

na always small things that add up to become a giant calamity.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by Pontaboki: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
embarassed I feel to kill this woman anytime I see her on internet. Rogue woman.please anybody should alert me if this woman will come Nigeria anytime soon.

The mind of a Ritualistic Afonja is always wicked and filled with blodf
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo by NSNA: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2018
fallout87:
Say what you want about GEJ, but he appointed fantastic ministers who did good work.

His only issue was Deizani.

From Okonjo-Iweala to Akinwumi Adesina. Brilliant minds which did tangible work with the position they were given.

Unlike this evil Buhari and his APC. Whi only came to unravel the good that was done and steal the remainder.

Deizani did a great job. She was the head of Opec and helped to keep the price of crude high and make the country plenty of money.

(1) (Reply)

Future That Never Happened: Ekiti Elections And The Failed Prophecies / Oshiomhole Vowed To “crush” Me”, The World Should Hold Him Responsible / 2019: I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.