Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (58601 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emexodoms: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
H
Olumyyde:

170k there about. B. Tech guys on entry gets some more to d tune of about 210k.

Oga if u don't know abt sth just keep mute pls! Where on earth have u seen a B.Tech holder earning more than a B.Eng holder?

1 Like

Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Olumyyde(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
emexodoms:
H

Oga if u don't know abt sth just keep mute pls! Where on earth have u seen a B.Tech holder earning more than a B.Eng holder?
Oh sorry, I didn't notice d B. Eng part in d question(just checked again). my thought was B.Sc. my bad, but we can still correct one another with love n respect. Tnx.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olumyyde:

Oh sorry, I didn't notice d B. Eng part in d question(just checked again). my thought was B.Sc. my bad, but we can still correct one another with love n respect. Tnx.
I thought as much too... "the mistake "
Oya you can correct it now... BEng no be beans. Thanks
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Olumyyde(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
emeritus007:

cheesy
emeritus007:

u are mouthed, lol. no degree be beans now. *smile.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Chuxity: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
i am hopeful for a good news on the recruitment process
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by GreenCap: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
@Olumyyde,
if you are equating B.Eng with B.Sc or BA,
then do M.Eng (not M.Sc or MBA)
add on D.Eng (not D.Sc or Ph.D)
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Optimusprime(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Indomie001: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Help4rmme2u:
When I arrived the venue, I almost wept for the amount of applicants I saw there, cars coming in to see the DG personally... Omg!!
Well I have done my part,,,God do the rest..
Same here my brother , that crowd is crazy.

Forget those seeing DG, hope in God.

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Udev: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Any Update
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Optimusprime(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Udev:
Any Update
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 377: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
All these ones waiting for update Nasrda has been giving out appointment letters since last week. I no of a colleague that a minister gave a recommendation latter for employment as am talking to u she has her appointment letter with her since Wednesday.
Advice if you dont have any top government official to help just forget it. According to the lady she said the MD is in intense pressure from families, friends,top government personalities to see the MD is a very hectic issue. So that's naija for u.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
People have already gotten appointment and done with documentation.
This is from a reliable source that knows the Minister of Science and Technology.
Guys, keep up the hustling spirit.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Optimusprime(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
WOW! grin
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Yksoul(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
I Knew Before, That Is How This Job Would End The Advert Was Just A Show Off And Scam
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
hmmmm. tragic! does anyone know when the whole thing is ending? or has it ended already?
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by PrinceFola(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is really surprising!!! It is well! Father Lord, please connect me too oooo....
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by PrinceFola(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is really surprising!!! It is well! Father Lord, please connect me too oooo....
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Bigromeo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Yeah AP letter don dey flow.God help us.still hopeful
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by taretoofine(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
if i nak.d swear for this country ehh!
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by GreenCap: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
377:
All these ones waiting for update Nasrda has been giving out appointment letters since last week. I no of a colleague that a minister gave a recommendation latter for employment as am talking to u she has her appointment letter with her since Wednesday.
Advice if you dont have any top government official to help just forget it. According to the lady she said the MD is in intense pressure from families, friends,top government personalities to see the MD is a very hectic issue. So that's naija for u.

i learnt that's pertaining to mostly the Entry-Levels.

how about the Experienced Hires?
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Udev: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nobody has been given Employment letter, stop this rumour. The recruitment process is still on. Thanks
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Optimusprime(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Udev:
Nobody has been given Employment letter, stop this rumour. The recruitment process is still on. Thanks

Don't mind them.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Udev:

Ignore them. Peeps with crab in the bucket mentality.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by ddjay: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
my country people, abeg because of God,somebody with inside info should tell the true situation of things.lets help each other with the right info pls
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Udev: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2018
The right information is this, Nobody has been given Employment letter.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by emeritus007: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
Udev:
how do you know this? does this mean those previous infos were cooked up? I'm confused.... more than 2 sources
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Ataiz(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Udev:
Do you work in nasrda? How are you getting your info that you're so sure?
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by dinosmiles(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Well, I was opportuned to meet with the DG, last week ..cos myself and a friend with a high ranking chief came with recommendation letters.And he asked what I studied, i told him my course is under social sciences and he told us(myself,my friend and d chief) that they need mostly engineers...my friend did industrial chemistry and he said he wouldn't fit in..
For those saying appointment letters have been issued to some people, that I can't confirm..

If u studied engineering, be hopeful and pray hard.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by mercyp001(f): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
dinosmiles:
Well, I was opportuned to meet with the DG, last week ..cos myself and a friend with a high ranking chief came with recommendation letters.And he asked what I studied, i told him my course is under social sciences and he told us(myself,my friend and d chief) that they need mostly engineers...my friend did industrial chemistry and he said he wouldn't fit in..
For those saying appointment letters have been issued to some people, that I can't confirm..

Bro, thanks for this information. Pls, i have a brother that studied Elect/Elect Engineering and graduated with Second Class Upper. How i wish u can help him, we all knw that Naija is all about connection. Thanks.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Clemexy20(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
pls help a bro n I will 4eva b gr8ful ooo. studied Electrical/ Electronics
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Udev: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Those previous information were lies.
Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by ddjay: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
dinosmiles:

is it any engineering course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.