Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,832 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) (40460 Views)

'A Man's Virginity Is The Highest Gift He Can Give To His Wife' - Lady Says / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
innovative indeed. me like
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Malawian:
My own didn't even remember yesterday was my birthday, i broke up with her by 12am this morning. Nothing can be more tiresome than putting in so much effort and emotions on a girl who cant be bothered about putting in an effort herself.

You broke up with her 12am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by pweshboi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

Not all Nigerian girls bros, I'm a married man but have a babe who's aware that I'm married, to my greatest surprise she arranged for my birthday without me knowing. If you're worth it your girl will do everything to please and surprise you
You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this bro. You sound like someone that has no respect for his wife at all. SMH

8 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by longerthroat(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
delugajackson:
A typical Nigerian lady would care less about your birthday.

You might recieve a text message that costs just 4naira, or if you're lucky enough you may get a boxer and a singlet as surprise.

that message will end with 'where you dey carry me go flex'

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Uglymugg: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

Not all Nigerian girls bros, I'm a married man but have a babe who's aware that I'm married, to my greatest surprise she arranged for my birthday without me knowing. If you're worth it your girl will do everything to please and surprise you

Your wife deserves better. You are a wicked person. You give men a bad name. Face your wife na, have you no shame? How can you critisize that guy while you are even less than a human being. #spits.

9 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

You, your babe and the people that liked your comments are wicked and insane, in fact u are a heartless human being with no soul. Why disrespect your wife like that, if u are not ready for marriage, why did u go into it, Grow up Sir because Marriage is for Men and not Kids. I pray that you don't realize your mistakes when it is already late.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Jennifer89(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Some guys will come and sing boxers and singlet song now as if they know how to love a woman
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Malawian(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
abiodunalasa:

You broke up with her 12am grin grin
Yep,on Whatsapp. Waited until the day ended at 12am without a shoutout from her.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Jennifer89(f): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

So you are married and you are not ashamed to write that you have a girl friend Gosh you are a terrible human being.
meanwhile your wife is busy trying to make you happy while you are f^king girls up and down if you like carry disease just make sure you don't pass it to her

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm sure you don't know why I'm laughing at you...
She did all those things for you to deceive you, (A woman never really does so much for free) to make you believe you're so special, to make you believe she appreciates you more than your wife does...she's competing with your wife for your attention...
Nothing she does for you is for free (let's just say it's an investment) , you'll have to pay eventually (she'll be your downfall, mark my words)

8 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by bukas15(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

so you are proud that you are cheating on your wife with "SMALL GIRL WITH BIG gOD. kontinue

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

Dolt! She's investing in you. She's investing in the destruction of your marriage. That's the only reason she's attracted to you, to destroy your marriage. dumbo.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by cvibe2: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
To know if this gift was creative, give her the same on her birthday then come back and tell us.
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
and one idiot will be disturbing my ear with marriage after she bought one oluewale gold watch worth 5k... Dem no they see Lamborghini or house for lekki buy.. make I see any of them for my birthday , dem go buy 5k cheap articles expect me to host them with point and kill , ishi ewu and campari.... ndi oshi
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jennifer89:

So you are married and you are not ashamed to write that you have a girl friend Gosh you are a terrible human being.
meanwhile your wife is busy trying to make you happy while you are f^king girls up and down if you like carry disease just make sure you don't pass it to her
Madam calm down okay, it's all about fun and nothing like carry what so ever okay. My wife have done something even more than that so no need stressing yourself talking talking
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Admin401:
Dolt! She's investing in you. She's investing in the destruction of your marriage. That's the only reason she's attracted to you, to destroy your marriage. dumbo.
grin grin grin grin And you think that's possible, by the way we already broke up grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Ziggylady(f): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

Great comment from a MARRIED man,smh! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
bukas15:
so you are proud that you are cheating on your wife with "SMALL GIRL WITH BIG gOD. kontinue
Nor even think am cos she got $$$ than I do and more over we done break up
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

grin grin grin grin And you think that's possible, by the way we already broke up grin grin wink cheesy
Oh, okay. Good.
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:

You, your babe and the people that liked your comments are wicked and insane, in fact u are a heartless human being with no soul. Why disrespect your wife like that, if u are not ready for marriage, why did u go into it, Grow up Sir because Marriage is for Men and not Kids. I pray that you don't realize your mistakes when it is already late.
Hmm small comment every body marvel the topic come face me, abeg I nor dey with the gal again. More over we be close friends later date for months then break up
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by secondincommand: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
post=69361510:
About what you are thinking, we dont need to know, but please, What is ftc?!
f**ck till u cum.
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

married but uv got a chic outside...what's the word for it?? unfaithfulness or cheating I'm not sure
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by bukatyne(f): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Very thoughtful gift.

That girl has that boy stitched on her heart.
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU TAKE HER OUT AND BUY HER GIFTS ON HER BIRTHDAY.
YOU TAKE HER OUT AND BUY HER GIFTS AGAIN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.

YOU'RE NOT "A REAL MAN" IF IT'S NOT DONE THAT WAY.

-YOURS SINCERELY, WOMEN.
While you are here forming misogynist, your mates are getting married every Saturday.
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Michelle55: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Malawian:
My own didn't even remember yesterday was my birthday, i broke up with her by 12am this morning. Nothing can be more tiresome than putting in so much effort and emotions on a girl who cant be bothered about putting in an effort herself.
you don't mean it? if it truly happened to you, I'm sorry about that.. happy belated birthday to you, may heaven shower you with lots of happiness and unlimited breakthroughs this year..Amen! can you make do with airtime ? atleast it's a little way of wishing you HBD
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Michelle55:

you don't mean it? if it truly happened to you, I'm sorry about that.. happy belated birthday to you, may heaven shower you with lots of happiness and unlimited breakthroughs this year..Amen! can you make do with airtime ? atleast it's a little way of wishing you HBD
y
Nice try. My digits is not ever showing up in this forum. wink wink
But on a serious note, i seem to abhor laziness and nonchalance from ladies, reason we don't last that long.
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by engrelvis(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

I can relate smileyReminds me of a gift from my ex, very simple and beautiful. The little things that matter *wipes tears* grin
u cry? No offense but I personally c u as a hardened,cold hearted,principle n no nonsense girl.l might b wrong tough
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
engrelvis:
u cry? No offense but I personally c u as a hardened,cold hearted,principle n no nonsense girl.l might b wrong tough

Hardened and cold hearted ke? Tufiakwa!
You are wrong on the above, the other adjectives are kinda correct.
I cry, when I am angry. Especially when I am trying to explain myself and people are like "ehya...chai" cry

Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Michelle55: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Malawian:
y
Nice try. My digits is not ever showing up in this forum. wink wink
But on a serious note, i seem to abhor laziness and nonchalance from ladies, reason we don't last that long.
alright.. once again happy belated birthday..
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
YoungFr:

Did u just admit that u are someone' whores-band?
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Colourich:
While you are here forming misogynist, your mates are getting married every Saturday.

LOL.
NA HEADACHE GO KEE YOU. grin
Re: Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.
NA HEADACHE GO KEE YOU. grin
Keeping hating, at the end, we all know you will still desire pucci gratification, unless you are pansexual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.