Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students (17228 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by allanphash7(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Religion is nothing but a distraction
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Maj196(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Firdaus Syndrome
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me before I commit suicide

Graduated from Uniport in 2016

I have served but till date no job

Please help me..
I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies

What are you waiting for
Kill yourself now
#nonsensical

If you can't get a job, learn handiwork while you continue your job hunt

3 - 6 month you go be your own oga....from there you go dey get something hold pocket.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by lastempero: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Make dem no forget hijab inside person belle
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by resurgent2019: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
I would prefer a Christian nurse to treat me though. If one with the hijab on offers to tear me, I would kindly decline that offer. This is not bigotry but me just being real like Fonald Trump. grin
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by mercyymai(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:
Before any ignoramuses insult Islam, let them look these Biblical verses up: Genesis 24:65 and 1 Corriantians 11:6. This is so that they may know Hijab is also Biblical but most xtians lady decide to wilfully violate the Bible's injunction!

hmmmmm...... bible scholar! grin
Aboki99:
Before any ignoramuses insult Islam, let them look these Biblical verses up: Genesis 24:65 and 1 Corriantians 11:6. This is so that they may know Hijab is also Biblical but most xtians lady decide to wilfully violate the Bible's injunction!

hmmmmm...... bible scholar!
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by GeoOla25(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

I'm a graduate of History and Diplomatic
Studies
Sucide is not an option , you will only pass the sorrow to someone else..
Send a mail to
Me.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by hrykanu231(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

Leave that to their God to decide who violates or who subscribes to His rules. After all, he never made anyone Judge. Instead of getting preoccupied with things that will move the nation forward, we continually want religion(something whose end-goal is abstract) to be the benchmark for most decisions made. Little wonder we are where we are as a nation. Wear hijab during the day give d.oggy at night

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Crystapearl: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

Veil is different from hujab.... pls always think before posting

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by resurgent2019: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin common sense is finally prevailing

As far as other Nigerians are safe...
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

yes but only if you can show me where that verse made mention of hijab. Insane people everywhere, i dont know why you people always tag Christian into your stupidity.

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Saintp(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2018
When a jihadist is in power........ more to come

But this is good, people will now know who and where to avoid for security purposes.

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by HajimeSaito(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

Lol, see ignorance! Genesis 24:65 has nothing whatsoever to do with head covering, it rather deals with consequences that came eating the forbidden fruit (Adam and Eve became aware of sin)

Corinthians 11:16 is limited only to worship. Men are to uncover their heads while in Church ( which is why we take off our hats in Church) while women are to either shave their heads or cover them.
Once you leave the Church premises, you may do whatever you want with your hair, it's nobody's business but yours.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by thayora: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

PLEASE DONT END YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF TEMPORARY DELAY, THE STORM WILL SOON BE OVER AND THE SUN WILL SOON SHINE ON YOU. START SOMETHING SMALL TO KEEP YOU BUSY AND OCCUPIED, YOU MAY EVEN VOLUNTEER TO TEACH IN SOME PRIVATE SCHOOL, IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN ORGANISED WORK SHOP OR SYMPOSIUM FOR MEMBERS OF YOUR CHURCH. IT MAY LOOK SILLY OR WASTE OF TIME BUT YOU ARE INDIRECTLY PREPARING GROUND FOR BETTER OPPORTUNITY AND MARKETING YOUR SKILLS TO A PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS OR A REFERAL. STAY POSITIVE BUT ASK YOUR SELF WHAT ELSE CAN I OFFER TO THE SOCIETY APART FROM HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES KNOWLEDGE.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by bellooyin(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

why commmit suicide, I have served since 2010 no job up till date,and I have never consider suicide.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by ProudDick: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
You can wear what you want. Just don’t bomb other Nigerians. And this will help Christians to spot Muslims in a crowd in order to avoid them.

Peace not war.

Why do you want to avoid Muslims? Do you have anything against them? Only sick people are this stereotypical. Why don't you avoid Christians too because some Christians are armed robbers, peadophiles, kidnappers, ritual killers? Why not avoid everybody and isolate yourself in a bush?

3 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Antichristus: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigerian Muslims, like their counterparts elsewhere around the globe, are really making all efforts to politicise Islam. The thing is, there is nowhere in the Qur'an, Haddith and Sunna where women were asked to wear Hijab and the disgusting Niqab and Burka. What the Muslim holy writs command is for men and women to dress with modesty.

Listen, Kosovo (since 2009), Azerbaijan (since 2010), Tunisia (since 1981, partially lifted in 2011) and Turkey (gradually lifted) are the only Muslim-majority countries which have banned the hijab in public schools and universities or government buildings, while Syria banned face veils in universities from July 2010. Besides, many EU countries such as France, Belgium, Iceland, Denmark, et al. have all banned face-covering religious dresses.

Nigeria is a failed state, why is this the most important thing on the minister's priority list. What does it contribute - qualitatively or quantitatively - to anybody's health and education.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by BlackManta(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Wen u So mix religion with state practices Ur Will Continue to be Beggarly in the Real world.

These Dirty muzlems mustn't alws av deir way

Your comment is wrong on so many levels.

Why are you calling muslims DIRTY
Just because some of them engage in bombing and killing...that does not give you the right to make hasty generalization and tag every muslim as 'DIRTY'.

There are lots of good muslims too.

Btw, people of your religion are not holy.
Some Christians engage in skull mining, cultism and kidnapping.

If i should call christians DIRTY because of that, you will attack me.

There is a clear boundary between rational thinking and bigotry.
You just went over the line.

Show respect to good people irrespective of religion.

2 Likes

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by resurgent2019: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
ProudDick:

Why do you want to avoid Muslims? Do you have anything against them? Only sick people are this stereotypical. Why don't you avoid Christians too because some Christians are armed robbers, peadophiles, kidnappers, ritual killers? Why not avoid everybody and isolate yourself in a bush?

Because I fear the Hijab. Maybe the media’s coverage of worldwide Islamic terror has done a number on me. If I start having my children too, I will do a thorough check in their schools(private of course) to make sure no hijab kids are around. It’s just a mental thing. I fear what I don’t understand.

Are you ok now?
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by sarahade(f): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

Abi weyrey leleyi ni
Hijab is a choice and a mode if dressing respect yourself.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by hassey(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me.. I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle
my frd go ahead and commitd suicide? I wonder what u are waiting for.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by hassey(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:
Please help me.. I'm ready to come for any job interview in Port Harcourt and prove my mettle
go ahead my frd, u earn my support.
Morocco0:
go ahead my frd, u earn my support.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by tohpahz(f): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Are we going forward or backward sef
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by resurgent2019: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Morocco0:

Please help me..

Why threatening us with suicide? We all have problems oo, if I tell you my own erh, you sef go comport yourself oo.

Pick yourself up and struggle. Life is war.

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Allee90: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2018
The fear of Buhari.........
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Hayzedious: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Wen u So mix religion with state practices Ur Will Continue to be Beggarly in the Real world.

These Dirty muzlems mustn't alws av deir way

Are you pained because I can't seem to understand why you call Muslims dirty
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by BlackManta(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
You can wear what you want. Just don’t bomb other Nigerians. And this will help Christians to spot Muslims in a crowd in order to avoid them.

Peace not war.

Over here in the south...
Some christians engage in skull mining, kidnapping and cultism.

For security reason, i will start avoiding christians .

I dont understand why those people will commit evil even though they claim to be holy.

If I start having my children too, I will do a thorough check in their schools(private of course) to make sure no christians are around. It’s just a mental thing. I fear what I don’t understand.

Are you ok now?smiley

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by resurgent2019: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Hayzedious:

Are you pained because I can't seem to understand why you call Muslims dirty

Aren’t they dirty? Only rich Muslims look presentable, and they are few.

Mostly Muslims I know are poor and uneducated.
Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2018
bellooyin:
why commmit suicide, I have served since 2010 no job up till date,and I have never consider suicide.
I just love your spirit!

1 Like

Re: UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students by pulsatingpen: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Aboki99:

It's absolutely fine to believe in whatever you do but do not drag in the Bible by misquoting it. Graçias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Quality Personal Statements For Foreign University Master's Applications / Statistics Of 2015/2016 Jamb Candidates Who Choose Your School / Death Of Student Sparks Violence In Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.