Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

We Slept Together & Nothing Happened..do You Believe?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Slept Together & Nothing Happened..do You Believe?? (802 Views)

We Slept With Snakes, Ladies Narrated / We Slept With The Same Girl, My Friend Is Now Angry. / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Slept Together & Nothing Happened..do You Believe?? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
When you boo or bae tells you they slept together in the same room with an opposite sex and nothing happened, will you believe?? Maybe the opposite sex was stranded or had accommodation issues briefly..But will you believe
Re: We Slept Together & Nothing Happened..do You Believe?? by RevenGeMission: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
First of all, You wouldn't accomodate someone you don't know , at least not Nigeria today

Secondly the degree of friendship , how long you've known the opposite sex and how you met also plays a role

as for me , even though i am honest and innocent , i'll never trust any woman who visits / stays over at ''just a friend''s place

Only because i know what other guys do and brag about

even if that friend is Brother chord or pastor for that matter

loveformercy:
When you boo or bae tells you they slept together in the same room with an opposite sex and nothing happened, will you believe?? Maybe the opposite sex was stranded or had accommodation issues briefly..But will you believe

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Story On Why Falling In Love Makes Him Depressed / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / My Fiance Went To A Strip Club & Lied About It When I Caught Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.