Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective (1197 Views)

Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? / Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / Love Charm Gone Wrong (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective by drey777: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
So a friend of mine chatted me up to ask me for tips on how to make a 100% POTENT LOVE CHARM because I am from Ijebu land.

I wanted to turn him down because it is an age-long secret but as a good guy, i made the research which is so tasking and i am going to share it with everyone on my timeline.

If you are a lazy reader do not read further because wrong application of this tip will backfire!

I will list out the ingredients and how to apply them.

LIST
1. 7 kegs of Palm oil (25 liters each)
2. 7 cartons of peak milk
3. 7 cartons of 500g Milo
4. 1 bag of Dangote Sugar.
5. 3 bags of Rice (Royal Stallion)
6. 2 bags of Beans
7. 3 kegs of Groundnut oil (20 liters each)
8. 12 crates of fresh eggs
9. 1 Dell Laptop (64G)
10. 2 pcs of Samsung Galaxy O-Oxygen or Nokia Maze Monster.
11. 7 different types of Hollandis wrappers
12. 1 small box of Gold jewelries (24 carat gold)
13. N200,000 cash in a brown envelope or $ equivalent

APPLICATION
Load these items in car and take it to any lady of your choice.
You will be doing this twice every month without missing any month. You will do this for 7 months.

NOTE:
You must deliver this items yourself to the lady. This love charm only works for guys who are earning their income legitimately!

This love charm has been working for years and it has never failed but if you try and it did not work for you, inbox me. I will arrange a special counselling and deliverance programme for you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pmsl! Yep! This is legit! She will love you, her mama will love you, shi, her brother too will be checking you out grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective by RevenGeMission: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
See them , Ode na like

Why won't the brother check the new mugu out

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LivingFree:
Pmsl! Yep! This is legit! She will love you, her mama will love you, shi, her brother too will be checking you out grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective by mimimile93: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
My love charm is guap.. It works like magic
Re: How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:
My love charm is guap.. It works like magic
Whats guap
Re: How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective by mimimile93: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whats guap
Guap is American slang word for "excess money"
Re: How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
People are busy researching on how to make money/success you are here talking about charms.

(1) (Reply)

So Many Sexually Active Girls Nowadays: Less Innocent Girls / Why Do People Behave Like This / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles (VD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.