Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? (3441 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Hi. Am a citizen of south-south delta state, one of the most worthless state in nigeria. Have been tortured heavily by a deity(juju) for 3years and i cant bear it anymore. I've lost contact with humanity. Pls go ahead and suggest a potent liquid for a quick and short painless death (apart from sniper).
angry sad
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2021
Cyanide.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Cyanide.
Where can i get it before anyone finds out? And hope it doesnt hurt at all? sad
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Xenry: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2021
So life don tire this one. Wetin man no go see for Nairaland.
Just a quick reminder, if you die now na hell you go go straight, hell is the second death and it has no end.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Henrydonland(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2021
I think kerosene is best but u fit go stand for front of train if you no get money to buy any liquid.

I hope I have helped you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by ramaju: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Do you believe in Jesus with your heart and soul? You won't die. Whatever is happening to you is a phase which will pass away but first, submit yourself to the power of God and be delivered. Try locating any Mountain of Fire Ministry (MFM) prayer city. Go there and make enquiries.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:

Where can i get it before anyone finds out? And hope it doesnt hurt at all?
Browse more information on google.
but i think you can get it from cassava.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Henrydonland:
I think kerosene is best but u fit go stand for front of train if you no get money to buy any liquid.

I dran kerosine 2017 november and i felt invisible iron cutting thru my insides. As for train, dont think i have the will and mortal strength for that cos have been tortured for a very long time.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2021
ramaju:
Do you believe in Jesus with your heart and soul? You won't die. Whatever is happening to you is a phase which will pass away but first, submit yourself to the power of God and be delivered. Try locating any Mountain of Fire Ministry (MFM) prayer city. Go there and make enquiries.
Thanks. Pls keep praying for me. Cant stand this hurtful world anymore

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Bloomeverywhere: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2021
Hi OP, Please don't commit suicide. it will solve nothing rather lead you to hell fire. Have hope in Jesus. Locate a good church around your, Go for counselling and Prayers and I'm very sure you'll be free. Jesus died on the cross TODAY to set you free. I love and celebrate you!

The leaves will be green again
bearing fruits
he will deliver back to you everything that is stolen
Love God.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2021
Cc: Seun lalasticlala hopefullandlord

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Henrydonland(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:

I dran kerosine 2017 november and i felt invisible iron cutting thru my insides. As for train, dont think i have the will and mortal strength for that cos have been tortured for a very long time.

Omo eleyi gidigan.Just give your life to Christ and I am sure he will free you from all demons troubling you but if you commit suicide that one na hell straight and the world would keep moving because nobody gives a fvck.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by younglleo: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Henrydonland:

U actually made no sense

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by younglleo: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
Hi. Am a citizen of south-south delta state, one of the most worthless state in nigeria. Have been tortured heavily by a deity(juju) for 3years and i cant bear it anymore. I've lost contact with humanity. Pls go ahead and suggest a potent liquid for a quick and short painless death (apart from sniper).
angry sad
Pls suicide won't do anything, jst wish I'm in a position to help you.. But honestly suicide won't do anything..
It's not goin to help iin anyway cry cry cry
Pls reconsider dis option, i knw how u feel but suicide won't help

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by CandyOps(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Cyanide is best option I've seen here so far. Don't know if it'll have some painful side effects or not. And don't know if it taste sweet. Or you can be licking Tom Tom whole u chew it thou...

I have a friend here in Lagos who's also tired of living and wants to end it too. Staying alive is expensive and hard enough but then depression comes from keeping your mind too idle.

Remember, your parents, grandparents and great grandparents survived tougher seasons filled with wars and famines. You come from a long history of strong genes bro. You can overcome whatever hunger and depression you feel.

But it's hard to overcome depression when the belly is hungry cry

Either ways, life goes on.. poverty na bastard

13 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Henrydonland(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2021
younglleo:
U actually made no sense

I thought he was just joking but I have given him a better advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Kayberg: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad

Listen to me bro, I feel your pains even though I may not be able to help much. But what I want you to know is that there is a solution to every problem, but the inability to find or locate them is what makes us think there are never any solutions to them.

I want you to think of those you will hurt. Think of yourself wishing to wake up again but all the struggle to wake up is now impossible. You jerk vigorously at your body, tried to open your eyes but you couldn't. You wished and cried and crave someone shake your body perhaps you can wake up but neither could your voice not your cries be heard by the living any longer.

Think of it that, what if after you killed yourself is when your solution comes around?

So don't kill yourself. Suicide is never an option. It brings no solution, rather makes you end up being an unrepentant killer. Talk to GOD about your issues. See true men of GOD who can join in the fight for your freedom.

GOD wants you to approach Him the right way that He might help you out.
Suicide is never an escape route bro.
Don't do it.
Please, don't do it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Lexusgs430: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Nairaland is just a cruise........ cheesy

Pesin wey wan truly die, no dey fear pain......... wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2021
CandyOps:
Cyanide is best option I've seen here so far. Don't know if it'll have some painful side effects or not. And don't know if it taste sweet. Or you can be licking Tom Tom whole u chew it thou...

I have a friend here in Lagos who's also tired of living and wants to end it too. Staying alive is expensive and hard enough but then depression comes from keeping your mind too idle.

Remember, your parents, grandparents and great grandparents survived tougher seasons filled with wars and famines. You come from a long history of strong genes bro. You can overcome whatever hunger and depression you feel.

But it's hard to overcome depression when the belly is hungry cry

Either ways, life goes on.. poverty na bastard
Searched google just now and saw cardiac arrest. Dont want that kind of death, besides its too arduous
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Pochettino(f): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Ask AFONJAS. They are good with these sort of thing. Awolowo, Abiola, etc passed on their skills

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Who pays you people to open these threads?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by slevan: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
We got to talk asap. Reach out, I will help.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Theres no painless death

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
KillGod:
Theres no painless death
Sure. Altho that word has a literary definition. By painless death i mean lack of mortal hurt as humans
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
slevan:
We got to talk asap. Reach out, I will help.
How?
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Ghostrye: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
water, a lot of water. just drink until you pass out and dazzall
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad

One bottle of Parazone bleach should do it for you.

Have a safe trip to the other side

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Introvertmemer(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ingestion of cyanide is not a painless death,matter of fact its better to ingest sniper,you can get cyanide from apple seeds(but you'll need a lot of apples to get a lethal dosage),a better alternative is cassava as stated above.
Note-most people survive the consumption of kerosene.
Good luck or not.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Josbreed: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:

Thanks. Pls keep praying for me. Cant stand this hurtful world anymore
Pray for you for what? We should pray that God receives your soul? Or what? See, I am going to pray for you, for you to have a change of heart and live a normal and different life way from the pains you are currently experiencing.
Please, delay and suspend your plans and have a change of heart.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by timagentms: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bro, why worry in life when you can take all your worries to thy Lord Jesus Christ. Just believe in Him, even if you don't have any strength again to go to the mountain, you can as well be praying in your mind, just believe in Christ and accept him as your savuour,. Believe me, Jesus will surely comes to your rescue. Remember Jesus love you and He doesn't want a sinner death

Seun, Lalastical, pls help this brother out, this is a potential Suicide mission, pls don't let it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by urbobo20(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
as a man man u must face your challage and overcome them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Method Of Kidnapping Boys And Girls / Why The Fvck Is Loud So Addictive / I Was Raped When I Was In My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.