Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally (1328 Views)

Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? / Woman's Right To Her Body / Pastor Caught Paŋts Dowŋ ‘chewiŋg’ Married Woman Right In A Church [WATCH] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by hibiscus76(f): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, this is for y'all guys.
When a woman is treated right, consciously or subconsciously she feels obligated to reciprocate. Its not rocket science guys. You don't treat your woman like trash and expect reverence, its almost impossible.
Now,you don't need all the money in the world to treat a woman right, the little things you do to make her happy means so much.
While there are some guys that gift their women with luxurious gift items, there are some that can't afford the expense, but still it doesn't mean that you can't pamper your woman in other ways. Get her affordable jewelries, sing her to sleep, play with her, assist her with chores. There are so much you could do. Women love to be loved.
You could have all the money in the world but still won't be able to sustain a happy relationship.
Point is, you don't force respect ..you earn it.

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by mimimile93: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
I have always treat them right..
I don't need their love anymore. All I need from a woman now is Loyalty.
She can save her love for when I am dead.
Loyalty Over Love (LOL)

5 Likes

Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by hibiscus76(f): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

I don't need their love anymore.
All I need from a woman now is Loyalty.

Loyalty Over Love (LOL)
Well, you have your own perception and you're entitled to it..so whatever rocks your boat
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:

I don't need their love anymore.
All I need from a woman now is Loyalty.

Loyalty Over Love (LOL)
Dont get soft on me cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by mimimile93: 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont get soft on me cheesy wink cheesy

If you're cool, then I'm cold
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
well if she waits to be treated right first before respecting then she aint special. even a pròstìtùte can do that.
now here is a special woman: she respects me before i even treat her right . now thats a One in a Million. bride price on the way!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2018
I believe a woman has to respect a man first that way she also gets the needed respect in return.

But unfortunately in Nigeria, we women know Money has the only respect a man can give us. It is well sha

Been seeing some dodgy responses on here that females make. Some are only looking for husband and Maga o. This is a faceless forum for us all to interact I believe

2 Likes

Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2018
hibiscus76:
[s]yeah, this is for y'all guys.
When a woman is treated right, consciously or subconsciously she feels obligated to reciprocate. Its not rocket science guys. You don't treat your woman like trash and expect reverence, its almost impossible.
Now,you don't need all the money in the world to treat a woman right, the little things you do to make her happy means so much.
While there are some guys that gift their women with luxurious gift items, there are some that can't afford the expense, but still it doesn't mean that you can't pamper your woman in other ways. Get her affordable jewelries, sing her to sleep, play with her, assist her with chores. There are so much you could do. Women love to be loved.
You could have all the money in the world but still won't be able to sustain a happy relationship.
Point is, you don't force respect ..you earn it.[/s]

rubbish if you like treat a LovePeddler right she will always be a dirty cheap thin,u don't treat whores right, you treat them like the trash they are. NB 99% of now days women are whores. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by Aquariann: 2:47am On Jul 15, 2018
A real man respect and treat his lady right.. A real woman gives her man something to be treated right and respected.

You can't go into a relationship with the bullshít mentality of "Take me as I am" and expect to be treated right.

Meanwhile, experience and several stories abound to show treating a woman right doesn't automatically gets you her respect. We see it all the time that ladies with "the perfect partner" (by female definition) are known not to appreciate them, disrespect and cheats on them with the exact opposite of what they have. i.e Jerks.

A lady tells you her ex was irresponsible, a cheat and womanizer, a brute and an epitome of all things evil. You accept her, treat her right, love her, do what she ask etc. But you wake up one day and find out that everytime she leaves your place, she goes over to his and ends up under him. It happens all the damn time.

Guys never listen to what a woman says. Act instead according to her actions.

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by Forzap: 3:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Ehhh sing what to sleep?na mumu you dey find undecided undecided
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by MChaze25(m): 4:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Story ..story..........story
90% of girls these days never respect their mama & papa wey born them and na man who just waka come at the age of 16-29 then wan give 90% respect?..
OP charity begins at home I!
E dey hungry me to slap you for posting this sef!
Nansense

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by hibiscus76(f): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
rubbish if you like treat a LovePeddler right she will always be a dirty cheap thin,u don't treat whores right, you treat them like the trash they are. NB 99% of now days women are whores. tongue
Why do you always get entangled with whores then?
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by Martinez19(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2018
The right treatment must be mutual.
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by babyfaceafrica: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2018
joker
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by Altern8(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Respect for sale. A dime a dozen. grin

This certainly means any man who cannot spoil his woman, should not expect any respect. Are you a luxury item, madam?

cheesy
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by AlphaSoul: 10:41am On May 17, 2021
hibiscus76:
Yeah, this is for y'all guys.

Point is, you don't force respect ..you earn it.

wink A man should only go for a lady
who respects him. Period!
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by AlphaSoul: 10:46am On May 17, 2021
MISEDUCATIONS:
well if she waits to be treated right first before respecting then she aint special. even a pròstìtùte can do that.
now here is a special woman: she respects me before i even treat her right . now thats a One in a Million. bride price on the way!!!
Re: Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally by AlphaSoul: 10:48am On May 17, 2021
Aquariann:
A real man respect and treat his lady right.. A real woman gives her man something to be treated right and respected.

You can't go into a relationship with the bullshít mentality of "Take me as I am" and expect to be treated right.

Meanwhile, experience and several stories abound to show treating a woman right doesn't automatically gets you her respect. We see it all the time that ladies with "the perfect partner" (by female definition) are known not to appreciate them, disrespect and cheats on them with the exact opposite of what they have. i.e Jerks.

A lady tells you her ex was irresponsible, a cheat and womanizer, a brute and an epitome of all things evil. You accept her, treat her right, love her, do what she ask etc. But you wake up one day and find out that everytime she leaves your place, she goes over to his and ends up under him. It happens all the damn time.

Guys never listen to what a woman says. Act instead according to her actions.
Hack... Well spoken!

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of Monitoring Spirits On Facebook / SURVEY: NIGERIAN Men, Which Of These Girl Bum Types Do You Like Best? (pix) / Abuja Slay Mama Film Her Dangerous Back Side N*de (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.