Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? (3549 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / Pastor Caught Paŋts Dowŋ ‘chewiŋg’ Married Woman Right In A Church [WATCH] / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Opanka44(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nairalanders, I've been wondering about this particular observation through out my existence here on Earth. I'm a keen Admirer of good Boobs especially the saggy melon-like type. when I get married, I wouldn't want my wife to wear Bra when we are together at home. I love boobs so so much. And I don't care if my woman is ugly or has flat backside, as long as she's got those boobs, I'm fine.
In the course of my observation, I noticed that, a woman's right breast is Bigger than the left one. I don't know why this is so, that's why I have brought it here so I can hear and learn from our experts. I don't even know if women have noticed this too.
Good bless every good and humble woman out there. Amen.
Your inputs are necessary.

* Pls note that this may not only be peculiar to left been big or right been small but the Fact is, a woman's two breasts are never of size size. One is Bigger than the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Sirmwill: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wow

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by TONY042(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Make I go check first

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by GeneralPula: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Op, you should have added pictures of naked breast so that people can have a better view..

We’re in a digital world! grin

I don’t really know if one is bigger than the other but what i do know is that if you suck the nipples on right breast, e dey totori girls pass sucking the nipples on left breast..

8 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Nonexisting1: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
The love I have for big breasts hanging on the chest of a slim vaginarian can not be overemphasized.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Opanka44(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralPula:
Op, you should have added pictures of naked breast so that people can have a better view..

I don’t really know if one is bigger than the other but what i do know is that if you suck the nipples on right breast, e dey totori girls pass sucking the nipples on left breast..

Omor .. this is the first time I am hearing dis one.
Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Opanka44(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nonexisting1:
The love I have for big breasts hanging on the chest of a slim vaginarian can not be overemphasized.

No be only u oo bro. E dey make my dick rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
The same reason why some men's balls are also a different size.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Opanka44(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:

I know say naso ur comment go be as u nor dey like carry eye see men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Pure English please... undecided undecided
Opanka44:

I know say naso ur comment go be as u nor dey like carry eye see men.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Boogyman557: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Holly Gram cool Although am use to SUKKING the right BREASST anytime way I go ASHAWOO house but I never really notice this tin..

Maybe na y the right BREASST sweet pass the left one..

Anyways I go find out this night..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by plsdisvirginme: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:

You too like ✏️

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by zoeymikey(f): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nahh,my left breast is bigger than the right breast.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by falcon01: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
One breast is always bigger than the other especially on ladies with big breast it's barely noticeable in ladies with small breast it's just like your scrotum one is always bigger.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by ComputerOperato: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Actually, the left breast is bigger than the right in most women.
It is called breast asymmetry.
Google is your friend.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Shurtman79(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Either left or right one is always bigger than the other one kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by chidiokay: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ishilove won't just open up she got the needed info lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by linearity: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
In most cases, it is the left one that is bigger and the reason is simple and it because we have more right handed men.

In the other room, men’s right hand goes straight to the woman’s left breast and that breast receives more attention, massage, exercise, pressing, sucking, etc thereby making it to grow bigger.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by JohnAOne: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:

No, they're the same size, one just hangs lower than the other.

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Some hang lower than the other, while with others they're a different size.

JohnAOne:
No, they're the same size, one just hangs lower than the other.

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Opanka44(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Although am use to SUKKING the right BREASST anytime way I go ASHAWOO house but I never really notice this tin..

Maybe na y the right BREASST sweet pass the left one..

Anyways I go find out this night..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Badt guy
Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
If you really want to know ask Google
Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by triangulation: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Opanka44:

Omor .. this is the first time I am hearing dis one.
grin
Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Jestin: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
zoeymikey:
Nahh,my left breast is bigger than the right breast.
Can i see that in private ? I just want to confirm something

2 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by JohnAOne: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Some hang lower than the other, while with others they're a different size.

Sam, are your speaking scientifically or from your many episodes of voyeurism? 🧐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by triangulation: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

I don’t really know if one is bigger than the other but what i do know is that if you suck the nipples on RIGHT breast, e dey totori girls pass sucking the nipples on left breast..
Yeah, by sucking the right breast, you are doing something RIGHT, dats why grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by TUANKU(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
triangulation:

Yeah, by sucking the right breast, you are doing something RIGHT, dats why grin
grin You’re RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by zoeymikey(f): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jestin:
Can i see that in private ? I just want to confirm something
Lol. Very funny. But nope.

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Ensa777(f): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
The same reason your feet aren't the same size too.
Wonder why your size 43 shoe might fit one foot while it is tight on the other foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Osombo: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
This Samantha eh😊 with ready made answers always
Samantha124:

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Bouncing2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
coolThe left one is usually the bigger bro

1 Like

Re: Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One? by Jeon(f): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's like that in all parts of the body.
Your nostril, other's and mine are not equal. One of them is wider.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hw Does It Feels Lyk Kissing Sum1 U Don't Ve Feelings For??? / Ashawo Problem – Funny Video / What's D Price Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.