Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (59754 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by webizone(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
what's this dunce saying? the part about beating wife is just dumb and foolish.

fayemi is an ekiti man not Fulani but you foolishly insinuate a vote for him is a vote for cattle colony? the oyo, ogun, osun and ondo that are under APC rule in Yoruba land where are the cattle colonies located?

I seriously don't know how "stop crying on behalf of ekiti people" means inferiority complex!!! you should take English lessons!!!

I am not from Ekiti and I am not Yoruba. But I know I could have been born there. If I see something I think might hurt innocent people there, I will try to stop it. I would weep because lives with all the potential they can bring could get lost. If I cease to feel like this, I cease to be human.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Jaideyone(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
webizone:

I am not from Ekiti and I am not Yoruba. But I know I could have been born there. If I see something I think might hurt innocent people there, I will try to stop it. I would weep because lives with all the potential they can bring could get lost. If I cease to feel like this, I cease to be human.
you are not from ekiti but ekiti people voted who they want yet you are crying when ekiti people are jubilating!!!
uncle keep your humanity. where was your humanity when fayose was owing 8mk the salary (fayemi left office owing 1month)? where was your humanity when fayose was lying blatantly about being beaten by police men? where was your humanity when fayose received arm money from dasuki to rig election in 2014? where is your humanity now that fayose is not building any road but still owing salary? where did all the money go to?

keep your humanity in your region!!! we both know you are not Yoruba neither are you from the north!!!

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Almaiga: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
rinzaugustine:
You are constituting an online nuisance on a faceless forum.I just looked through your posts here and in the ashewo thread .Nobody really cares.Dedicate your time to something more meaningful as a young man
Lazy IPOB youth. You have to go through all my post, this clearly shows you are an Aboki Ass-leaker and a Lazy youth. Your inferiority complex no get part two.

F^ck off!!!

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by dheilaw1(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2018
the outcome of this election has proven to me that nairaland is dominated by the ipob terrorists and pdp remnants, their votes only count on nairaland ... 2019 is the end of the road for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by thaoriginator: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
cool
lol nigga. you no dey ever gree grin
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ejimatic: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by NwaJozi: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
you are the one who is doomed . Buhari will win in 2019 by Gods grace and we will continue on the path to repair Nigeria !

Lol repair ko rehab nu

I don't blame You uncivilized deluded people who never seen a working society. I'm in The Abroad with My whole family I pity una inside the shxthole with rulers as deluded and directionless as the citizenry • Repair you can't even boast of light, I have it 247, you can't boast security nor good road, what have they repaired in 4 years if not their stomach and calling you lazy youth. You must be part of the people who receive crumbs �
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by SirBunky85(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Skmoda360:

He is saying the truth....if you know you know
I'm also saying d truth-both of u are doomed
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chiwude:
And what’s your business if Fulani herdsmen deal with them. They’ve voted in a gentleman irrespective of the party he falls under. Fayemi did well as Governor of Ekiti state than even Fayose under his first tenure. Ekiti seems better in the hand of Fayemi and not Fayose. Fayose for all his noise is a non-performer and a thug. Do not be deceived by his uncanny association with his attachment to Kanu or Biafra. Mind you SW isn’t in the hands of a so-called APC. Ondo lost because Mimiko didn’t perform to the task he was voted for and so the people gave their mandate to Akeredolu. PDP Governor’s should start working, even if you’re to embezzle money still leave your state in good hands than you met it and stop making noise about APC rigging you out. I just hope you all save your strength and vote in credible candidates for 2019 elections.
time shall tell..if fayose was gentle terrorist herdsmen would have turn ekiti to a cattle colony now..
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Whatever you wish Yoruba people will fall on your land. Fulani will rape and kill your women and children
is not to rant on social media.. Am not wishing the Yoruba tribe any thing evil but foolish decisions always give birth to disastrous results...
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by zidek(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
I was lucky to have received my state NYSC allowee from fayemi before he left office in 2014 batch B, but in the same year 2014 batch C till date corp members have not received their NYSC monthly allowee from Fayose. I smiled home, while others cried home. Maybe the cry of the corp members are hunting him.

Think 1million times before u act and when acting never u look back!

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Skmoda360(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
I'm also saying d truth-both of u are doomed
Na your generations go enter doom-mode....oloshi jatijati

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by SirBunky85(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Skmoda360:

Na your generations go enter doom-mode....oloshi jatijati
y u dey vex nah?are u not doomed?
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Skmoda360(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
y u dey vex nah?are u not doomed?
Swerve abegi grin grin
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Doyin2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
dheilaw1:
the outcome of this election has proven to me that nairaland is dominated by the ipob terrorists and pdp remnants, their votes only count on nairaland ... 2019 is the end of the road for you

Correct.

Many are paid as "Social Media Influencers"

Their job is to influence the general line of thought no matter how or what.

On Naira Land,they are at least 500 in number!

All paid from looted funds!

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by SirBunky85(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Skmoda360:
Swerve abegi grin grin
thank goodness u knw dat u are doomed
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Skmoda360(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
thank goodness u knw dat u are doomed
This one is sick oooo...leave my matta now were.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by SirBunky85(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Skmoda360:
This one is sick oooo...leave my matta now were.
ok.atleast u are doomed
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Petmodan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
What makes a bird to fly ? Is it wing but when the wing is broken it become helpless
What makes Kayode Fayemi to win is Buhari untill we collective vote Buhari out before we enjoy security and peace in this country.

Buhari voter's card designed to vote against you i cannot be in Ekiti and vote for Fayemi nomatter how much you offer me
I can never vote APC and can never vote Buhari for second term
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Skmoda360(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
ok.atleast u are doomed
Lmaooo aleyi gidigan ooo grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by duwdu: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Petmodan:
What makes a bird to fly ? Is it wing but when the wing is broken it become helpless
What makes Kayode Fayemi to win is Buhari untill we collective vote Buhari out before we enjoy security and peace in this country.

Buhari voter's card designed to vote against you i cannot be in Ekiti and vote for Fayemi nomatter how much you offer me
I can never vote APC and can never vote Buhari for second term

We've heard you.

Next!

P34c3
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Whatever you wish Yoruba people will fall on your land. Fulani will rape and kill your women and children
am not wishing you evil,but when a man put his hands in the mouth of a black mamma he will get hurt..
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by donstan18: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:
I'm happy
Hey
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Henitan24(f): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:
Hey
hi
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by donstan18: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:

hi
Yeah, how you doing? kiss
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Henitan24(f): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
donstan18:

Yeah, how you doing? kiss
Doing so great and you? kiss
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by donstan18: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Henitan24:

Doing so great and you? kiss

I'm good, Henitan, very very good kiss. Felt I should say hello to you dear wink Stay cool.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Henitan24(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:

I'm good, Henitan, very very good kiss. Felt I should say hello to you dear wink Stay cool.

Thought as much, thanks so much I really appreciategrin. Blessed day ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.