Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (59755 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by MikelIbe: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
jbtobsyn:

When they start killing them,they would be wise. I dont know what is our problem. Voting for APC is sending the person to death.
Buhari is using instruments of the party to enforce ranching. You think Fayemi is back without trading in a promise ? Fayemi will somehow donate the land of some ordinary Ekiti people to Fulani, and as usual they will overthrow the Oba and create an emirate in the next 50 year, .Then your grand children will ask why ?
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Patrioticooduan: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
you are the one who is doomed . Buhari will win in 2019 by Gods grace and we will continue on the path to repair Nigeria !
Repair Nigeria in what way? Who damaged her?
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by linkszelda: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Dino and the rest who left APC will be like

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by murmee: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Barrysleek:
Peter the rock forgot that Fayemi was the minister for solid minerals. For every rock, there is a sledgehammer.
Beautiful comment!
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Saintdamstic(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Well. Congratulations to whoever won.
Nigeria is messed up and so is Ekiti. I often times wonder where they got the name fountain of knowledge from.

[b][/b]Its no longer news that Nigerians don't learn, we tell our leaders how we should be treated.

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by GMbuharii: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
Tht foolish lere olayinka has been rendered jobless, can't win elections with lies and propaganda. That drama was totally unnecessary. Campaign with the things u have done not by crying fowl and saying u were beaten, slapped.

The man on d ballot, I never heard him speak one day, how do u contest for an election n through out the campaign I never heard u speak about ur plans for d state on TV. Fayose tinks everything is by gra gra, now he has been beaten in his own game.

Now he will cry fowl and nobody will listen to him

...and its clear u are confused and are actually a Bmc,vulcan is right
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by murmee: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Jaytel:
With this Ekiti election , vote buying has come to stay
I believe the better rigger won
Fayose /PDP introduced vote buying in (ekiti) 2014
Fayemi /APC perfected it in 2018
Lobatan!
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are already divided so stop fooling yourself....Fayise is your brother yet most of you hate him with a passion. undecided

@thread,its clear from the get-go that APC will rig the elections....Fayose you fought a good fight but the odds were stacked you....sorryoo!
Fayose made civil servants children dropped out universities. He made people go hungry.

He refused to pay the workers of Ekiti since the beginning of the year, preferring to sponsor online propaganda instead. I don't Like him Personally but he was once loved amongst the Ekiti people, until he decided to become more of a clown and less of an administrator.

He lost the hearts of the people of Ekiti state and relied on his Political gimmickry to win him the election.

He fought a terrible fight!

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by femo86(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Nah only APC and PDP dey abi?

Don't be surprise to see Fayemi and Fayose eating ponmo and goat meat together very soon

Awon werey meji

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by thaoriginator: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
another low life spotted cheesy
they'll keep comparing even their personal lives to others.
what a low self esteem people

Assalamualaikum bro
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Peace be unto you too ya ahki.. grin

May Allah give you the strength to bear the loss..

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by AngelicBeing: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2018
fuckboys:
I'm so angry with Nigerian youths, when are gonna learn, pdp and apc are all same thing, apc is even worst cos there was evidence of them exchanging money for votes. Look at youths all over Nairaland celebrating mediocre and corruption

I know Nigeria can never be great again cos politicians will keep buying our hungry youths with money and they know it. I'm saving real hard to take me and my family out of this failed country
Best comments so far, take your family and leave the useless failed jungle sad
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by murmee: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Born2Breed:
With this massive rigging,use of security agents and vote for cash,. 2019 is sure for APC.
GBAM!
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2018
IPOB should get their flat thick skull, laced with turban of failures prepared.

I AM ONLY WAITING FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY INEC, then...

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by MikelIbe: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
You will rather assimilate into Fulani culture than Fulani assimilating into yours cos they believe your land belongs to them and its a matter of time it will get to them , let the assumption that we are of the mooosleem faith decieve you. Its about long term Fulani supremacy through the route of religious sympathy.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Kylekent59: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
From Fountain of knowledge to Fountain of Heardsmen grin grin grin grin.

What happened in Benue loading very soon.

Most of the people here campaigning for APC here to win in Ekiti aren't even an Ekitian but from other states like Benue, kaduna,kano, ogun, osun, anambra, imo and so on. They can't wait to see the yorubas re-set their brain. grin grin

The evil party must win and lessons would be learnt.
Buhari to win 2019
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
linkszelda:

Story teller
Sheikh ifeanyi Aba Uzoma
You think say na everybody wey dey Nairaland be slow poke
Is there a new village in South East called kebbi
[/s]
claptrap trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Nwodosis:

Your grammar sounds like the Ekiti result!
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by joameh: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations sir am happy for you.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
thaoriginator:
Peace be unto you too ya ahki.. grin

May Allah give you the strength to bear the loss..
[/s]
there's nothing to bear

the election doesn't add or subtract value to me
wait a minute
which loss are you talking about?
as in my loved one die?
I'm far away in kebbi
wetin concern me with SW politics?

Assalamualaikum bro cool
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by DadisDead(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
ugwusunday:
I hope the ekiti people have decide
who do expect to win before when ruling party is apc
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by lexsals4real(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2018
They thought election r won online...go get ur PVC..
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Pataricatering(f): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2018
educhigo:
if this result is real ekiti is next benue fulani plan have don
keep quiet ! Liar ! As if the benue and plateau crisis did not happen before APC ! All the Islamization you people are lying about , after three years of buhari your pastors are opening ten churches on one street disturbing people with noise ! Has anybody tried to stop them ? If the Benue plateau crisis is Islamization under buhari was it christianization under GEJ !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by breakice31(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2018
PDP 178121
APC 197459
As declared by Returning Officer (University of Ibadan's VC)
CONG RATS TO KAYODE FAYEMI- EKITI STATE GOVERNOR ELECT
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2018
femo86:
Nah only APC and PDP dey abi?

Don't be surprise to see Fayemi and Fayose eating ponmo and goat meat together very soon

Awon werey meji
It amazes me. Nigerian electorates are too gullible. What happened to other candidates and party? Ekiti people have sold their future to the highest bidder. Imagine PDP sharing 3000 naira per vote cast and APC outbidding them with 5000. Other states should learn from this foolery.

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by thaoriginator: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
there's nothing to bear

the election doesn't add or subtract value to me
wait a minute
which loss are you talking about?
as in my loved one die?
I'm far away in kebbi
wetin concern me with SW politics?

Assalamualaikum bro cool
Lol. i saw you campaigning hard for Fayose yesterday, liar!

you should relocate to Sambisa forest..

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Congrat fayemi....... Next. Is osun state..... Pdp you na never see anytin...
Ekiti people sold their votes to the highest bidder.The election cannot be adjudge as free and fair by that factor

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Synthase(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2018
fuckboys:
I'm so angry with Nigerian youths, when are gonna learn, pdp and apc are all same thing, apc is even worst cos there was evidence of them exchanging money for votes. Look at youths all over Nairaland celebrating mediocre and corruption

I know Nigeria can never be great again cos politicians will keep buying our hungry youths with money and they know it. I'm saving real hard to take me and my family out of this failed country
So there was no evidence of PDP buying votes too, it is very easy to see thru ur affiliation...
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Albinoflash(m): 8:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Fayose made civil servants children dropped out universities. He made people go hungry.

He refused to pay the workers of Ekiti since the beginning of the year, preferring to sponsor online propaganda instead. I don't Like him Personally but he was once loved amongst the Ekiti people, until he decided to become more of a clown and less of an administrator.

He lost the hearts of the people of Ekiti state and relied on his Political gimmickry to win him the election.

He fought a terrible fight!
oga even the almighty delta state and even okorocha'r imo still dey owe salary.bringiing in fayemi will neva change anything in ekiti state,same old idea.believe any politician at ur own peril.#5000 shared must be paid back its a simple somfin

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by demitola(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
aariwa:
Ekiti people allowed themselves to be rigged out.Edo people in the villages are no longer going to farms and they are tired of obaseki cock and bull story.Cows will now start grazing on ekiti farmlands and if they resist what happened in benue and plateau would happen there.Fulanis are cowards when you don't give them chance like the way fayose is doing them with ekiti local hunters
Izzit your land? Leave us alone, let the herdsmen enter Ekiti. And mind you, if you want to adopt the Ponmo cutter to your state, sharply do so before Efcc reaches him first. Ekiti people have decided and we wont be in opposition till 2021 again (Buhari is winning 2019)

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by linkszelda: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
claptrap trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
kiss the truth
Assalamualaikum bro

Dingbat You're the one talking trash and not kissing the truth. APC has won in Ekiti let it echo in your ear as the reality on ground and you can't change it.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE IN SE THAT ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON ONLINE OR BY SHOUTING MARGINALIZATION

And come 2019 its you people that will use your hands to vote for the Hausa/fulanis or Abokis like you call them whether PDP or APC.

You are an example sef. You're already changing your igbo name to a Hausa name and trying to sound like a Muslim grin

You're the real asslickers in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.