Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (59757 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
linkszelda:

Dingbat You're the one talking trash and not kissing the truth. APC has won in Ekiti let it echo in your ear as the reality on ground and you can't change it.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE IN SE THAT ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON ONLINE OR BY SHOUTING MARGINALIZATION

And come 2019 its you people that will use your hands to vote for the Hausa/fulanis or Abokis like you call them whether PDP or APC.

You are an example sef. You're already changing your igbo name to a Hausa name and trying to sound like a Muslim grin

You're the real asslickers in Nigeria
[/s]
more trash
sorry i didn't read it
I don't read trash
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2018
And all PDP lawmakers would soon start to decamp to APC to guarantee a spot for them in 2019.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by temi1526: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2018
it's a pity some Nigerians are not ready to learn. APC government is an evil Government. They should not complain later. It will be too late.

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Pataricatering(f): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2018
richmoneyoliver:
its just a pity for d entire people of ekiti that has brought that mediocre and political beast from that tyrant party called APC...I weep for that state because that political thief has no future ambition for d state than to syphon d treasury of d state .....
eeyah , pele , take heart ! You will get over it with time !

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Timil: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2018
MikelIbe:
Its a reward for Buhari - telling him to go ahead with the characteristics of his administration like, ethnic genocide and cleansing with impunity, enthronement of injustice as a culture, destruction of the economy - Nigerian economy is truly sinking deeper , a friend from Osun lamented of how over 800 workers were laid off in a factory he works with, enthronement of a more sophisticated kind of corruption , foundation for tribalism and nepotism which seemed to be going down before now, extreme religious awareness and discrimination etc

Bro all this characteristics you stated has always been a feature of the Nigerian politics since we began the democratic system of government in 1999.

We shouldn't act like it started with APC when it actually began with PDP but its very unfortunate APC took off from where PDP left.
And that trend will continue as long as APC & PDP is the major political party in country.

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
Ekiti people should not expect any thing good from any of this incoming Governor, Ekiti people has ate thier birthright. If APC or PDP candidate win, they will suffer it.

Let assume that over 500,000 accredited and they were paid #5000 each to vote. My people, let multiply #5000 by 500000. That is #2500000000 for just voters alone apart from campaign money, party money, they will buy cars for campaign, and pay all the delegate.

Let is assume that this politicians borrow this money from back which they will pay nothing less than 25% as interest.

Now, their allocation is N3,080,601,671.59 ..

I need someone to tell them how the Governor will perform any miracle even if he manage to pay salary and fuel his car.

Nigeria is. A Nation

Hypocrite! You should have talked about what PDP equally used to induce voters as well.
The N5000 is still a rumour because we haven't seen concrete evidence but the transfer of N3000 to voters accounts is real and a hard evidence. PDP equally gave out N4000 to induce voters yesterday making it N7000 per voter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Adek4trueluv(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018
we don see change in Ekiti, so we dey wait for continuity in Osun
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by lugado: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2018
the moral of this election is: No matter the situation as a governor, always pay salaries. shikena
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Iamgrey5(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Albinoflash:
oga even the almighty delta state and even okorocha'r imo still dey owe salary.bringiing in fayemi will neva change anything in ekiti state,same old idea.believe any politician at ur own peril.#5000 shared must be paid back its a simple somfin
Then they should also be voted out or the parties they represent be voted out.

Fayose also shared 3k to civil servants that he has refused to pay since the beginning of the year. In addition to that, PDP also bribed in the polling stations, it was actually a show down between the two parties. Very shameful from both parties

According to reports, the 3k bribes further infuriated the civil servants as they felt he was really taking them for a ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by maasoap(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2018
aariwa:
Ekiti people allowed themselves to be rigged out.Edo people in the villages are no longer going to farms and they are tired of obaseki cock and bull story.Cows will now start grazing on ekiti farmlands and if they resist what happened in benue and plateau would happen there.Fulanis are cowards when you don't give them chance like the way fayose is doing them with ekiti local hunters

Election is over, stop the propaganda. Ekiti state is not the only sw state under APC and there is peace everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by thaoriginator: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
I'm comfortable in kebbi why should I go to maidugri?

btw when do campaigning for your preferred candidate become a crime?

I'm not a sore looser bro

Assalamualaikum
I know you are lying to yourself but continue. i've done my research and have seen your location somewhere in anambra.

So you prefer that ponmo cutting, plantain and corn roasting clownish comedian as a state governor? nigga please!

btw, when are you gonna convert to Islam? i can see that you like to be an Igbo Muslim. The door is open anytime.

Cheeeeers!

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by thunderbabs: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose shouldnt wait for hand over oo. He shld better arrange himself quick enuf for escape oo coz if buhari catch am, ehnnnn... cheesy
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by AlanSugar(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2018
..... To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers. 
[/quote]

Hahahaha, this got me. Thievery, their stock in trade!
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by skot: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2018
All ye social media warriors so na for NL,FB,INSTGRM & TW una show Pvc and una no take am go Ekiti? Make una no worry come 2023 we go vote Buhari out. Lol

Oshoko the rock and Oracle bites the dust
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
thaoriginator:
I know you are lying to yourself but continue. i've done my research and have seen your location somewhere in anambra.

So you prefer that ponmo cutting, plantain and corn roasting clownish comedian as a state governor? nigga please!

btw, when are you gonna convert to Islam? i can see that you like to be an Igbo Muslim. The door is open anytime.

Cheeeeers!
[/s]
I'm a Northerner grin
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by linkszelda: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
more trash
sorry i didn't read it
I don't read trash
Assalamualaikum bro
Says the trash from the trash can region
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by webizone(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2018
fuckboys:
I'm so angry with Nigerian youths, when are gonna learn, pdp and apc are all same thing, apc is even worst cos there was evidence of them exchanging money for votes. Look at youths all over Nairaland celebrating mediocre and corruption

I know Nigeria can never be great again cos politicians will keep buying our hungry youths with money and they know it. I'm saving real hard to take me and my family out of this failed country

Omo guy, I am studying so hard to break new markets so that I can make enough money and be able to move out and still be comfortable. If I can't move out yet, at least I want to have enough to live in 'safer' neighbourhoods, usually around the politicians that caused this trouble. I wasn't meant to but I am trying to learn how to kill in defence so that I can have a fighting chance. I am keeping nothing concrete in Nigeria, except only my ancestral house and the house I live in with few possessions. My wealth is either in my brain or in offshore accounts. Only praying to GOD that I can see trouble from afar and escape it before it sees me.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
princeSammyz:
Ignorant and poor electorate! We keep recycling this people in the name of party and other interests. Now the same old story begins, its time Ekiti enjoys like the Kogi people.
everyone and anyone who engaged and involved in the rigging of fayemi will slip on their bathroom soaps and die mysteriously...The oro of iyen and igede ekiti will ochestrate their shameful and mysterious demises..
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
linkszelda:

Says the trash from the trash can region
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by webizone(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2018
kenny905:
Fayose doesn't pay salaries, how can he win

Even if Fayose doesn't pay salaries, but people are safe and ALIVE, they can always leave civil service and start up a private practice.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by pacifust058(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2018
aariwa:
Ekiti people allowed themselves to be rigged out.Edo people in the villages are no longer going to farms and they are tired of obaseki cock and bull story.Cows will now start grazing on ekiti farmlands and if they resist what happened in benue and plateau would happen there.Fulanis are cowards when you don't give them chance like the way fayose is doing them with ekiti local hunters
see this one

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by thaoriginator: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
I'm a Igbo grin
grin
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2018
thaoriginator:
grin you make me kiss the truth
cool
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Albinoflash(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Then they should also be voted out or the parties they represent be voted out.

Fayose also shared 3k to civil servants that he has refused to pay since the beginning of the year. In addition to that, PDP also bribed in the polling stations, it was actually a show down between the two parties. Very shameful from both parties

According to reports, the 3k bribes further infuriated the civil servants as they felt he was really taking them for a ride
i wanted eleka to win because we needed people like fayose and wike to put buhari Apc on their toes,fayose might be a rascal but he sure knows to hit buhari below the belt,but with this result its an easy ride for apc and we nigerians always suffer.am from delta and down here we harbour pdp but i will rada have anoda party rule.i don't believe or trus any word that starts with 'P OR A' like PDP,APC,POLITIAN ETC
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by aril: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2018
linkszelda:

Dingbat You're the one talking trash and not kissing the truth. APC has won in Ekiti let it echo in your ear as the reality on ground and you can't change it.

TELL YOUR PEOPLE IN SE THAT ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON ONLINE OR BY SHOUTING MARGINALIZATION

And come 2019 its you people that will use your hands to vote for the Hausa/fulanis or Abokis like you call them whether PDP or APC.

You are an example sef. You're already changing your igbo name to a Hausa name and trying to sound like a Muslim grin

You're the real asslickers in Nigeria

Hahaha.. So u noticed him too.. He even said he is Sheikh Isa Abubakar.. Who gave him the title Sheikh, maybe in is dreams sha. If you check dude's post u can quickly guess he is one of them.. Make him continue to sound like a muslim...

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by kenny905(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2018
webizone:

Even if Fayose doesn't pay salaries, but people are safe and ALIVE, they can always leave civil service and start up a private practice.

Fayemi is not buhari
If u say binaries is supporting terrorists herdsmen it's different, but u can't just expect people to keep voting someone who is not helping them
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by webizone(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
you are the one who is doomed . Buhari will win in 2019 by Gods grace and we will continue on the path to repair Nigeria !

How is he repairing Nigeria? Because I am not understanding.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Tobycharles: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2018
This election is a litmus test to 2019 forth coming general election, the world will b utterly startled.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by webizone(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Whatever you wish Yoruba people will fall on your land. Fulani will rape and kill your women and children

Oga, know your enemies. Even if Igbos hates the Yoruba, they wouldn't wish or do that to them. Everyone knows where all that rubbish comes from. The TRUTH is that Igbos and the south south wish that Yorubas would join in the struggle to rid the country of the Fulani culture of violence. But Yoruba keeps falling their hand. Out of frustration, the Igbo will just give up and say, let what will happen, happen. Then, still, the Yoruba will think that the Igbos want that for them. Oga, know your enemies. If only....
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Patrioticooduan: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2018
webizone:

Oga, know your enemies. Even if Igbos hates the Yoruba, they wouldn't wish or do that to them. Everyone knows where all that rubbish comes from. The TRUTH is that Igbos and the south south wish that Yorubas would join in the struggle to rid the country of the Fulani culture of violence. But Yoruba keeps falling their hand. Out of frustration, the Igbo will just give up and say, let what will happen, happen. Then, still, the Yoruba will think that the Igbos want that for them. Oga, know your enemies. If only....
You are wrong. Yoruba voting for APC does not mean we support Fulani. It simply means we are under one voice and can leave the party altogether to form another Yoruba party.
I am a Yoruba man that support this shith.ole to be split.
I support Oduduwa republic
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Jaideyone(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]

lol your type will claim victory after beating his wife and mock his neighbors for trying to show concern on their dispute lol

it shows that you have nothing to compare with igbos rather than some SW politics strictly played by SW
that's bloody inferiority complex

by the way my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
kiss the truth
what's this dunce saying? the part about beating wife is just dumb and foolish.

fayemi is an ekiti man not Fulani but you foolishly insinuate a vote for him is a vote for cattle colony? the oyo, ogun, osun and ondo that are under APC rule in Yoruba land where are the cattle colonies located?

I seriously don't know how "stop crying on behalf of ekiti people" means inferiority complex!!! you should take English lessons!!!
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by linkszelda: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2018
aril:

Hahaha.. So u noticed him too.. He even said he is Sheikh Isa Abubakar.. Who gave him the title Sheikh, maybe in is dreams sha. If you check dude's post u can quickly guess he is one of them.. Make him continue to sound like a muslim...
It's very easy to tell that he's a fake

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.