Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Atheism Is Extreme Evil! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! (5095 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion / "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Amberon11: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Maybe you should upgrade yours before dishing out such advice.

That's there's poverty, starvation, disease,
war etc does not by any stretch of immagination disprove the existence of God.
hopefulLandlord:

Upgrade your thinking babe, maybe then you'd understand what CAPSLOCKED is saying

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
I stop arguing with atheist when I realise the wisdom of man before God is total foolishness...

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:

It feels bad seeing fellow humans on their way to destruction and death. God's heart still yearns for them. We're God's hands and feet extended to reach out to the lost.
The reality is that right after the incident in the garden God(Jehovah) stopped having any dealings with humans. The garden is where the Almighty God had a DIRECT dealing with humans but as Adam and Eve left the garden,another spirit started acting in place of Jehovah as a mediator,this spirit occupied that office of God throughout until a ransom sacrifice was performed to buy few humans as DIRECT children back to Jehovah again. That spirit is Jesus that was why Apostle John wrote in his gospel "in the beginning(of creation) was the word(JESUS whose VOICE was heard always as if God Almighty is communicating with humans) and the word was with GOD(Jesus was the one monitoring all affairs reporting back to His father who has turned HIS attention away because Jehovah is too pure to look upon evil)and the word was GOD(the one you all had been relating with as God)" John 1:1. So it was after the day of pentecost that God for the first time turned HIS attention back to humans since the incident in Eden to start dealing DIRECTLY with us again! Romans 8:14,19 God will make them rulers of the earth to take up the responsibility that Adam failed to take which is teaching others God's standards,that's why they are called the BORN AGAINS. Deuteronomy 6:6,7 So if not for Adam's blunder we should be direct sons of God. Luke 3:38 and Adam supposed to teach us God's laws! All these means that God don't know any of Adam's children because to HIM we're all as good as dead like our father Adam! Luke 9:60 It's the born agains that are DIRECTLY connected to God Almighty again as HE bought them by HIS holy spirit! Act 2:1-4 Please to the true God we're all dust(Psalm 103:14) so those who aren't ready to exercise faith in Jesus will perish no matter how many they are(John 3:16-18)to HIM they are good as manure for growing food in order that obedient ones may continue to have abundant food! Psalm 67:6,72:16,83:10 There is nothing God can do for them again my friend,HE has made a provision for everyone of Adam's descendants to be saved so if they failed to seize the opportunity it's their fault not God's. Deuteronomy 32:5
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2018
TATIME:
The reality is that right after the incident in the garden God(Jehovah) stopped having any dealings with humans. The garden is where the Almighty God had a DIRECT dealing with humans but as Adam and Eve left the garden,another spirit started acting in place of Jehovah as a mediator,this spirit occupied that office of God throughout until a ransom sacrifice was performed to buy few humans as DIRECT children back to Jehovah again. That spirit is Jesus that was why Apostle John wrote in his gospel "in the beginning(of creation) was the word(JESUS whose VOICE was heard always as if God Almighty is communicating with humans) and the word was with GOD(Jesus was the one monitoring all affairs reporting back to His father who has turned HIS attention away because Jehovah is too pure to look upon evil)and the word was GOD(the one you all had been relating with as God)" John 1:1. So it was after the day of pentecost that God for the first time turned HIS attention back to humans since the incident in Eden to start dealing DIRECTLY with us again! Romans 8:14,19 God will make them rulers of the earth to take up the responsibility that Adam failed to take which is teaching others God's standards,that's why they are called the BORN AGAINS. Deuteronomy 6:6,7 So if not for Adam's blunder we should be direct sons of God. Luke 3:38 and Adam supposed to teach us God's laws! All these means that God don't know any of Adam's children because to HIM we're all as good as dead like our father Adam! Luke 9:60 It's the born agains that are DIRECTLY connected to God Almighty again as HE bought them by HIS holy spirit! Act 2:1-4 Please to the true God we're all dust(Psalm 103:14) so those who aren't ready to exercise faith in Jesus will perish no matter how many they are(John 3:16-18)to HIM they are good as manure for growing food in order that obedient ones may continue to have abundant food! Psalm 67:6,72:16,83:10 There is nothing God can do for them again my friend,HE has made a provision for everyone of Adam's descendants to be saved so if they failed to seize the opportunity it's their fault not God's. Deuteronomy 32:5

God has never at anytime abandoned His people because of sin, never!. Who told you that?.

The Lord himself came down on Mount Sinai.

Exodus 19:18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

19:19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

19:20 And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.

19:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go down, charge the people, lest they break through unto the LORD to gaze, and many of them perish.

Yes, there are many times God sent His angel, which the bible always referred to as 'the angel of the Lord', however, God directly dealth with His people right from the garden of Eden after men fell. After Adam sinned and was driven out, it was still God who made animal skin and clothed them. It seems you don't know how much God loves man. Yes, He does not tolerate sin, but that is not to say, He was never directly involved in men's affirs after the fall. Look at the passage below.

Exodus 32:34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.

What happened in the verse above?.God was directly dealing with this people until they sinned greatly, then He said to Moses, I would rather send my angel to lead you, otherwise with the way this people are going, I will destroy them along the way. Then Moses pleaded to have the presence of God go with them. Even after that, on several occasions, God was directly involved with His people.

So, all along God has been dealing with man regardless of the intervention by his angels and prophets.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2018
I preach tolerance and respect towards others irrespt of individual differences but Op when I meet ur brand of Christians I don't waste time to remind u that ur belief is "nonsense"
U should be ashamed of urself that u speak of a god that is supposedly all powerful divided the red sea,made manna fall from heaven,but if we ask you to show us a video of any single miracle ur god has done,u can not.
I don't need ur god,I don't believe in ur god,ur god as far as I am concerned does not exist,tell ur god to defend himself,but if things continue like this and lunatics keep defending him no one will take u fellows serious.
It is to impose ur belief on atheists that u knw,look at this small pitiful girl called Leah sharibu because of Christianity she was not released who knows if she is still alive,but in ur holy books ur god saved shedrach mischach and abednego in similar circumstances, but now he is playing peek a boo
Let ur god show himself if he exists,let him prove it himself by sending lightning to strike me,but guess what lightning would not strike me from nowhere,so get the hell out of here and get back to ur ward

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2018
And again Op what is ur business if I say I don't believe in ur useless god,shebi u are a Christian and when u die u will go to heaven and I will go to hell and burn forever,fine no problem I accept it in good faith,why are u now disturbing us,are u the one going to hell is it not me,why are u now complaining on my behalf,except if u are insecure there is no reason for you to be worried about me okay believed in ur jewish god lick his a$$ as much u want that is ur business,allow me to live my life in peace abeg

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Primesky:

God has never at anytime abandoned His people because of sin, never!. Who told you that?.

The Lord himself came down on Mount Sinai.

Exodus 19:18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

19:19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

19:20 And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.

19:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Go down, charge the people, lest they break through unto the LORD to gaze, and many of them perish.

Yes, there are many times God sent His angel, which the bible always referred to as 'the angel of the Lord', however, God directly dealth with His people right from the garden of Eden after men fell. After Adam sinned and was driven out, it was still God who made animal skin and clothed them. It seems you don't know how much God loves man. Yes, He does not tolerate sin, but that is not to say, He was never directly involved in men's affirs after the fall. Look at the passage below.

Exodus 32:34 Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.

What happened in the verse above?.God was directly dealing with this people until they sinned greatly, then He said to Moses, I would rather send my angel to lead you, otherwise with the way this people are going, I will destroy them along the way. Then Moses pleaded to have the presence of God go with them. Even after that, on several occasions, God was directly involved with His people.

So, all along God has been dealing with man regardless of the intervention by his angels and prophets.
You're quoting accurately but there is one thing you are missing! I never said God abandoned HIS creatures,but HIS eyes can't look upon sin! Think for a moment, a born again Christian (Apostle John)wrote "NO man has seen God at ANY time but the ONLY begotten son has revealed HIM " John 1:18 but at Deuteronomy 34:10 it was written "Moses saw the Lord(God Almighty) face to face" Again the Bible made it clear that God spoke directly from heaven during Jesus' baptism and Jesus said "of all those BORN by women,NO man is greater than John(the baptist) but the least in the Kingdom of heaven is greater than he" Well it's because nobody has had a DIRECT dealing with Almighty God after Adam and Eve except John who heard God's own voice at Jesus' baptism as that is the beginning of been born again (baptism by the spirit which opened the DIRECT link again between God Almighty and anyone born of WOMEN as Jesus Himself was born by a woman) At pentecost 33ce 120 Jews became born again! Jesus refer to people as DEAD,all those not following Him to learn about Almighty God(His Father).Matthew 8:22 Jesus told Thomas "if you have seen me,you have seen the father" John 14:8,9 Please what could all these mean if not that God never had a DIRECT dealing with humans again until then? Jesus was the spirit representing God Almighty all this while until the time people started becoming BORN AGAIN,that is when they can now have a direct link with the Almighty God! Romans 8:15 compared to Mark 14:36 Please that is why Jesus laid much emphasis on the subject of been BORN AGAIN(John 3:3-5) Of course from Abel to John the baptist there was none born again,because baptism by water and spirit has not begin. Baptism by water is compulsory for all to be save but baptism by spirit is needed to have a DIRECT link with God for the main time until the end of Jesus' 1,000 year reign! That is why God's word referred to none born again as dead until the end of the 1,000 years because that is when others who aren't born again could get everlasting life unlike the born again who by then would have gone to heaven to live with God forever! Revelation 20:4-6 Well my friend,these are the deep things of God that billions reading the Bible can't grasp unless they IDENTIFY the REAL BORN AGAINS to whom God is revealing the meaning of all these secrets!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
As for the Israelites, Jesus was the one speaking,leading and directing them in behalf of His father and God. So at John 1:1 we read "in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God" because at the time John was written this he has become a BORN AGAIN Christian (those to whom God Almighty is dealing with DIRECTLY) therefore he now understood everything that has happened! Moreover John wrote the book of Revelation in the year 96ce but his gospel in 98ce which means it was his gospel that was the last inspired book! So while John was written his own gospel,the holy spirit inspired him to correct a lot of wrong impressions that even the Christians themselves had! John 21:20-23 NOBODY or NATION not even Israel had a DIRECT contact with the Almighty God after the senerio in Eden. That was why when they(Israelites) rejected this SPIRIT BEING(Jesus)after all effort to open a direct link between them and God Almighty. Jesus said "i have tried all my effort for this nation but now your nation is abandoned to you" Matthew 23:37 Then Jesus promised His faithful followers who also happens to be Jews that they should forget about Jerusalem(Luke 21:5,6) because instead of establishing His government there,He will rather go back home(heaven) and prepare a Government house for them(BORN AGAINS) to rule the earth from heaven! That is why some humans(DIRECTLY chosen by GOD HIMSELF to become BORN AGAIN) will be transformed into spirits to go and stay where God never prepared for mortals to live from the beginning. Psalms 115:16 Notice that Jesus has the power to do so many things and God will permit this ONLY begotten son but choosing those to become BORN AGAIN does not belong even to Jesus Himself! Matthew 20:20-23 This is so because God chooses those with whom HE will deal DIRECTLY while Jesus' duty is to train all obedient faithful ones amongst whom God CHOOSES the BORN AGAINS!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by orisa37: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes, I agree. They are mad men in the Street.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
darkchild64:
And again Op what is ur business if I say I don't believe in ur useless god,shebi u are a Christian and when u die u will go to heaven and I will go to hell and burn forever,fine no problem I accept it in good faith,why are u now disturbing us,are u the one going to hell is it not me,why are u now complaining on my behalf,except if u are insecure there is no reason for you to be worried about me okay believed in ur jewish god lick his a$$ as much u want that is ur business,allow me to live my life in peace abeg
YES you're 100% correct! Nobody should come with some credulous ideologies just to render my brains useless and start extorting money from me. But the truth is that the movement CHRISTIANITY totally differs from the religions we're seeing all around us today,it wasn't established for religious reasons but simply a way of life! The movement was commissioned by a young Jew from a small village called Nazareth in Israel,he only taught people how to live and let live by cultivating attributes such as Love,Joy,Peace,Patience,Kindness,Goodness,Faith,Mildness and Self~control against which THERE IS NO LAW be it in the midst of elites or barbarians! Many MISINFORMED religious persons are saying and practicing contradicting things in the name of this young guy but "it will benefit the whole world if every living soul could put to practice what Jesus of Nazareth REALLY taught"...Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi from India(1869-1948) After a thorough research on the life and teachings of Jesus(Christ) Gandhi who himself is well respected throughout the world for his thoughtfulness said "if not for those claiming Christians,i will prefer to be a Christian" definitely those people are totally a misrepresentation of Christianity! compare to Act 26:28

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
darkchild64:
The teaching of everlasting torment (hellfire) was fabricated by some religious scholars around the third century! It was targeted at people who feels indifferent towards religion and others who may disregard the authority of the church but truthfully speaking God has nothing as such at heart.Jeremiah 7:31 The Bible only taught us about living forever in a Paradise(cleansed,polished and renovated earth),this is just a GIFT out of the undeserved kindness of God for those who "lived and let live" in harmony with the standard set by Jesus of Nazareth. On the other hand those who refused to follow this guy's footsteps can't master those NINE qualities (Galatians 5:22,23)so God won't permit them to keep living FOREVER (John 3:16-18)because one way or the other they will continue to cause selfharm or harm others.Galatians 5:19-21 compare to Romans 6:23
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
TATIME:
The teaching of everlasting torment (hellfire) was fabricated by some religious scholars around the third century! It was targeted at people who feels indifferent towards religion and others who may disregard the authority of the church but truthfully speaking God has nothing as such at heart.Jeremiah 7:31 The Bible only taught us about living forever in a Paradise(cleansed,polished and renovated earth),this is just a GIFT out of the undeserved kindness of God for those who "lived and let live" in harmony with the standard set by Jesus of Nazareth. On the other hand those who refused to follow this guy's footsteps can't master those NINE qualities (Galatians 5:22,23)so God won't permit them to keep living FOREVER (John 3:16-18)because one way or the other they will continue to cause selfharm or harm others.Galatians 5:19-21 compare to Romans 6:23

Well to be honest I don't have any problem with,be free to believe what u want
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
darkchild64:

Well to be honest I don't have any problem with,be free to believe what u want
Thanks for this wonderful comment,thit is why i respect intelligent people! We all should be free to believe whatever each person wants and stop worrying one another about beliefs. But we can tactfully present our thoughts and ideas before our neighbours perhaps for anyone who might reason along with us and become brothers either through BLOOD(if we discover we're related)INVESTMENTS(if we can transact business together) or FAITH(if our ideologies match so we can do things in common). Nobody should pester,threaten or force another person to conform to some ideologies by the use of weapons,curses or fear of the after life! Once again thank you Sir!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Prove that without Jesus there is no life.

Only Him could atone for our sins. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If you're honest with yourself, you will agree that you yourself have issues you can't get through, sins that seem to overwhelm you.

And at the end of your life time on earth, you will account for those wrongs. The wages of sin is death. By that we are all by our own very decisions, condemned to death. But Jesus Christ has the authority to deliver and give life to the condemned. If you don't have Him on your side, how can you then live?.

Only Jesus Christ can save. Receive Him today!.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Primesky:

Only Him could atone for our sins. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. If you're honest with yourself, you will agree that you yourself have issues you can't get through, sins that seem to overwhelm you.

And at the end of your life time on earth, you will account for those wrongs. The wages of sin is death. By that we are all by our own very decisions, condemned to death. But Jesus Christ has the authority to deliver and give life to the condemned. If you don't have Him on your side, how can you then live?.

You haven't proven anything:

Primesky:

Only She could atone for our sins. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of Princess Celestia. If you're honest with yourself, you will agree that you yourself have issues you can't get through, sins that seem to overwhelm you.

And at the end of your life time on earth, you will account for those wrongs. The wages of sin is death. By that we are all by our own very decisions, condemned to death. But Twilight Sparkle has the authority to deliver and give life to the condemned. If you don't have Her on your side, how can you then live?.

Only Twilight Sparkle can save. Receive Her today!.
My post asked you to prove that without jesus there is no life. You instead said rubbish that was shown to be trash. Is this how you evangelize? Because only the weakminded fall for this.

Show me evidence that proves jesus is the only way and I shall believe you.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

My post asked you to prove that without jesus there is no life. You instead said rubbish that was shown to be trash. Is this how you evangelize? Because only the weakminded fall for this.

Proving that Jesus is the ONLY way! Hmmmmmmm it is not difficult but as you already have your own mindset about the whole thing i'll advise that we both reason from both side. Well humans are intelligent beings,with each person having his/her own thoughts,motives,intentions and plans for the next day. So if you are going out for a purpose know that certainly billions known or unknown to you are also on the road for one reason or the other. To create an organised setting for orderliness we have formed various guards,soilders on land,water and air,customs,immigrations,traffic men,police including investigators CID,lawyers in various aspects plus technology brought CT cameras and so on. All these is just to maintain law and other instituted by different human societies across the globe but have all these curb the menace in the society? The result shows that we humans have failed to create a peaceful atmosphere for ourselves with all our intelligence. Jesus was just a carpenter whose father also happens to be a carpenter too,he was the greatest counselor of all times due to His IQ,he taught that for orderliness to be maintained WE MUST NOT BE TOO INQUISITIVE TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER! Matthew 5:27-48 What is the sense in this? Well If you're always allowing someone to have his/her way without resistance such a person will continue to see himself/herself as EVIL but when you're trying to resist then you are giving his evil intentions more inventions to bring in! For example,the police in times past were trained to use a woody weapon on thieves but today the police are armed just like soldiers going for war! Why? Because the thieves are forming RESISTANCE to the former system of policing. Jesus' thoughts would have create a better way of curbing evil because majority will know who and who are the problems in the society as they will continue to prove themselves EVIL and gradually everyone will start avoiding them! Of course they will be the ones to start changing for the better as nobody want to be known as the EVIL one. Muhandas Gandhi an Indian activist thought about all that Jesus said and concluded. "if everyone could put what Jesus of Nazareth thought into practice,we will solve the problems of the whole world" Certainly we all need to put on the new personality that Jesus created with His thoughts,words and actions! The problem in the world today is "misrepresentation" as majority of those who are claiming Christians are misinformed persons who knew nothing about what Jesus ACTUALLY taught. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Christianity was instituted by Jesus of Nazareth but it has been so long and gradually greedy people who have no interest in Jesus' ideology with the support of politicians have outwitted those who love Him.They have instituted various forms of religions all in the name of Jesus to the extent that someone who is not careful in his research will mistaken their credulity for Christianity.So all you need to do is read what Jesus said in the Bible and ask from TRUE Christians the practical aspect of it. Knowledge could be bought with money because it is just "the accumulation of useful informations" but WISDOM is not affordable because "it is the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits" While you can buy "knowledge" you need something extraordinary to gain "wisdom" and that is true HUMILITY!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by iupac120: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=frank317 post=69394752]

Was this write up inspired by the Holy Spirit?
What's the evidence of your God. Point just one.

To prove God's existence, start by answering these questions.
Do you really exist?
Where is the location of the mind in the body?
How does the mind connect the body?

God does not need to come down to earth to prove himself because the seen world manifest his existence. Luke 16:27-31
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=iupac120 post=69615564][/quote] All the three question are but one "how do you identify your personality as a living being?" Well all other creatures exist with instinct except humans, because we are created in the image of God. That is why we do examine,think deeply,communicate by speech,meditate thoroughly,plan with motives and continue to anticipate the successful outcome of our plans,that is what our brains can do that distinguish us from all other creatures. Whatever affects our brains(the divinely given instrument of being godlike) makes us equal to any other creatures living on instinct eat FOOD,run from DANGER,MATE with like specie of opposite sex and sleeps when TIRED just like a dog or pig!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by chijokz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
darkchild64:
Epic response.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2018
TATIME:
Proving that Jesus is the ONLY way! Hmmmmmmm it is not difficult but as you already have your own mindset about the whole thing i'll advise that we both reason from both side. Well humans are intelligent beings,with each person having his/her own thoughts,motives,intentions and plans for the next day. So if you are going out for a purpose know that certainly billions known or unknown to you are also on the road for one reason or the other. To create an organised setting for orderliness we have formed various guards,soilders on land,water and air,customs,immigrations,traffic men,police including investigators CID,lawyers in various aspects plus technology brought CT cameras and so on. All these is just to maintain law and other instituted by different human societies across the globe but have all these curb the menace in the society? The result shows that we humans have failed to create a peaceful atmosphere for ourselves with all our intelligence. Jesus was just a carpenter whose father also happens to be a carpenter too,he was the greatest counselor of all times due to His IQ,he taught that for orderliness to be maintained WE MUST NOT BE TOO INQUISITIVE TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER! Matthew 5:27-48 What is the sense in this? Well If you're always allowing someone to have his/her way without resistance such a person will continue to see himself/herself as EVIL but when you're trying to resist then you are giving his evil intentions more inventions to bring in! For example,the police in times past were trained to use a woody weapon on thieves but today the police are armed just like soldiers going for war! Why? Because the thieves are forming RESISTANCE to the former system of policing. Jesus' thoughts would have create a better way of curbing evil because majority will know who and who are the problems in the society as they will continue to prove themselves EVIL and gradually everyone will start avoiding them! Of course they will be the ones to start changing for the better as nobody want to be known as the EVIL one. Muhandas Gandhi an Indian activist thought about all that Jesus said and concluded. "if everyone could put what Jesus of Nazareth thought into practice,we will solve the problems of the whole world" Certainly we all need to put on the new personality that Jesus created with His thoughts,words and actions! The problem in the world today is "misrepresentation" as majority of those who are claiming Christians are misinformed persons who knew nothing about what Jesus ACTUALLY taught. undecided undecided undecided
You still haven't done the simple thing. Ask him to appear in the sky where thousands can see him and then let him say that you, tatime sent him to me. If you can honestly do this, I'll believe.

And jesus said that with him all things are possible.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2018
TATIME:
[s]Christianity was instituted by Jesus of Nazareth but it has been so long and gradually greedy people who have no interest in Jesus' ideology with the support of politicians have outwitted those who love Him.They have instituted various forms of religions all in the name of Jesus to the extent that someone who is not careful in his research will mistaken their credulity for Christianity.So all you need to do is read what Jesus said in the Bible and ask from TRUE Christians the practical aspect of it. Knowledge could be bought with money because it is just "the accumulation of useful informations" but WISDOM is not affordable because "it is the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits" While you can buy "knowledge" you need something extraordinary to gain "wisdom" and that is true HUMILITY![/s]
False. Jesus was a jew who came specifically for the lost sheep of Israel. He never instituted any christianity. Stop this long paragraphs. Let your answer be short and simple.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

False. Jesus was a jew who came specifically for the lost sheep of Israel. He never instituted any christianity. Stop this long paragraphs. Let your answer be short and simple.
Hmmmmmmmmm My atheist friend! So you are now behaving like a real atheist as you can now see clearly for yourself that faith wasn't just a delusion after all,if you cancel my comments know today that you can't stop honesthearted persons from finding TRUE FAITH. undecided undecided undecided Well you only need to ask "why did Jesus say 'i came for the LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel'"Matthew 10:6,15:24 compared to John 3:16 and Matthew 28:19,20 Notice that in the same document(Bible) it was written "God love the WORLD and sent HIS only begotten son" and Jesus later said "Go and make disciples of peoples of ALL NATIONS" therefore all you need is to calmly ask why did the same Jesus say these two seemingly contradicting comments? Moreover you can't be a player and the referee at the same time. cheesy Others are following this thread as well so allow everyone to read my comment in full in order for further thought provoking counter questions to be entertained. I've promised you that if you listen without been biased you'll only have to choose whether to accept FAITH or quietly walk away but you can never ridicule TRUE FAITH because atheism with all the elites and intellectuals in your faculty have not got the IQ to stand against TRUE FAITH! Granted,you can easily discard religious fallacies that's based on credulity but for REAL FAITH you'll bow if you're honesthearted and sincere at heart. Act 26:28 So you must calm down to prove that FAITH is just a fallacy not with agitation as you are doing right now because you'll end up having tough headache. wink wink wink
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You still haven't done the simple thing. Ask him to appear in the sky where thousands can see him and then let him say that you, tatime sent him to me. If you can honestly do this, I'll believe.

And jesus said that with him all things are possible.
The just shall live be reason of FAITH my friend and faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for the evident demonstration of realities though not SEEN. Hebrews 10:38,11:1 Obviously you can't be a faithful person,sorry to use that word because you and other atheists are also saying things that not everyone can "SEE it in the sky" as well yet you and your folks are zealously saying and repeating it as if it's real cheesy cheesy cheesy So try to have a rethink PLEASE i'm sure you will perceive that you and i are doing just the same thing(saying things we saw or perceive that others must reason well before they can see or perceive it too) Meaning you're a BELIEVER as well since you're saying things that others who refuse to follow you can't SEE. wink wink wink As for the possibility that Jesus promised,true Christians are enjoying it even in this present times for example we have turned cruel and ruthless killers to harmless individuals,greedy politicians to selfless neighbours,unite races that were formerly known as perpetual enemies,formed a global family of brothers and sisters that TRULY love and care for one another,all these are happening right under your nose now but false religion have blurred your reasoning so even if you see it you'll hastily discard it and turn away.2Corinthians 4:4 My friend,wake up!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Primesky:

My good friend true Christianity's utterances are much more advanced than just quoting the Bible because Atheists aren't moved with words found in written documents! As i've told you before "Atheism" is another form of RELIGION foretold in the Bible.it is the end time religion that will destroy both Christendom and Islam,according to Revelation chapters 16-18 this group will emerge from nowhere and gradually catch the attention of most people,they will take over the political system and then ban all globally recognised religions because "they failed to bring lasting peace and security" so to atheists the global religious system lacks the merit to be kept alive. They are quietly and gradually catching most youths around the world today,soon they will outnumber religious people and stop them finally. It is the work of the Devil because Jesus will soon come to seize him and send him into the bottomless abbyse so Satan and his demons are using their last power to gather or recruit human SOLDIERS against TRUE CHRISTIANITY which is the ONLY group producing the fruit of the spirit. Today most people can't recognise or identify us due to countless groups claiming "Christians" but after atheism has taken over everywhere we will be seen standing alone as if we have nobody to protect us. Then Satan will now direct their attention towards us but Jehovah will give Jesus the go ahead to stand up and fight for us because we have remain obedient to God's son to the end. Matthew 24:11-14 Jesus' command is that we remain harmless no matter how Satan tries to frustrate or intimidate us! They will soon start doing things that's totally inhuman like taking people's possessions forcefully,mating with animals in broad day light,raping females openly,homosexuals and lesbianism publicly and the laws will permit them because they will be at the helms of affairs,who ever is having Atheism(the idea of no submission to divine standards) in his veins will NEVER listen to the truth rather they will attack you if your power of reasoning is disturbing their minds remember they scornfully detests MIND CONTROL! So they will try to ridicule every religious beliefs but when they face TRUE Christianity(Jehovah's Witnesses) their power of reasoning shall be conquered or silenced and they will result to VIOLENCE! Isaiah 54:17 compared to Revelations 12:11
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2018
#Primesky all these things i mentioned above could sound strange to you not so? But please ask atheists what is wrong in Bestiality(humans having sex with animals) or Homosexuality(man having sex with man) or Lesbianism(woman having sex with woman) or Rape (whether man forces woman or otherwise). Ask them what is wrong with stealing,money rituals,witchcraft,spiritism,oppression and so on. Well they will only tell you Otem or Odim or Octopus was the initiator of such things about 800 billion years ago so IT IS NO CRIME! Please be warned my friend because they are the generation the Bible foretold that will provoke God's anger to bring speedy destruction upon this system of things (Satan's dominance on earth)and they are gradually increasing in number by the second! No hypocritical Fasting or Prayers can stop them now because the ruler of this world (John 14:30 compared to 2Corinthians 4:4 and 1John 5:19)is the one speeding their growth so their fast increase will lead them DIRECT into the lake of fire(everlasting destruction). So instead of worrying yourself because of these sons of disobedience(Ephesians 5:6) why not looking forward to how you too can become a REAL Christian to fully understand all these things?
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
#Primesky I'm saying all these not because of the atheists but for your sake,why? Because you somehow feel for them and have good thoughts towards them. Judas Iscariot was an Apostle of Jesus,one of the fittest twelve members of the first century Christians yet he was a son of destruction not by destiny as some may think but out of his own (personal) greed for material things. John 17:12 compare to James 1:13-15 Jesus' prayer recorded at John 17 was before the blunders of Judas Iscariot so it is clear that the Devil who confused PERFECT heavenly host like angels to sin must be able to get just one of the 12 Apostles no matter how Jesus train them,therefore it is left for each of them to remain faithful and loyal or fall into Satan's snare! This generation will face the greatest type of genocide that has never occured in the history of man on this planet (Daniel 12:1)but because it is divine judgement,we TRUE Christians are not fearful of what is coming since it has been revealed to warn us in the Bible. Zephaniah 2:2,3 compare to Roman 15:4 All we need to do now is to maintain our position and keep praying so that we do not give in to Satan's devices. Luke 21:36 I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses as i have often told you and i'm 100% sure that anyone who is not a member of that organization can't escape this impending catastrophe,granted some who are studying the Bible with us "PROGRESSIVELY" shall be spared(Malachi 3:16-18) but none of those who remain disobedient to the organization will be saved including those who are attending our meetings yet living a double life! James 4:7,8 I think i have tried all my effort but if you have any question to be sure that what i am saying is from the Bible please feel free to ask me. Farewell!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by frank317: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
iupac120:

To prove God's existence, start by answering these questions.
Do you really exist?
Where is the location of the mind in the body?
How does the mind connect the body?

God does not need to come down to earth to prove himself because the seen world manifest his existence. Luke 16:27-31

I will answer ur questions.

Do you really exist? YES
Where is the location of the mind in the body? THE BRAIN
how does the mind connect the body? THROUGH NEUROTRANSMITTER THAT TRANSPORTS INFORMATION FROM THE BRIAN TO OTHER PARTS THROUGH OUR NERVE CELLS

pls what's the relationship with the questions and answers provided and the prove of existence of your God.

Prove your God exists and stop asking me illiterate questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky all these things i mentioned above could sound strange to you not so? But please ask atheists what is wrong in Bestiality(humans having sex with animals) or Homosexuality(man having sex with man) or Lesbianism(woman having sex with woman) or Rape (whether man forces woman or otherwise). Ask them what is wrong with stealing,money rituals,witchcraft,spiritism,oppression and so on. Well they will only tell you Otem or Odim or Octopus was the initiator of such things about 800 billion years ago so IT IS NO CRIME! Please be warned my friend because they are the generation the Bible foretold that will provoke God's anger to bring speedy destruction upon this system of things (Satan's dominance on earth)and they are gradually increasing in number by the second! No hypocritical Fasting or Prayers can stop them now because the ruler of this world (John 14:30 compared to 2Corinthians 4:4 and 1John 5:19)is the one speeding their growth so their fast increase will lead them DIRECT into the lake of fire(everlasting destruction). So instead of worrying yourself because of these sons of disobedience(Ephesians 5:6) why not looking forward to how you too can become a REAL Christian to fully understand all these things?

My dear, a hope for one more big revival. Hopefully, it will happen. If Jesus comes now, very few persons are ready to go with Him.

Like the story of the one lost sheep, we must continue to seek out the lost. We were lost, and Jesus came seeking for us. We now have that ministry of reconciliation for our kind, to bring them to the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I believe very soon, some of these guys and some movie and secular music artists will join our ranks and desimate the enemy's kingdom. I believe God has a big surprise for the kingdom of darkness. However, we must take heed lest we fall!.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky I'm saying all these not because of the atheists but for your sake,why? Because you somehow feel for them and have good thoughts towards them. Judas Iscariot was an Apostle of Jesus,one of the fittest twelve members of the first century Christians yet he was a son of destruction not by destiny as some may think but out of his own (personal) greed for material things. John 17:12 compare to James 1:13-15 Jesus' prayer recorded at John 17 was before the blunders of Judas Iscariot so it is clear that the Devil who confused PERFECT heavenly host like angels to sin must be able to get just one of the 12 Apostles no matter how Jesus train them,therefore it is left for each of them to remain faithful and loyal or fall into Satan's snare! This generation will face the greatest type of genocide that has never occured in the history of man on this planet (Daniel 12:1)but because it is divine judgement,we TRUE Christians are not fearful of what is coming since it has been revealed to warn us in the Bible. Zephaniah 2:2,3 compare to Roman 15:4 All we need to do now is to maintain our position and keep praying so that we do not give in to Satan's devices. Luke 21:36 I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses as i have often told you and i'm 100% sure that anyone who is not a member of that organization can't escape this impending catastrophe,granted some who are studying the Bible with us "PROGRESSIVELY" shall be spared(Malachi 3:16-18) but none of those who remain disobedient to the organization will be saved including those who are attending our meetings yet living a double life! James 4:7,8 I think i have tried all my effort but if you have any question to be sure that what i am saying is from the Bible please feel free to ask me. Farewell!

No body will see the punishment of hell and keep quiet about these guys. They have no idea what's on the other side. And I think most Christians are misbehaving now because, the whole story of hell sounds like a ferytale to them. That place is real and terrible!.

How I wish God will give you yourself just a minute of experience of it, then you will understand. You wouldn't want anybody to go there. We mustn't stop or give up on them regardless of what the bible said. The bible didn't mention a specific person. We can never know who will repent and change his ways and accept Christ.

Jesus Christ saves!. Salvation is now!.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
TATIME:
My good friend true Christianity's utterances are much more advanced than just quoting the Bible because Atheists aren't moved with words found in written documents! As i've told you before "Atheism" is another form of RELIGION foretold in the Bible.it is the end time religion that will destroy both Christendom and Islam,according to Revelation chapters 16-18 this group will emerge from nowhere and gradually catch the attention of most people,they will take over the political system and then ban all globally recognised religions because "they failed to bring lasting peace and security" so to atheists the global religious system lacks the merit to be kept alive. They are quietly and gradually catching most youths around the world today,soon they will outnumber religious people and stop them finally. It is the work of the Devil because Jesus will soon come to seize him and send him into the bottomless abbyse so Satan and his demons are using their last power to gather or recruit human SOLDIERS against TRUE CHRISTIANITY which is the ONLY group producing the fruit of the spirit. Today most people can't recognise or identify us due to countless groups claiming "Christians" but after atheism has taken over everywhere we will be seen standing alone as if we have nobody to protect us. Then Satan will now direct their attention towards us but Jehovah will give Jesus the go ahead to stand up and fight for us because we have remain obedient to God's son to the end. Matthew 24:11-14 Jesus' command is that we remain harmless no matter how Satan tries to frustrate or intimidate us! They will soon start doing things that's totally inhuman like taking people's possessions forcefully,mating with animals in broad day light,raping females openly,homosexuals and lesbianism publicly and the laws will permit them because they will be at the helms of affairs,who ever is having Atheism(the idea of no submission to divine standards) in his veins will NEVER listen to the truth rather they will attack you if your power of reasoning is disturbing their minds remember they scornfully detests MIND CONTROL! So they will try to ridicule every religious beliefs but when they face TRUE Christianity(Jehovah's Witnesses) their power of reasoning shall be conquered or silenced and they will result to VIOLENCE! Isaiah 54:17 compared to Revelations 12:11

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

We must trust the power of the word to make a change, not our skillful use of words. The scripture is God's word, it can break any rocky heart, maybe not when we think, but definitely!. Say the word, let the Holy Spirit do His work as He chooses.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Omooba224: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Prove that without Jesus there is no life.
Put it for him like this "When your Jesus died for 3 days, so people were not living during the period as your folklore says?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Locating The Qibla; Simple Tips / What Is The Meaning Of Christ's Words In Matthew 10:34? / Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.