Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Atheism Is Extreme Evil! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! (4838 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Primesky:

No body will see the punishment of hell and keep quiet about these guys. They have no idea what's on the other side. And I think most Christians are misbehaving now because, the whole story of hell sounds like a ferytale to them. That place is real and terrible!.

How I wish God will give you yourself just a minute of experience of it, then you will understand. You wouldn't want anybody to go there. We mustn't stop or give up on them regardless of what the bible said. The bible didn't mention a specific person. We can never know who will repent and change his ways and accept Christ.

Jesus Christ saves!. Salvation is now!.
I have explained to you from God's word that THERE IS NO LIFE IN THE PLACE THE BIBLE REFERRED TO AS HELL! It is just the common grave of mankind,it is the same demons showing all sort of fallacies in form of movies to atheists that are showing churchgoers a place where people are crying as if alive in torment! Today all these guys you're seeing have read books that reveals the source of the HELLFIRE doctrines and they have known that it's all a big fallacy,that is why they are ridiculing the idea with confidence. The true God has no business whatsoever with threatening people to force them to worship HIM! NO!! NEVER!!! HIS message says HE created the heavens and earth,the heavens for HIMSELF and HIS spirit sons(angels) and the earth for humans. Psalms 115:16 Those who refused to live by HIS standards will be causing harm for themselves and others so HE will return them to the dust while obedient ones will be permitted to live forever in peace and security. Romans 6:23 Satan knows all of these,he knows that the just and loving creator won't punish people forever for offences committed within just 70 or 80 years! It is a crime aganist the name of the HOLY one of Israel. Jeremiah 7:31 That is why Jesus said we should continue to pray for God's name to be santified:hallowed:respected:held holy: Matthew 6:9 Please there is NO place of activity called HELL:GRAVE:SHEOL:HADES when people die that is their end the only hope is a resurrection back to life that's all! John 5:28,29 11:23,24 Martha answered Jesus "i know Lazarus will rise in the resurrectio" please that is what the first century Christians believe and not roasting wrongdoers in fire forever and ever. undecided
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You haven't proven anything:

My post asked you to prove that without jesus there is no life. You instead said rubbish that was shown to be trash. Is this how you evangelize? Because only the weakminded fall for this.

Show me evidence that proves jesus is the only way and I shall believe you.

You have no excuse whatsoever!. The truth you choose this day to deny, you will voluntarily spew it out before God someday.

Who else died more than two thousand years ago, and rose again from the dead, and is still alive till today?.

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Your eternal hope rest on His shoulders. The earlier you accept Him as your Lord and personal saviour, the better.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
TATIME:
I have explained to you from God's word that THERE IS NO LIFE IN THE PLACE THE BIBLE REFERRED TO AS HELL! It is just the common grave of mankind,it is the same demons showing all sort of fallacies in form of movies to atheists that are showing churchgoers a place where people are crying as if alive in torment! Today all these guys you're seeing have read books that reveals the source of the HELLFIRE doctrines and they have known that it's all a big fallacy,that is why they are ridiculing the idea with confidence. The true God has no business whatsoever with threatening people to force them to worship HIM! NO!! NEVER!!! HIS message says HE created the heavens and earth,the heavens for HIMSELF and HIS spirit sons(angels) and the earth for humans. Psalms 115:16 Those who refused to live by HIS standards will be causing harm for themselves and others so HE will return them to the dust while obedient ones will be permitted to live forever in peace and security. Romans 6:23 Satan knows all of these,he knows that the just and loving creator won't punish people forever for offences committed within just 70 or 80 years! It is a crime aganist the name of the HOLY one of Israel. Jeremiah 7:31 That is why Jesus said we should continue to pray for God's name to be santified:hallowed:respected:held holy: Matthew 6:9 Please there is NO place of activity called HELL:GRAVE:SHEOL:HADES when people die that is their end the only hope is a resurrection back to life that's all! John 5:28,29 11:23,24 Martha answered Jesus "i know Lazarus will rise in the resurrectio" please that is what the first century Christians believe and not roasting wrongdoers in fire forever and ever. undecided

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Was Jesus talking trash above?. What is it that you can't quench in the above passage?. You just select verses of scriptures that suit you and explain it away.

The only thing that will make you stop this falsehood you're ignorantly maintaining, is for God to just allow you to see it for just a minute!. If at all you can bear to see it for that long, and see how lost souls are languishing in horrific pain there.

It's difficult for me to even ask you to pray to God and ask Him to let you see it. It's horrific!.

Can you argue against something with someone who have seen it first hand?. This is a serious issue here, and you better take it serious. It's not religious dogma, no, it's far more serious than that.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2018
Primesky:

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Was Jesus talking trash above?. What is it that you can't quench in the above passage?. You just select verses of scriptures that suit you and explain it away.

The only thing that will make you stop this falsehood you're ignorantly maintaining, is for God to just allow you to see it for just a minute!. If at all you can bear to see it for that long, and see how lost souls are languishing in horrific pain there.

It's difficult for me to even ask you to pray to God and ask Him to let you see it. It's horrific!.

Can you argue against something with someone who have seen it first hand?. This is a serious issue here, and you better take it serious. It's not religious dogma, no, it's far more serious than that.
That is the problems caused by Satan and demons,you believe that what atheists were seeing and saying is false but you don't believe in straightforward reasoning. The text translated hellfire is Gehenna and it is a valley behind the wall of Jerusalem where dead bodies of criminals and other worthless items were thrown to perish inside the burning fire and it simply connotes permanent destruction! If you must know after the death of Jesus, Joseph Arimathea and Nicodemus buried Jesus in a prepared thomb and where do you think the copses of those two thieves were thrown? Inside Gehenna of course "inside hellfire" but don't forget that Jesus promised one of them that he will be in Paradise! So you only need a clearer understanding of the Bible and not the Satanic interpretation that has been spread abroad for centuries! This is not an argument but divine WISDOM from God who is the AUTHOR of the Bible,if you don't know something the ONLY way to realize your ignorance is when it's not WORKING. You have nothing to say to silence atheism yet you're still arguing with the person who have silenced all of them in their own reasoning,do you think it's just a coincidence? My friend that is the power of WISDOM from no other person but the true God! Isaiah 54:17 So if you think hellfire is a real place where people are tormented alive remember the thief Jesus promised to take care in Paradise,he was thrown into Gehenna (hellfire)! What those churchgoers and other religious morons are seeing are motion pictures fabricated by Satan and the demons to promote the lies Satan started in the garden of Eden,Satan said "Adam and Eve will not REALLY die but that they will become like God knowing good and bad" Today all of you are talking in support of that idea,even the home videos shows that the dead are conscious somewhere so where do you put the words of Genesis 2:17,3:4 and Ecclesiastes 9:5-10? Satan and demons have the power to make things look REAL to you my friend(Luke 4:5)the only thing that can save you from them is divine knowledge and wisdom otherwise they will bring things to your visions that will make you argue with what has been WRITTEN which you can READ clearly black and white in the Bible! Luke 4:8 Jesus never relied on what He was seeing in this Satanic dominated world but kept saying "it is WRITTEN" So try to find the true meanig of what is WRITTEN in the Bible and not what Satan with his demons are showing people! After the Bible book of Revelation God is not showing anybody anything again it is Satan that is showing signs of all sorts now! Revelations 16:14
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
TATIME:
That is the problems caused by Satan and demons,you believe that what atheists were seeing and saying is false but you don't believe in straightforward reasoning. The text translated hellfire is Gehenna and it is a valley behind the wall of Jerusalem where dead bodies of criminals and other worthless items were thrown to perish inside the burning fire and it simply connotes permanent destruction! If you must know after the death of Jesus, Joseph Arimathea and Nicodemus buried Jesus in a prepared thomb and where do you think the copses of those two thieves were thrown? Inside Gehenna of course "inside hellfire" but don't forget that Jesus promised one of them that he will be in Paradise! So you only need a clearer understanding of the Bible and not the Satanic interpretation that has been spread abroad for centuries! This is not an argument but divine WISDOM from God who is the AUTHOR of the Bible,if you don't know something the ONLY way to realize your ignorance is when it's not WORKING. You have nothing to say to silence atheism yet you're still arguing with the person who have silenced all of them in their own reasoning,do you think it's just a coincidence? My friend that is the power of WISDOM from no other person but the true God! Isaiah 54:17 So if you think hellfire is a real place where people are tormented alive remember the thief Jesus promised to take care in Paradise,he was thrown into Gehenna (hellfire)! What those churchgoers and other religious morons are seeing are motion pictures fabricated by Satan and the demons to promote the lies Satan started in the garden of Eden,Satan said "Adam and Eve will not REALLY die but that they will become like God knowing good and bad" Today all of you are talking in support of that idea,even the home videos shows that the dead are conscious somewhere so where do you put the words of Genesis 2:17,3:4 and Ecclesiastes 9:5-10? Satan and demons have the power to make things look REAL to you my friend(Luke 4:5)the only thing that can save you from them is divine knowledge and wisdom otherwise they will bring things to your visions that will make you argue with what has been WRITTEN which you can READ clearly black and white in the Bible! Luke 4:8 Jesus never relied on what He was seeing in this Satanic dominated world but kept saying "it is WRITTEN" So try to find the true meanig of what is WRITTEN in the Bible and not what Satan with his demons are showing people! After the Bible book of Revelation God is not showing anybody anything again it is Satan that is showing signs of all sorts now! Revelations 16:14

Wonderful!. I'm shocked, really?. Please explain the unquenchable fire for me, and the fact that people are in it. If it is according to what you said, why did Jesus Christ say it will be unquenchable?.

For your information, the ordinary flesh neither goes to heaven or hell. It does and returns to the dust from which it was taken by God. The soul makes the journey to heaven or hell fire. Don't change it!.

You've said so many lies already!. The thief did not go to hell fire, because he accepted Jesus Christ before His death. He was the first beneficiary of the work of grace and the atoning blood of Jesus Christ.

That God stopped revealing things to people after the book of Revelation, is another afront against the bible, because the Lord promised that in the last days, He will pour out His spirit upon all flesh, and many will prophecy, and others will see visions and dream dreams.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Is the spirit of God now a demon spirit?. Are we in the last days or not?. Or are you still believing the lies that Jesus Christ is already here!, as JWs where told?.

No doubt, the devil can deceive with visions and revelations, but that's for those who do not know their God. Jesus said that "my sheep hear my voice...the voice of the stranger, they will never follow". Do you know the voice of Jesus Christ?, why would you then follow a deceiver and not be able to know it, if that happens it means you don't know your God!.

But it is utterly false to assume that God no longer reveals things to His children. Ignorance is very dangerous. The devil will never want His kingdom exposed. Many people have been shown the horrors of hell, so that they can warn people. But you're still sticking with the doctrine of your leader, who merely felt it there's no hell fire.

Do realise this truth too late. Twisting and misinterpreting scriptures, will not save you.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Primesky:
Atheism is a strange thing. Even the devils never fell into that vice, for “the devils also believe and tremble” (James 2:19). - Charles Spurgeon.

Atheist say there's no God, how strange!. The devil and the demons themselves who inspired such deceptive lies, believe in God and they tremble. For a man to say there's no God is to subscribe to the highest level of confusion. The evidence of God is all around us.

I will appeal to these wonderful souls to consider their stand because it is even against nature!, lest in assuming to be wise, you're found to be foolish.

Jesus loves you.

Christians are the most dangerous n the most morally bankrupt people on planet earth.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Primesky:

Wonderful!. I'm shocked, really?. Please explain the unquenchable fire for me, and the fact that people are in it. If it is according to what you said, why did Jesus Christ say it will be unquenchable?.

For your information, the ordinary flesh neither goes to heaven or hell. It does and returns to the dust from which it was taken by God. The soul makes the journey to heaven or hell fire. Don't change it!.

You've said so many lies already!. The thief did not go to hell fire, because he accepted Jesus Christ before His death. He was the first beneficiary of the work of grace and the atoning blood of Jesus Christ.

That God stopped revealing things to people after the book of Revelation, is another afront against the bible, because the Lord promised that in the last days, He will pour out His spirit upon all flesh, and many will prophecy, and others will see visions and dream dreams.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Is the spirit of God now a demon spirit?. Are we in the last days or not?. Or are you still believing the lies that Jesus Christ is already here!, as JWs where told?.

No doubt, the devil can deceive with visions and revelations, but that's for those who do not know their God. Jesus said that "my sheep hear my voice...the voice of the stranger, they will never follow". Do you know the voice of Jesus Christ?, why would you then follow a deceiver and not be able to know it, if that happens it means you don't know your God!.

But it is utterly false to assume that God no longer reveals things to His children. Ignorance is very dangerous. The devil will never want His kingdom exposed. Many people have been shown the horrors of hell, so that they can warn people. But you're still sticking with the doctrine of your leader, who merely felt it there's no hell fire.

Do realise this truth too late. Twisting and misinterpreting scriptures, will not save you.
Well next time make sure you ask your questions with emphasis on points so that others can learn from you. Apostle Peter declared that the prophecy of Joel was fulfilled on Pentecost(Act 2:16-21)Apostle Paul told Christians that those gifts will "SEIZE when that which is complete arrives" {1Corinthians 13:8} the last book of the Bible is titled REVELATIONS meaning God is revealing what will happen much later to Christians and later Jesus said NO ADDITION and NO SUBTRACTION(Revelation 22:18,19) "that which is complete" is the "BIBLE" so that is settled! The question i'm asking you now is "if anyone is still expecting visions from God now,will that not amount to ADDITIONS to what has been revealed in the Bible?" And "how do you distinguish between God's voice and that of Satan so that you can prove atheists are hearing or seeing DEMONS in their 'astra travels'?" Try asking questions to help you ascertain if the one speaking is inspired of God or Demons,your addiction to your Pastor's interpretation of the Bible is not the problem but sticking to what isn't solving any problem is what amuses me! You are condemning someone yet his followers are solving problems you can't even dare,if you feel you're a true Christian then prove the atheists wrong or silence them if truly you're having the backing of God's holy spirit. Remember those having that spirit will conquer all forms of criticism "with the words of their mouth"! Revelation 12:11 I know you'll say you believe in the blood of the lamb but prove so by SILENCING FALSEHOOD without much stress just like Jesus and His first century followers did! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Primesky:

You only needed PATIENCE and HUMILITY to grasp what Jesus said my friend. Refuse dumps do ignites fire naturally on it's own due to the decomposed elements causing flammable substance beneath it so the fire therefore becomes "unquenchable". The refuse dump behind the walls of Jerusalem back then where the bodies of criminals were thrown wasn't different so whatever goes in there was assumed to be none retrievable, the worms there are ever present eating the remains of what escapes the fire. Go and make research on "Gehenna" in the world book encyclopedia not what Pastors with their porpular beliefs are saying!

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Primesky:

So the thought provoking questions are "Where did the {soul} of Adam and Eve go after God declared that they will return to dust?" And "has their disobedience now become a ticket to heaven,since God's original plan is for them to live FOREVER on earth?"
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Primesky:

If someone is twisting the interpretation of the scriptures,a true Christian will simply come up to explain before anybody both lettered and illiterate in a way that everyone could perceive what God's word says! Act 26:28 The explanation will neither require any further scrutiny because everyone will grasp the practical application without a lengthy argument. John 7:45-49 If you're still doubting this,the sudden silence of all these atheists is enough to serve as a witness against you because they all ran away when they heard how EASILY applicable the written words in Bible has proved to be! Their major argument is that what is found in the Bible is not practicable,out of common sense and that is exactly the reason they kept responding to your comments as they're easily picking the flaws,but when i came to the scene do you notice what they were trying to do? They were trying to apply the none practical applications that majority of churchgoers do apply but after seeing that the applications i presented are flawless they all became dumbfounded as in SILENCED. So my friend it's left to you to decide what to do,as you have claimed that i am not on the safe side hmmmmmmmmm the same i am telling you right now that you're on that BROAD ROAD that accommodates so many contradictions and conflicting doctrines therefore you will perish if you don't become one of Jehovah's Witnesses before you die!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Christians are the most dangerous n the most morally bankrupt people on planet earth.
You mean to say Christendom my friend. undecided undecided undecided Christendom means all those apparently different religious sects who claims to believe in the Bible "no matter how contradicting and conflicting their doctrines" yet hypothetically saying they're ONE. TRUE Christians are TOTALLY a separate group having no form of worship similar to or attachment with all other religious groups, their teachings are simple,applicable and straightforward like that of the founder Jesus (Christ). Whoever listens to them only need to say YES! or NO! to their simple presentations depending on the heart condition of EACH person in the audience,but NOBODY can prove them wrong when it comes to high intellect because their WISDOM surpasses that of any other faculty! wink wink wink
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018
Primesky:

Your problem is lack of FAITH, because you lived in a society where true Christians are not much and not regarded so you concluded that those widely accepted in your locality must be the ones saying the truth. cheesy cheesy cheesy Well Jesus actually said "my sheep hears my voice" but can you justify that if someone claims that Jesus is been partial for making it easy for some to hear while others won't hear Him at all? My friend, Jesus is not partial He was referring to people who listens attentively and after hearing what someone says goes back to VERIFY through a thorough research(Act 17:11) so that they too can boldly, confidently and convincingly speak freely with others! That is why all of you churchgoers put together have no impetus to go out preaching and teaching people about God's kingdom because you don't even know what to say about the kingdom. These are Jehovah's Witnesses from different lands across the globe preaching and teaching in obedience to Jesus' command. Matthew 10:3-22, 28:19,20

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Your problem is lack of FAITH, because you lived in a society where true Christians are not much and not regarded so you concluded that those widely accepted in your locality must be the ones saying the truth. cheesy cheesy cheesy Well Jesus actually said "my sheep hears my voice" but can you justify that if someone claims that Jesus is been partial for making it easy for some to hear while others won't hear Him at all? My friend, Jesus is not partial He was referring to people who listens attentively and after hearing what someone says goes back to VERIFY through a thorough research(Act 17:11) so that they too can boldly, confidently and convincingly speak freely with others! That is why all of you churchgoers put together have no impetus to go out preaching and teaching people about God's kingdom because you don't even know what to say about the kingdom. These are Jehovah's Witnesses from different lands across the globe preaching and teaching in obedience to Jesus' command. Matthew 10:3-22, 28:19,20

A faith that denies the diety of Jesus Christ, is that one faith?. You might claim to be a believer, and even call yourself a true believer, yet you do not truly believe God, because you do not really believe in Jesus Christ. Please stop believing the lies of the founder of JW.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Primesky:

A faith that denies the diety of Jesus Christ, is that one faith?. You might claim to be a believer, and even call yourself a true believer, yet you do not truly believe God, because you do not really believe in Jesus Christ. Please stop believing the lies of the founder of JW.
That's exactly what is happening now! You're claiming the deity of Jesus Christ yet no evidence to show for it.James 2:26 No works,no effectiveness,no sensitivity,nothing to stand out, just that you BELIEVE the deity of Jesus Christ. cheesy cheesy cheesy Mark 7:6 Hmmmmmmmm i will always sing praises to Jehovah because the prideful and arrogant can't perceive HIS Kingdom in any way! Matthew 13:13
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
So the thought provoking questions are "Where did the {soul} of Adam and Eve go after God declared that they will return to dust?" And "has their disobedience now become a ticket to heaven,since God's original plan is for them to live FOREVER on earth?"

Your problem is the fact that, you Jws do not believe in the fact that we humans are spirits that have a soul and dwell in a body. When a man dies, his body, which was taken from the dust of the ground, returns to the ground. But the Spirit and the soul lives on depending on what choices that individual made while alive on earth.

Regarding where the spirit of Adam and eve, and all the people who lived in the pre flood era went, the bible tells us, that when Jesus died, he went to preach to them as well. Tell me how that is possible, if they are just bodies who have rottened away?.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

It's clear, a living aspect of these people lived on till the time of Jesus Christ. Stop believing a lie, I've told you, don't wait to be shocked by the reality, and you're not prepared. You don't yet believe in God.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
You mean to say Christendom my friend. undecided undecided undecided Christendom means all those apparently different religious sects who claims to believe in the Bible "no matter how contradicting and conflicting their doctrines" yet hypothetically saying they're ONE. TRUE Christians are TOTALLY a separate group having no form of worship similar to or attachment with all other religious groups, their teachings are simple,applicable and straightforward like that of the founder Jesus (Christ). Whoever listens to them only need to say YES! or NO! to their simple presentations depending on the heart condition of EACH person in the audience,but NOBODY can prove them wrong when it comes to high intellect because their WISDOM surpasses that of any other faculty! wink wink wink

There is nothing like true Christians or false Christians. Christianity is a religious belief n once someone agrees with the basic tenets n believe in the God nature of Jesus n also believe that Jesus died for their sins, ressurected n ascended into heaven, Then they are Christians. Stop trying to claim that sinners aren't true christians because bare also a sinner like them.

Jesus Christ wasn't the founder of Christianity.

"" NOBODY can prove them wrong when it comes to high intellect because their WISDOM surpasses that of any other faculty! ""

This is absolutely false, baseless, senseless, useless, meaningless n hopeless statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
You only needed PATIENCE and HUMILITY to grasp what Jesus said my friend. Refuse dumps do ignites fire naturally on it's own due to the decomposed elements causing flammable substance beneath it so the fire therefore becomes "unquenchable". The refuse dump behind the walls of Jerusalem back then where the bodies of criminals were thrown wasn't different so whatever goes in there was assumed to be none retrievable, the worms there are ever present eating the remains of what escapes the fire. Go and make research on "Gehenna" in the world book encyclopedia not what Pastors with their porpular beliefs are saying!

cheesy Tell me, is the fire there in Jerusalem's refuse dump still burning?. If it's not, then you've made Jesus a liar!.

But let God be true, and every man a liar. You can't deny the truth. No amount of twisting the scriptures will free you on the last day, because you chose to believe what you now believe. I tell you, you don't know the real Jesus yet, otherwise you won't be going about making His words of no effect, all in an effort to defend a man.

Another thing, if when a man dies, he merely gets dumped in the hell, and that's it, then why border yourself?. You will just burn off, and that's all. Why would Jesus disturb Himself stressing about hell fire, and it not being quenchable.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There is nothing like true Christians or false Christians. Christianity is a religious belief n once someone agrees with the basic tenets n believe in the God nature of Jesus n also believe that Jesus died for their sins, ressurected n ascended into heaven, Then they are Christians. Stop trying to claim that sinners aren't true christians because bare also a sinner like them.

Jesus Christ wasn't the founder of Christianity.

"" NOBODY can prove them wrong when it comes to high intellect because their WISDOM surpasses that of any other faculty! ""

This is absolutely false, baseless, senseless, useless, meaningless n hopeless statement.
Don't cry over the matter my friend, just try to prove the statement wrong. Your assertion plus your supporting team changes nothing. cheesy cheesy cheesy So instead of hitting your head on the concrete or urging a transformer why not bring out the flaws in TRUE Christianity,and allow unbiased observers to conclude on their own For your information Christianity doesn't end on believe this or believe that,it is a perfect way of life that no other faculty can point out any flaws because there is none in Christianity!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by rekinomtla(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Atheists on Nairaland are openly confessing that pedophilia was morally right in 7th century Arabia. That racism was morally right during apartheid in South Africa. That is soceity determines what is good and evil. The reason they think this it seems is because they believe morality is a invention of humanity. Hence racism, pedophilia, rape etc are right and wrong depending on which soceity or culture you living in. Atheism is indeed extreme evil.

Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Don't cry over the matter my friend, just try to prove the statement wrong. Your assertion plus your supporting team changes nothing. cheesy cheesy cheesy So instead of hitting your head on the concrete or urging a transformer why not bring out the flaws in TRUE Christianity,and allow unbiased observers to conclude on their own For your information Christianity doesn't end on believe this or believe that,it is a perfect way of life that no other faculty can point out any flaws because there is none in Christianity!

Ur reply is heavily empty.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Well next time make sure you ask your questions with emphasis on points so that others can learn from you. Apostle Peter declared that the prophecy of Joel was fulfilled on Pentecost(Act 2:16-21)Apostle Paul told Christians that those gifts will "SEIZE when that which is complete arrives" {1Corinthians 13:8} the last book of the Bible is titled REVELATIONS meaning God is revealing what will happen much later to Christians and later Jesus said NO ADDITION and NO SUBTRACTION(Revelation 22:18,19) "that which is complete" is the "BIBLE" so that is settled! The question i'm asking you now is "if anyone is still expecting visions from God now,will that not amount to ADDITIONS to what has been revealed in the Bible?" And "how do you distinguish between God's voice and that of Satan so that you can prove atheists are hearing or seeing DEMONS in their 'astra travels'?" Try asking questions to help you ascertain if the one speaking is inspired of God or Demons,your addiction to your Pastor's interpretation of the Bible is not the problem but sticking to what isn't solving any problem is what amuses me! You are condemning someone yet his followers are solving problems you can't even dare,if you feel you're a true Christian then prove the atheists wrong or silence them if truly you're having the backing of God's holy spirit. Remember those having that spirit will conquer all forms of criticism "with the words of their mouth"! Revelation 12:11 I know you'll say you believe in the blood of the lamb but prove so by SILENCING FALSEHOOD without much stress just like Jesus and His first century followers did! undecided undecided undecided

my brother please, stop the scripture twisting. The Holy Spirit is there to guide us. But you don't believe in Him.

You're claiming that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit ended at the pentiscost. That's absolute lie. The Holy Spirit is freely given to all who believe in Jesus Christ. Oh my God what falsehood. That's why you keep misinterpreting of the scriptures.

How do you expect to know the things of God when you're not born again. Is the athiest born again?. Does he have the spirit of God?. Do you need to be told what spirit controls someone who doesn't believe in God?.

Who told you, you've conquered people's believe?. That's an atom of pride you have there, take is easy. You can't use falsehood as truth and claim to have conquered. Satan too, can conquer an ignorant believer with lies. Does that make him true?. You need to know the real Jesus Christ, that's the honest truth.

You're clearly misinformed.

You're are having problems because you don't believe the Holy Spirit of God. You dare call Him an active force, while He is a being, the very essence and personality of God. As long as you hold that view that He's a mere force, you will continue to misinterpret the word is God.

Romans 8:9 [b]But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 2

:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 2

:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.[/b]

Clearly read the above. Do you have the spirit of God?.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2018
rekinomtla:
Atheists on Nairaland are openly confessing that pedophilia was morally right in 7th century Arabia. That racism was morally right during apartheid in South Africa. That is soceity determines what is good and evil. The reason they think this it seems is because they believe morality is a invention of humanity. Hence racism, pedophilia, rape etc are right and wrong depending on which soceity or culture you living in. Atheism is indeed extreme evil.
That's just by the way my friend,i'm still coming to that but i expected the one responding to stand for atheism before i release the bombshell on all atheists. But now that you've given the slowpoke a red card he will claim he's not one of them as you've hit the nail right on the head. If not due to false religions claiming Christians, how can one barbaric, useless, hopeless, worthless, nonsensical and insane group called atheists raise their tongues against the holy of holies on earth(Christianity)
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur reply is heavily empty.
Of course it is because you have NOTHING to say against the truth. wink wink wink
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Primesky:

2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.[/b]

Clearly read the above. Do you have the spirit of God?.
You keep quoting the Bible off the context of the matter on ground my friend,but let me help you out here. The natural man is the person who only shares the ideas of NATURE which is the common thoughts of people living within his locality but the spiritual man is the person who's thoughts and ideas are based on the written words of God. So while the NATURAL man is flowing with the common trend in the atmosphere of his surroundings,the SPIRITUAL man keeps saying things that's applicable globally even if not popular in his locality, why? Because his thoughts are guided not by mortals but by the CREATOR who made all things so whether you're from China,Australia,Canada, Norway,Ghana or Brazil what the spiritual man says will prove to be practical and applicable to all. That is the meaning of the verses you're quoting! Therefore if you TRULY have the spirit of God your WISE utterances will standout from amongst the foolishness of man which is accepted somewhere but totally becomes a crime elsewhere! We have the mind of Christ because He has lived amongst humans and observers noticed His thoughts, words and actions so they penned down everything for later generations to learn from Him but God remains invisible therefore no man can know HIS mind!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2018
#Primesky. You may like the Bible but the understanding is not for everyone, remember Jesus only revealed the meaning to few people whom He ordered to go and teach others so the first thing you need to do is IDENTIFY those Jesus is using to feed others spiritually, otherwise you'll just be criticising those whom Jesus appointed to TEACH you!(Act 8:1,9:1,2) When Jesus was on earth thousands flocked round Him yet it was just to selected few that He reveals sacred secrets (Matthew 13:13) Please Jesus has not changed that attitude He is still doing the same till now! Even during the first century there are some good people who loved Jesus but they must IDENTIFY those He is using to dispense the spiritual food. Act 18:24-26 I'm not saying it must be the JWs but they should have these qualities (1) They must be zealous in the preaching and teaching work commissioned by Jesus (2) They must unite all that's under their care (3) Those following them will prove to be effective in their Christian duties (4) They must not be materialistic in any way (5) They are followers of Jesus who made NO alliance with any other religious sects.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Heathen777(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
How's calling fairy tales - fairy tales evil?
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky. You may like the Bible but the understanding is not for everyone, remember Jesus only revealed the meaning to few people whom He ordered to go and teach others so the first thing you need to do is IDENTIFY those Jesus is using to feed others spiritually, otherwise you'll just be criticising those whom Jesus appointed to TEACH you!(Act 8:1,9:1,2) When Jesus was on earth thousands flocked round Him yet it was just to selected few that He reveals sacred secrets (Matthew 13:13) Please Jesus has not changed that attitude He is still doing the same till now! Even during the first century there are some good people who loved Jesus but they must IDENTIFY those He is using to dispense the spiritual food. Act 18:24-26 I'm not saying it must be the JWs but they should have these qualities (1) They must be zealous in the preaching and teaching work commissioned by Jesus (2) They must unite all that's under their care (3) Those following them will prove to be effective in their Christian duties (4) They must not be materialistic in any way (5) They are followers of Jesus who made NO alliance with any other religious sects.

I don't care how intelligent any body may appear. If you don't believe in, and have the Holy Spirit of God, your interpretation of the Bible will always be flawed with human errors. The bible is God's word, if you must understand it, you need the spirit of the writer to do so, more so, the writer said He will send His spirit to help you interpret, understand and guide you on how to use the bible. So, all human skills and knowledge amount to nothing here.

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 4:19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.

1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Do you have the Holy Spirit of God?. If you don't, and it's obvious that you don't, because you don't believe in Him!. Therefore, you will continue to interpret the bible the way you interpret novels, forgetting that the bible is the word of God, and the word of God is spiritual, and must be spiritually discerned.

Again, you have misinterpreted the scriptures by claiming a select few were called to know the secret things of God. Before Jesus went up to heaven, He commanded the disciples to make disciples themselves of all men. This disciples they will make will not be in any way lesser than they are. Apostle Paul was not among the disciples, so why did he get so many secret things of God, so much so that, he couldn't even mention some of the mysteries he saw by the revelation of the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 12:1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven.

12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink

12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Why do you blindly choose to believe a lie?. The evidence is there, yet you can't see it, because you haven't known the owner of the bible. You seriously need to know the real Jesus Christ, and His Holy Spirit, else the bible will be a fictional book to you.

The bible admonished us to come boldly before the throne of grace, yet JW teaches that only the select few, and chief slaves can hear from God and pass it on to others, that's absolute falsehood, and anti bible.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
You keep quoting the Bible off the context of the matter on ground my friend,but let me help you out here. The natural man is the person who only shares the ideas of NATURE which is the common thoughts of people living within his locality but the spiritual man is the person who's thoughts and ideas are based on the written words of God. So while the NATURAL man is flowing with the common trend in the atmosphere of his surroundings,the SPIRITUAL man keeps saying things that's applicable globally even if not popular in his locality, why? Because his thoughts are guided not by mortals but by the CREATOR who made all things so whether you're from China,Australia,Canada, Norway,Ghana or Brazil what the spiritual man says will prove to be practical and applicable to all. That is the meaning of the verses you're quoting! Therefore if you TRULY have the spirit of God your WISE utterances will standout from amongst the foolishness of man which is accepted somewhere but totally becomes a crime elsewhere! We have the mind of Christ because He has lived amongst humans and observers noticed His thoughts, words and actions so they penned down everything for later generations to learn from Him but God remains invisible therefore no man can know HIS mind!

Stop saying what the bible never said!. Your explanation of who a natural man is, and who a spiritual man is, is totally different from what the bible said. Why do you go off scriptures?. If we must discuss anything about God and eternity, we can't do it without the word of God!.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

The natural man is the one who understands and interpret and judges life and things using human reasoning and knowledge only!. The spiritual man however, is the one who understands, interprets, judges and sees things from the spiritual angle!. He understands that, the physical world is controlled by the spiritual world. That's why the Holy Spirit is there to guide you, otherwise, by mere interpretation of things based on physical sense alone, will lead to false teachings like is the case now with all your interpretations. Why?, because you do not believe in the Holy Spirit, let alone have Him, even though the bible talks about Him, yet you JWs refused to accept Him. How can you then understand the things of the spirit?.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
That's exactly what is happening now! You're claiming the deity of Jesus Christ yet no evidence to show for it.James 2:26 No works,no effectiveness,no sensitivity,nothing to stand out, just that you BELIEVE the deity of Jesus Christ. cheesy cheesy cheesy Mark 7:6 Hmmmmmmmm i will always sing praises to Jehovah because the prideful and arrogant can't perceive HIS Kingdom in any way! Matthew 13:13

No evidence?! Really?. I'm not surprised, because, since I started discussing with you JWs, it's been from one lie, twisting, denials, false teachings and misquoting to another!.

Have you provided an answer to the verse below?. Did I, or did I not ask you about it?. You were beating about the bush, rather than accepting the truth, only to come out now to say, there's no evidence. May God forgive you, because you do not know what you're doing!.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

1. How many first and last can we have?.

2. Do we now have two Gods, otherwise why would Jesus be claiming the title of first and last?.

3. Philippians 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: If Jesus has nothing to do with diety, why would this verse arise in the first place?. Can you see your anti Christ stand?.

All I see, is a subtle and cunning effort to deny the deity of Jesus Christ, and you're not even aware!. If you don't believe in Him, you have no part with God!. The devils know this, they'll make you think you're serving the real God, but all the while, you've been wasting your time!. You can't say you're serving God, while at the same time, you're making His word a lie, and in fact, you're calling Him a liar!. It means you have someone else in mind, rather than Him.

Seek the real Jesus Christ!.
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Primesky:

No evidence?! Really?. I'm not surprised, because, since I started discussing with you JWs, it's been from one lie, twisting, denials, false teachings and misquoting to another!.

Have you provided an answer to the verse below?. Did I, or did I not ask you about it?. You were beating about the bush, rather than accepting the truth, only to come out now to say, there's no evidence. May God forgive you, because you do not know what you're doing!.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

1. How many first and last can we have?.

2. Do we now have two Gods, otherwise why would Jesus be claiming the title of first and last?.

3. Philippians 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: If Jesus has nothing to do with diety, why would this verse arise in the first place?. Can you see your anti Christ stand?.

All I see, is a subtle and cunning effort to deny the deity of Jesus Christ, and you're not even aware!. If you don't believe in Him, you have no part with God!. The devils know this, they'll make you think you're serving the real God, but all the while, you've been wasting your time!. You can't say you're serving God, while at the same time, you're making His word a lie, and in fact, you're calling Him a liar!. It means you have someone else in mind, rather than Him.

Seek the real Jesus Christ!.
Well thanks for your time so keep doing what you know best,farewell!
Re: Atheism Is Extreme Evil! by Primesky(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=PrecisionFx post=69728080]

Christians are the most dangerous n the most morally bankrupt people on planet earth.[/quot]

Absolutely not correct!. There may be some who in the name of Christianity, perpetuate crime, fraud and false teaching. Jesus even told us that such will be the case toward the end. To now generalize it, is very inappropriate. The fact is, without Christians in the world today, you yourself won't be alive! I know that sounds hard and unbelievable, but that's the honest truth. For their sake, alot of evil is put in check, and disallowed. They're the diluters of raw evil, because they're light in this dark world. Christians are light and salt in this world. Salt preserves and light illuminate darkness.

There's increasing wickedness in the world today, because true Christians are becoming few. Can you imagine what would happen if they weren't there?. The world would be tasteless and darkened in absolute wickedness!.

Choose to become a light in your own little corner and put the darkness to flight!. But you can't shine, if you haven't recieved the light from the source itself, Jesus Christ, the light of the world. No electric bulb can shine, if it's not connected to the mains.

Jesus Christ is the way to life. Salvation is now!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Truly Serving God? / Gospel Singer Goes Dirty On Stage (photo) / COZA: Massive Reduction In Attendance Of Worshipers At The Ikeja Lagos Branch Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.