Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (35246 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Greatzeus(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose was destined to defeat fayemi in 2014 and complete his 8 years as Governor,he won the election point black,even fayemi accepted the result. Fayemi was also destined to complete his 8 years as Governor,thats why nothing could stop him,despite all the Pdp and fayose antics and gimmicks, It is destiny and it was meant to be.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by mvem(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Alonzoh:
Mtcheww..AFTER RIGGING
...and who did not rig?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
sokera:
why are you angry that the people of Ekiti decide ? You think South- West plays hates politics? Be deceiving yourself
i am angry because despite the relentless carelessness and wrecklesness of this cleulss government there are still nigerians willing to sell their freedom for a parcel of rice ... I don't want pdp but apc has fails us and we the people should let them know
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
lets congratulate apc n fayemi,but its a big shame that ekiti electorates sold their right with just 6k, and its a clarion on every on governors to start impacting the lives of its citizens or be booted out,kudos inec
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by yazach: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:
hehe you want to slap your father ? ... Shango kee you dia...

Is it by force to be Muslim ?
Is that not why you are supporting BAAL the cow king?

Religiously ... I dey vex before but now i see nigerians Nah mu(squared). So make unah abokilize them wella

I remember how CAN behave during president Muhammad Buhari Election.

It pain am well well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by IDUNMOTA(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

Unpresidented BASTARDS!!!!!

I know God allows all these suffering as a punishment to Nigerians because that is the only way to explain this pharaoh type government ...

The people
The people deserve every bit of suffering ... Ekiti is a prime example of how fickle minded Nigerians are ... If ever I have been ashamed to be Yoruba and Nigerian .... It is now

Apc.. The excuse of a country is yours ... Herd them like cattle ... They deserve you!!!

I don't want pdp also buy apc are a heartless bunch of bastards including the sellout redeem pastor !!!

E pain am. Please remember to take your medicine. Awon Ooleee

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Neoteny(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

I know God allows all these suffering as a punishment to Nigerians because that is the only way to explain this pharaoh type government ...

The people
The people deserve every bit of suffering ... Ekiti is a prime example of how fickle minded Nigerians are ... If ever I have been ashamed to be Yoruba and Nigerian .... It is now

Apc.. The excuse of a country is yours ... Herd them like cattle ... They deserve you!!!

I don't want pdp also buy apc are a heartless bunch of bastards including the sellout redeem pastor !!!

Don't go and give yourself unnecessary heart attack.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by oladele00(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
The election was the fairest election in the history of Nigeria.. More fairer than that of MKO Abiola.. JKF all the way.. Haters and ranters can go and hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by aydelicious: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Lovelypet28:
Nigerians please get ur visas, surely buhari is coming back.it is well
are you sure you are going to volte for He has is coming back in 2019?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by omoiyalayi(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

The people

Pele grin

O Ku tie

Better luck next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Neoteny(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
jegz25:
Congratulations to fayemi... Elections are not won online. I would love to see the look on fayose's face : grin

There you go

He's yet to be revived after results were announced

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by PataAlhaja(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Four more years of Buhari will be very good for business. There will be a lot of distress sales that one can lock in for a fraction of the original cost. Cash is King.

PMB till 2023!!!

//

Pained soul!

Buhari-hater!

Distressed life fall on you there, you evil, unrepentant prophet of doom!

Oloshi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Pele grin

O Ku tie

Better luck next time
I am in luck always ...
I only am concerned about my country ... Alhaji elenu double barrel
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Navalsadiq(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Apc my party,fayemi my governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Neoteny:

Don't go and give yourself unnecessary heart attack.
thanks alhaji

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by jaggabban: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2018
2019 election: Again nairaland poll, Like for STONE and share for BUHARI
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2018
IDUNMOTA:

E pain am. Please remember to take your medicine. Awon Ooleee
i will ... Remember to use a brain next time, its standard practice out here
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2018
yazach:

I remember how CAN behave during president Muhammad Buhari Election.

It pain am well well
i am quite enjoying this .... I hate can they are a bunch of hypocrites ... So don't bother with that point ... But i still can think beyond religion but can you?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Legalese(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
What the smelly bs is this? I cringed while reading this. You admit there is ethnic cleansing and you say it's not the government's fault?
Whose primary duty is it to ensure the safety and welfare of its citizen? The Animals? God! How can you be so blind and insensitive to the cliche, divisive politics being carried out by our unfortunate leaders?
post=69395197:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
We sane ones will always be behind you Your Excellency.

Now, most people learnt once more that election is NEVER won ONLINE, but at the polling booth.
Let's get our PVC ready against next year Presidential Election.
Below was the online result we had yesterday while the election was going on in Ekiti state.

By PreciousJuice. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and the future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, i am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption, 
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB
PreciousJuice
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by jaggabban: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
When you have ADAMS as a Party National Chairman, the first man God created, the party would always come FIRST

When you have a Party National Chairman, whose Name is SECONDUS . What position did you expect him to carry in any Contest?
Answer. "Second"
So APC came first and
PDP comes second in Ekiti Election.

How una see am??
grin haha see creatively. Good one.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by NairaMaster1(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2018
danjumakolo:
Congrats to fayemi.
Fayemi is a calm,humble and gentle person.l
Elections are not won with online ranting.

They are only won with off line rigging.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by omoiyalayi(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

I am in luck always ...
I only am concerned about my country ... Alhaji elenu double barrel

grin lol grin

God bless nigeria
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Dpleaser: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:
i am angry because despite the relentless carelessness and wrecklesness of this cleulss government there are still nigerians willing to sell their freedom for a parcel of rice ... I don't want pdp but apc has fails us and we the people should let them know

How, ''by fighting corruption'' or how do u mean apc failed us?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by jaggabban: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2018
federalgoddey:
Fayemi I support, but Buhari I do not support come 2019.
Haha which kaing talk be this one again?? Change of song. Igb.os are just naturally motherfvckers. Apologies to my sane and Igbo friends.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by InvertedHammer: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Pained soul!

Buhari-hater!

Distressed life fall on you there, you evil, unrepentant prophet of doom!

Oloshi!
//
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

The people

My Brother , We Shouldnt Be Deceived, Former Pdp Turned Apc. The Only Diff Is Our Presido And Vice. Both Meant Good For Dis Nation, Have A Great Plans, But There Are Some People Behind All Dis Shit Happening To Us. They Wanted To Implore Some Harsh Method On Us Which We Have To Endure For Beta Future But We Are D Same People That Wl Be Criticizin Them. E.G, Reduction In Importation Of Goods, And
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by papijulah: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2018
cbnileowo:
my president long life sir.... you will surely lead us to the promise land..... God bless you sir.... 2019 loading....if PDP like make dem merge with 10000 parties, dey will b defeated...

It's you and your household he will lead to perish... Oloriburuku
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Iziquiel(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

The people

Kpele o. Dnt be too hard on yourself.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by uba1991: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You have said it all.

The people of Nigeria have chosen to stand with the president but not Nigeria.

The Yorubas have gone to school to learn how to serve the illiterates.

No matter how you hate the Igbos they are better off.

What a 21st century shame. What is corruption? APC has exhibited the highest order of corruption in Africa and the people is doomed.

Nigerians will continue to suffer and wallow in abject poverty until our orientation is changed.

Hard Luck NIGERIA - LAND OF LACK AMIDST APLENTY.
hahahaaaa ipob crying, una never chi somthing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / 4 Lawmakers In Video Where Akeredolu Sneezed Refuse COVID-19 Test, Though Ill / How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.