Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (35247 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by papijulah: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and d future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not entirely the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption,
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB

OK. PDP failed, what has APC done to better our lives? What stopped APC government from building and patching federal roads within the states? Have you been to the badagry express way lately? It's a death trap. An international road for that matter. Stop being a pentulant bas.Tard by supporting either of the evil parties.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by eventsms(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2018
PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS WEBSITE FOR STUDENTS www.researchs.com.ng

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by papijulah: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2018
weavesquad:

My Brother , We Shouldnt Be Deceived, Former Pdp Turned Apc. The Only Diff Is Our Presido And Vice. Both Meant Good For Dis Nation, Have A Great Plans, But There Are Some People Behind All Dis Shit Happening To Us. They Wanted To Implore Some Harsh Method On Us Which We Have To Endure For Beta Future But We Are D Same People That Wl Be Criticizin Them. E.G, Reduction In Importation Of Goods, And

Buhari meant well and he has Fulani men in almost all the key positions? Which brain working leader does that? You and your family will suffer if buhari wins again.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Abdulnur(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

Unpresidented unprecedented BASTARDS!!!!!

I know God allows all these suffering as a punishment to Nigerians because that is the only way to explain this pharaoh type government ...

The people
The people deserve every bit of suffering ... Ekiti is a prime example of how fickle minded Nigerians are ... If ever I have been ashamed to be Yoruba and Nigerian .... It is now

Apc.. The excuse of a country is yours ... Herd them like cattle ... They deserve you!!!

I don't want pdp also buy apc are a heartless bunch of bastards including the sellout redeem pastor !!!
Your broke ass grammar got fixed.
smiley
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by miraclea: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2018
From records our president never congratulate a winner how comes this one I maintain court cases loading with all the recordings and reports on social media
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2018
I guess this what will happen next year presidential election � I am done with this country
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Navalsadiq(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2018
SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by tinktanker: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2018
I pity Ekiti people sha
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Godwin978(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69395197:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
We sane ones will always be behind you Your Excellency.

Now, most people learnt once more that election is NEVER won ONLINE, but at the polling booth.
Let's get our PVC ready against next year Presidential Election.
Below was the online result we had yesterday while the election was going on in Ekiti state.

By PreciousJuice. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and the future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, i am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption, 
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
PreciousJuice
ok let's wait till 2019 and see who will shed tears, Buhari will never i mean never in 2019
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Miles300: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
I wont be surprised if Buhari wins nxt election ! Let the sufferings continue !
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Bhol28: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice post election speech baba,ekiti people have listened to your perfect pre election speech in ekiti that as knowledgeable as they are they should not allow one lousy brat of a governor continue to embarass and be fooling them.The road is now open to expose him and let the people see how much he has ruined their state's treasury.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Torylanez(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
sotall:
Hypocritical Buharry...

The man who has never accepted that he was defeated nor congratulate the winner of any election he lost.

Your born-to-rule Fulani mentality will be shamed come next year...

Back to Duara

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69395197:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
We sane ones will always be behind you Your Excellency.

Now, most people learnt once more that election is NEVER won ONLINE, but at the polling booth.
Let's get our PVC ready against next year Presidential Election.
Below was the online result we had yesterday while the election was going on in Ekiti state.

By PreciousJuice. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and the future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, i am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption, 
PreciousJuice

those people who clicked like on PDP screenshot has shown that some n so many nigerians are rogues,,,,,,imagine why would u want in a party that PLUNGED A nation into TOTAL DISASTER for good solid 16Years ehn,,,,,,,,Yes we understand Times n Thing are quite very hard but was buhari the cause of this Misfortune PDP brought upon us,,,,, sometimes i just wish God could wipe nigeria(good n bad people) all of us off planet earth. At least i won't get to see this wicked, myopic, ruthless, heartless, deceptive animals in human form roaming the beautiful face of earth again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari till 2035! sai baba! grin
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Ugosample(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
nepapole:
these useless people keep coming back. i doubt there is hope for a better Nigeria. These oyinbo should do and gimme visa o jare.
LMAO
The country is not ready for anything serious
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by koboko69: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
nnol:
Dis is how they have planned to rig 2019 presidential election,i fear for 2019,i see buhari trying to rig 2019 election nd still be defeated nd wont accept defeat.

When u are "low" u will stop hallucinating.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by koboko69: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
papijulah:

OK. PDP failed, what has APC done to better our lives? What stopped APC government from building and patching federal roads within the states? Have you been to the badagry express way lately? It's a death trap. An international road for that matter. Stop being a pentulant bas.Tard by supporting either of the evil parties.

There is no state in Nigeria where a road construction or rehabilitation is not going on at the moment.

U use Badagry asan example...u are not ashamed that u wanted the same party who ruled 16 years and left that road in neglect to still rule this great nation. You gave PDP 16 years...we are giving APC 16 years too...if u dont like it.....go hang yourself. With the way things are going....Nigerians will forever curse PDP when Buhari is done fixing Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
papijulah:

Buhari meant well and he has Fulani men in almost all the key positions? Which brain working leader does that? You and your family will suffer if buhari wins again.
U Are Too Aggressive, Firstly, I And My Family Will Never Know Sufferness In Any Circumstances Insha Allah. 2ndly, Pmb Wl Be Re-elected. Can U Name D Fulanis In Any Appointed Post? Do U Also Knw That Some Individuals And Family Had Their Breakthrough Financially During Dis Period U Claimed U Started Ur Sufferin, Ur Hardship(am Sure U Shall Remain Like That Till Death Knocks To Pick U To Hell) Until U Stop All Dis Rubbish On Social Media To Receive Real Knowledge On How To Make Ur Life Profitable Out Of Dis Difficulty U Proclaimed. Make A Way For Urself. Think On Wht U Can Offer To The Community.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Tomoyayi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
If truly Ekiti people voted for Fayemi una well done o.
Make una just know sey una land belongs to herdsmen now
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Petmodan(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari congratulating Fayemi telling him that i manipulated the elction for you
Buhari to Fayemi : You see Ekiti people do not really like you and i from the way i see it but no wahala we are able to rig it

So theirfore you will accept my brothers the fulani killer herdsmen in Ekiti state since your brother Fayose refuses

Fayemi : yes sir let them begin to come now
I will give them big land to rench
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by NairaMaster1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
uba1991:
hahahaaaa ipob crying, una never chi somthing

But we are rich! How about that? An average ipob is self sufficient.

An average Yoruba intellectual serves the illiterates up North. What about that?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by duwdu: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
donbrowser:
I'm still wondering how Fayemi got 11000 votes in Ikere when he got less than 100 votes in each of the 30 polling units i went to.

LOL, you personally visited 30 polling units after results had been collated and announced at each? In any case, show us the images you took of each of the results as you saw them at the time. Alternately, ask your agents who had copies to publish them. undecided

Otherwise, yours is a classic case of a fraudulent claim. Na so una dey start - if you haven't, already. Shioorrr.

P34c3
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by duwdu: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2018
donbrowser:
I'm still wondering how Fayemi got 11000 votes in Ikere when he got less than 100 votes in each of the 30 polling units i went to.

Aha, I just checked through some of your recent posts, and saw that you're indeed a big time fraud and scammer... (please see attached image, people.)

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by donbrowser(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2018
duwdu:

Aha, I just checked through some of your recent posts, and saw that you're indeed a big time fraud and scammer... (please see attached image, people.)

What has provision of past questions got to do with scamming?
Your brain needs to be checked, i'm sure there is spaghetti in some part of it.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by NairaMaster1(m): 8:49am On Jul 16, 2018
uba1991:
hahahaaaa ipob crying, una never chi somthing

Thank God we are not as poor as your smelly people.

TERRORIST!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by DorianD(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
goldenval:

grin grin grin grin.. hahahahahaahhahahahahaahahhaa... thank you for making me smile this morning. I can feel your pains bro, our ppl like suffering, Ekiti state has bought their future suffering for 5000 Naira and they will see the main suffer now.

I will never ever pity anyone again that cries for hunger again. We all should continue suffering in this APC government. those supporting this government are brainless!.
Hello Val, how have you been!?.... Presume all is well with you.i have been an adept follower from the other thread, but there is something I would like to talk to you about.tried to send you a pm, but couldn't connect. Pls leave me with ur mail, or a contact I could get to you. Or better still here is my mail-joshuaadejoh0@gmail.com.God bless!
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by KingRagnar: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Fayemi was the most focused contestant; when running a race, focus is a necessity and that was what Fayose and his cohort lacked, their focus was more on painting the opposition bad before the electorate instead on focusing on the electorate itself, I guess that was their own political strategy to win which in the end proved abortive. Can Fayose actually man up and accept defeat gallantly as PMB said, I doubt that as he is now knows for being overly dramatic on false grounds
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Alajiki(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Franzinni:
you love everything as long as it is islamised ... Afonjas bloodline spotted ... I am making good money where I work and even if a donkey controls Nigeria it won't affect me ...

On a lighter note hehe I LOVE akamu haha

Alhaji elenu double barrel ...

When I hear kids like you brag about making money here on Nairaland, all I do is laugh. Away from that, Fayemi winning Ekiti election has done so much damage to your existence that you now spew poo everywhere. Is Fayemi a Muslim? Like I advised earlier, please don't kill yourself o. Na dat one go pain me pass. After all, you're still my brother. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / Before Vice President Osinbajo, The Workaholic, Breaks Down / 4 Lawmakers In Video Where Akeredolu Sneezed Refuse COVID-19 Test, Though Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.