Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (35242 Views)

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Kingosytex(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose never played his cards well. he should have known that Bubu is a greedy and desperate old man.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats to fayemi.
Fayemi is a calm,humble and gentle person.
Elections are not won with online ranting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by QuotaSystem: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Alexis11:
This election is Buhari's reply to all the Fayose's insults.

cool

Best quote of the thread so far....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by SoNature(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

Unpresidented BASTARDS!!!!!

I know God allows all these suffering as a punishment to Nigerians because that is the only way to explain this pharaoh type government ...

The people
The people deserve every bit of suffering ... Ekiti is a prime example of how fickle minded Nigerians are ... If ever I have been ashamed to be Yoruba and Nigerian .... It is now

Apc.. The excuse of a country is yours ... Herd them like cattle ... They deserve you!!!

I don't want pdp also buy apc are a heartless bunch of bastards including the sellout redeem pastor !!!

Calm down, egbon

I think Fayose shot himself in the foot by not paying workers salaries.

How can a rational governor be owning workers salaries in a state where almost everyone depends on money flow from the government? The vote of a man the state government has not paid salaries can easily be bought with stipend. That's what politicians don't know.

To add insult to injury, Fayose had the money to bribe voters but he has no money to pay salaries. That's wickedness!

In 2015, for not paying workers salaries, PDP lost elections in Plateau, Benue, and many north Central states because of non-payment of salaries.

A worker deserves his wage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
goldenval:

grin grin grin grin.. hahahahahaahhahahahahaahahhaa... thank you for making me smile this morning. I can feel your pains bro, our ppl like suffering, Ekiti state has bought their future suffering for 5000 Naira and they will see the main suffer now.

I will never ever pity anyone again that cries for hunger again. We all should continue suffering in this APC government. those supporting this government are brainless!.
it is clear my brother that they have hijacked Nigeria and I am happy make we all hear weeeeeeehn!!!
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Alajiki:

You'll just die of heart attack. You had better go and drink akamu ko gba kamu.
you love everything as long as it is islamised ... Afonjas bloodline spotted ... I am making good money where I work and even if a donkey controls Nigeria it won't affect me ...

On a lighter note hehe I LOVE akamu haha

Alhaji elenu double barrel ...
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by atobs4real(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
freaklyme:
Hmm
I can't shout
Fish cutter will turn to grass cutter
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Platony(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari is a Tyrant!!!
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by NairaMaster1(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

I know God allows all these suffering as a punishment to Nigerians because that is the only way to explain this pharaoh type government ...

The people
The people deserve every bit of suffering ... Ekiti is a prime example of how fickle minded Nigerians are ... If ever I have been ashamed to be Yoruba and Nigerian .... It is now

Apc.. The excuse of a country is yours ... Herd them like cattle ... They deserve you!!!

I don't want pdp also buy apc are a heartless bunch of bastards including the sellout redeem pastor !!!

You have said it all.

The people of Nigeria have chosen to stand with the president but not Nigeria.

The Yorubas have gone to school to learn how to serve the illiterates.

No matter how you hate the Igbos they are better off.

What a 21st century shame. What is corruption? APC has exhibited the highest order of corruption in Africa and the people is doomed.

Nigerians will continue to suffer and wallow in abject poverty until our orientation is changed.

Hard Luck NIGERIA - LAND OF LACK AMIDST APLENTY.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
No government that is owing workers salary and you think you can win I'm not a politician but anambra paid salary well and even leave arrears that was why he won ,fayose don't have good advisers

I will vote buhari if he can increase salaries and pay well cheesy

No more chop alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
SoNature:

Calm down, egbon

I think Fayose shot himself in the foot by not paying workers salaries.

How can a rational governor be owning workers salaries in a state where almost everyone depends on money flow from the government? The vote of a man the state government has not paid salaries can easily be bought with stipend. That's what politicians don't know.

To add insult to injury, Fayose had the money to bribe voters but he has no money to pay salaries. That's wickedness!

In 2015, for not paying workers salaries, PDP lost elections in Plateau, Benue, and many north Central states because of non-payment of salaries.

A worker deserves his wage.
you are right ... But it mustn't be pdp... It could be apga for all I care but bowing to apc has an undertone of absolute submission even in the presence of total political molestation ... #ekitifallmyhand
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Lovelypet28: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerians please get ur visas, surely buhari is coming back.it is well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by gidjah(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2018
This is gonna be a hard blow and buy to crack for this my pdp guys, shoulda see Ds coming na, a state with no salary to pay( though I know the presidency stiflled the state off funds),yet uncle didn't play his cards well. Fayemi will always be a better candidate than fayose it's just he would never be a good polician until like fayose. congratulations to fayemi (not APC )SHA AND I just hope u won't bring aboki and his herds policies into ekiti!
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by NickD(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69395197:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
We sane ones will always be behind you Your Excellency.

Now, most people learnt once more that election is NEVER won ONLINE, but at the polling booth.
Let's get our PVC ready against next year Presidential Election.
Below was the online result we had yesterday while the election was going on in Ekiti state.

By PreciousJuice. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now that victory is Fayemi's, where are those loud mouthed illiterates doing hate politics on NL, I fear for our youths and the future of the country, PDP failed us and turn this country to barren land, i am in shock to see our youths advocating for corruption to fight back against a sane government trying to fix things and change the mentality of going into public office to steal the nation's treasure, yes there is ethnic cleansing in some part and I pray for those affected yet its not the government fault cause most of the killings are sponsored to undermine and distract the government from pursuing its fight against corruption, 
Thank God its a new dawn in our dear country, let the coming generation learn and know public office is not for stealing but for service and loyalty to our nation, let them grow up to know nobody is untouchable or can go scot free if found guilty of looting and corruption
God bless Nigeria, God bless PMB
PreciousJuice
And there are none currently stealing in the ruling party?? They are all crooks, birds of the same feather with different names.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by federalgoddey(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi I support, but Buhari I do not support come 2019.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2018
EgusiShankly:
get ur pvc! get ur pvc!

shey ur we don see na... to remove this murderous APC goes beyond online ranting....

The only thing I wanna get now is visa my guy.. They will still rug the election. So what's the need!?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2018
EgusiShankly:
get ur pvc! get ur pvc!

shey ur we don see na... to remove this murderous APC goes beyond online ranting....

The only thing I wanna get now is visa my guy.. They will still rig the election. So what's the need!?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by chiboy099(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2018
APC can nv play fair election .......Rigging is our hobby.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by InvertedHammer: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2018
/
Four more years of Buhari will be very good for business. There will be a lot of distress sales that one can lock in for a fraction of the original cost. Cash is King.

PMB till 2023!!!

//
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by yazach: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

The people

If you post poo again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Alonzoh(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2018
cbnileowo:
nah you rig am... Omo osan
who b dis !
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by yazach: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69395511:

Lol cheesy, okay bro.
That is duly noted.
GOD BLESS OUR amiable PRESIDENT grin wink

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by olaolulazio(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Alonzoh:
Mtcheww..AFTER RIGGING
is it your rigging?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
yazach:

If you post poo again
hehe you want to slap your father ? ... Shango kee you dia...

Is it by force to be Muslim ? Is that not why you are supporting BAAL the cow king?

Religiously ... I dey vex before but now i see nigerians Nah mu(squared). So make unah abokilize them wella
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by sokera: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:

The people

cry cry baby , you are not a Yoruba , stop the hate ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by cyrilamx(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Many Wailers and Baba ijebu permutators will even deny their partner sex cos of Ekiti loss to APC. Some will even be screaming Buhari, Buhaarii , buuhaaariiii when they are about to cum cos that name sends shock within their body
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by sokera: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
Franzinni:
hehe you want to slap your father ? ... Shango kee you dia...

Is it by force to be Muslim ? Is that not why you are supporting BAAL the cow king?

Religiously ... I dey vex before but now i see nigerians Nah mu(squared). So make unah abokilize them wella
why are you angry that the people of Ekiti decide ? You think South- West plays hates politics? Be deceiving yourself
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by Franzinni: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2018
sokera:
cry cry baby , you are not a Yoruba , stop the hate ....
i am not afonja but a Yoruba Christian there is a diffrence ... We refused to be slaves to Fulani... Awa o kin she Omo ale jatijati be awon Omo afonja!
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by rajiraymond(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Alexis11:
This election is Buhari's reply to all the Fayose's insults.

cool

No, it's pay back to 2014 election which I'm also fully supported.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election by clickwtB(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS GOVERNOR ELECT FAYEMI,WISH YOU THE BEST.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.