Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict (3785 Views)

Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by teegrams(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Sex in Marriage is important as it beget the fruit of the womb and it is the production process of a test result of the agility of the couple.But what time is too much sex too much ? When one of the partner becomes an addict.Below is the story shared by an anonymous user on social media.

She began:

Its a bit hard to explain.

My husband is a sex addict - something I realised a couple of years into my marriage when I caught a string of exchanges with multiple women on his phone. I was angry, and arranged for us to go into counselling, where it became apparent that his need to have incessant sex was more pathological than immoral.

Divorce was a tricky option for me, as it would destroy my social standing and affect my career. He too was quite keen to remain married to me, and claimed to love me. At the same time, he realized that his dick did more thinking than any of his other body parts, and was not able to promise me fidelity. Instead, he offered me sexual freedom.

He said he would have no objections to me satisfying my sexual urges as I saw fit, as long as we both remained married and held emotional primacy for each other.

It has turned out to be a very questionable but satisfying arrangement. I have been able to expand my sexual repertoire immensely since, as has my husband. We still remain bonded to each other, but are not exclusive. I am not a sex addict like my husband, who still goes through a box of 20 condoms in a week, but I am happy with the opportunity to have sex with men (and women) that I feel attracted to, without suffering from emotional trauma.

It's not the way I imagined my marriage to be, but oh well.

If you have a similar experience don't hesitate to share or comment below

Read more : http://rayoonline.com/anonymous-user-shares-experience-and-what-it-feels-to-be-married-to-a-sex-addictread-story/
Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by utenwuson: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2018
fairytale

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by Thewesterner(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by SexyCrixus25(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Story!

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by 912(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Some people will just come to nairaland and type the fantasy they have been having in their head and claim it is a real life issue.

11 Likes

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by jeff1607(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by egopersonified(f): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
op, what was the question asked, I want to search it on quora

1 Like

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by sisisioge: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

They are oyinbos of course! Even as a single without bond, sex is still considered exclusive bikonu!

1 Like

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by teegrams(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
[b][/b]What is it like to be married to a sex addict?
egopersonified:
op, what was the question asked, I want to search it on quora
Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by mimimile93: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
teegrams:
Sex in Marriage is important as it beget the fruit of the womb and it is the production process of a test result of the agility of the couple.But what time is too much sex too much ? When one of the partner becomes an addict.Below is the story shared by an anonymous user on social media.

She began:

Its a bit hard to explain.

My husband is a sex addict - something I realised a couple of years into my marriage when I caught a string of exchanges with multiple women on his phone. I was angry, and arranged for us to go into counselling, where it became apparent that his need to have incessant sex was more pathological than immoral.

Divorce was a tricky option for me, as it would destroy my social standing and affect my career. He too was quite keen to remain married to me, and claimed to love me. At the same time, he realized that his dick did more thinking than any of his other body parts, and was not able to promise me fidelity. Instead, he offered me sexual freedom.

He said he would have no objections to me satisfying my sexual urges as I saw fit, as long as we both remained married and held emotional primacy for each other.

It has turned out to be a very questionable but satisfying arrangement. I have been able to expand my sexual repertoire immensely since, as has my husband. We still remain bonded to each other, but are not exclusive. I am not a sex addict like my husband, who still goes through a box of 20 condoms in a week, but I am happy with the opportunity to have sex with men (and women) that I feel attracted to, without suffering from emotional trauma.

It's not the way I imagined my marriage to be, but oh well.

If you have a similar experience don't hesitate to share or comment below

Read more : http://rayoonline.com/anonymous-user-shares-experience-and-what-it-feels-to-be-married-to-a-sex-addictread-story/

THIS IS SUPER STORY.

WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE HAND OF THE CREATOR!

6 Likes

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by sparog(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by kinibigdil: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
912:
Some people will just come to nairaland and type the fantasy they have been having in their head and claim it is a real life issue.
Such things exists, don't say its fairytale, can't tell if this story is real o, but such relationship exist
Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Conjuring fantasies and terming it reality,is the height of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by jeronimo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
You can do better in concocting a richer story to get more attention. Until then, you can try that in your marriage

1 Like

Re: Anonymous User Shares Experience And What It Feels To Be Married To A Sex Addict by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
I believe the story. I've actually come across this kinda arrangement in some books and movies. I don't know how feasible it is in a Nigerian society but it is very obtainable among oyibos.

(1) (Reply)

Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No / After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.