Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (80652 Views)

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by potoX: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

They are not core northern extraction

They are pdp and from minority in the north

I don’t want to play religious cards

But they are Christians
The more so called Christian crooks who get locked up the better for the country
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
dukie25:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7416654_screenshot20180715124723_jpeg2648b5e3d4f92c03255a3352d653f882

Look carefully you'd see Ekiti and immunity in the tweet. I don't know why Nairaland allows every tom d*ck and harry to comment.

Don't mind them. I noticed we have a lot of secondary school kids and others attempting to write jamb and waec here.

You can see it's from EFCC's official handle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by KETTLEWATER: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is this really EFCC handler? I am disappointed. Are they now involved in Politics? Anyway leadership is an issue everywhere in Nigeria now or how can you expect EFCC issuing a threat

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Boss13: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
If this is real, whoever sent that tweet should be chastised and sanctioned. You don’t divulge sensitive information prior to investigation
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
amaechi1:

Please sir, did you typed what I read?
sarrki is now a useless jobless aggressive lazy ipob.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by UncleJJ(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
angry
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by proprince(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why prosecuting only Christians Governors? Nyame anf Dariye are Chrustians....

What happens to those from the core northern states??

I dnt believe in efcc fight...too selective.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Naijal:

Hey Jailbait, tell that to your fellow noise makers and political bigots.

#EndSars

He dispenses Pig's poo at ease.

Mummy's boy!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by deboysben(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
I refuse to vote again in this country it's now clear our votes doesn't count. Can you imagine what an independent agency is twittering.

I give up on this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Tobycharles: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is highly insensitive and conspicuously unprofessional from a country antigraft agency.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by sojdson: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Maybe
They
Dont
Know
Fayose
Is
A
ROCK

Maybe he forgot that Fayemi is miner.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by CSTR1005: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
It would be very funny if after everything fayose survives.

Anyway, I am rooting for fayose without really caring.

If you don't like it, jump into a lagoon.

In their mind, they believe they are fighting corruption.?
With such naked partisanship and unprofessionalism?
Is that how the FBI or the metropolitan police conduct their services?

I am smarter than that. I am not an afonja or an APC lout.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
I think EFCC was really wrong and make much mockery of the whole system.

EFCC why sending out this sort of silly tweet? How do you want people to take you serious, with this swift stupid tweet shows it's not all about corruption but about hating fayose.

As anti graft agency sending out this babaric babyish tweet make no sense no one is stopping you from probing him but not taken it personal as if EFCC no longer national agency.

All the projects you mentioned are in his state if the new govt choose not to probe him I don't think EFCC has such power to probe because it's a state affairs beside if I'm.wrong then Amaechi, Fashola, Oshiochimpz etc should return to their states to answer their querry.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by slowice(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hmmm is this coming from efcc Nigeria abi apc efcc.... This is the very height of stupidity.... How much more nonsense can one endure in this country sef
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by CSTR1005: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
The FBI investigated president Donald Trump to the point of insanity and obsession.

The effcc in Nigeria cannot even investigate the APC party men let alone the presidency even with all the numerous petitions.

Unless you are trying to tell me there is no corruption in the APC.

Una never start to dey fight corruption. Sacrificing some thieves for another set of thieves.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by jrusky(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
slowice:
Hmmm is this coming from efcc Nigeria abi apc efcc.... This is the very height of stupidity.... How much more nonsense can one endure in this country sef

Bro I'm tired and so sick of all these nonsense.
How can EFCC be this stupid?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by teelaw4life(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
this effc is the most useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral

As in. Utter lack of professionalism. Wtf kinda shithole is this?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by BENARI: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are you kidding me! shocked

An agency of government sent this you said?

You gat to be kidding Frankly!

If true then, surely this country is nothing short of a very big Zoo with cows at the high command.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by bakila: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

I want a serious case

Not selective

Total overhauling to serve as deterrent to others
The convictions of 36 civil servants and 20 bank officials will drastically reduce the high level of corruption in the society.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by wanger50(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
This Buhari's EFCC must convict at least one Muslim ex Governor,if we are not to assume this whole thing isn't religious
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nwaide01: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very foolish and senseless tweet i will say is anybody stopping them from doing their work.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by AdamuAudu: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

They have done that....Dariye and Jolly Nyame are APC
How many people you count ? As a country, we need to be serious and move forward. The man never commot, efcc don already open case file for him. Let us wait and see how it willl go. With God, all things are possible. To me, this is an open atrocity against the opposition, the enemy region and states.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by loswhite(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
braimeddy:
No name was mentioned here. What make you feel they were referring to fayose? Beside u might misinterpret the context of the message.
so u support this unprofessional post right?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Lumig: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

please tell them once more, so that it will stay in their memories
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose wey go soon tie one leg to that same broken neck? grin

Orna never see anything yet.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Christians are followers of Christ. Jesus Christ was not corrupt, neither did he steal. So a Christian won't do such. Your "Christian"
governors stole and are corrupt. Maybe they are Sango worshippers.

sarrki:

But they are Christians
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by veron007: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

They are middle belt former governors not northern governors.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by dy27(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by One4me: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
Justice BANJOKO please FAYOSE will be coming to your court in some few months , what is good for DARIYE and NYAME is also good for FAYOSE grin grin

Fayose 'the Rock' should be arrainged before that same Judge he slapped and scattered her courtroom in Ekiti State. undecided undecided
it will be one interesting situation to behold.
grin grin
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Guide777(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
EFCC must be joking or their handler is being childish!
"Dusted off the shelf " Does it mean investigations have been concluded already? Just asking.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Memphis357(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But they are Christians
Never thought I'd see this day.... So you don dey get sense small small?? Wonderful!!!!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by somehow: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t like the kind of politics Fayose played

But at the same time

The same treatment should be met on all former ministers, senators and governors of northern extraction

What happened to Babachir, maina and Baba mai mangoro in Adamawa nyako?

It should not be selective for people to take them serious

One after the others, the case of these people you listed are in court already.

BTW, 2 cross-over ex governors are in jail already and they are from the north. NO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.