Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (80649 Views)

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by somehow: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Chai, since they sacked you, you have been extremely bitter.

Now playing religious and ethnic cards you accused others of playing. you're surely learning from barcanista grin grin grin grin

sarrki:

They are not core northern extraction

They are pdp and from minority in the north

I don’t want to play religious cards

But they are Christians
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Legacy001: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is just to tell you that the type of government we have in Nigeria. How can EFCC make such comment, if Fayose has any case to answer for and EFCC actually have evidence or evidence's against him then wait for his tenure to finish than making this noise here. Anywhere everything seem to have been arranged.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by odinga1of: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t like the kind of politics Fayose played

But at the same time

The same treatment should be met on all former ministers, senators and governors of northern extraction

What happened to Babachir, maina and Baba mai mangoro in Adamawa nyako?

It should not be selective for people to take them serious

Boss na wa o, you come change these days o, I wish you can be objective like this since the inspection of the Government, me like me for be your fans, I am from Delta State. your hate for all PDP members and GEJ has reduced. Im glad you can now reason like a Patriots, not some partisan ball game like Mynd44 n Seunmsg
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by jbtobsyn(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Am so happy that Sarki is cured of his Zombie disease. Someone should please investigate him and check if Herdsmen have not done something to him or if his parents has not lost their jobs.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

No mind the guy! There are a lot of Buhari supporters like that now & they're really annoying.
He's trying to seem unbiased by force even when unnecessary! He's now looking for love from the unintelligent & ever-deluded IPIGs. That is why you saw him bring up ethnicity & religion while he talked about corruption cases because he knows that's what appeals to the ears of the IPIGs!
What he doesn't know is that these blockheaded people he's trying to please by trying to form neutral don't care; they only want you to say what they want to hear & all other views against theirs are considered ridiculous!
Leave am make him continue to fool himself dey form one mumu patriot!
lol@mumu patriot
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by NickD(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1018459465203552261
If they truly tweeped that then the handler is a retaarded person. Makes absolutely no sense.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But at the same time

The same treatment should be met on all former ministers, senators and governors of northern extraction

Thank God you are been objective, alhamdulilai. Visit gumsu abachas page on instagram and watch northerners defend abacha who is their own. Gowon and other north central big wigs go silent on issues concerning their people. How long do we yorubas fight this neutral politics, they ride heavily on us and even act as if we must not care about the nepotism and unfairness. Awolowo was destroyed by this people using akintola, MKO was destroyed also using some bigwigs like arisekola and adedibu, now tinubu has started tearing apart obasanjo slowly all for Buhari who had even forgotten about idiagbon completely
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
iammo:

Thank God you are been objective, alhamdulilai. Visit gumsu abachas page on instagram and watch northerners defend abacha who is their own. Gowon and other north central big wigs go silent on issues concerning their people. How long do we yorubas fight this neutral politics, they ride heavily on us and even act as if we must not care about the nepotism and unfairness. Awolowo was destroyed by this people using akintola, MKO was destroyed also using some bigwigs like arisekola and adedibu, now tinubu has started tearing apart obasanjo slowly all for Buhari who had even forgotten about idiagbon completely

I
Agree with you
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Make buhari order his arrest before run commot for naija. It is now fayose the rock need your support o. Mean the victim card players tribes.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But at the same time

Are you going mad? Are you a bloody weakling like that alcatraz idiot calling himself resurgentxtian4 , are you both crazy?
Can't you see you are giving grounds to those ipob fools?

Sai Baba Joor!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
amaechi1:

Please sir, did you typed what I read?
dem don sack am na. Dem no pay am for three months.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
LZAA:

Hmmm
This is serious
My joy in all this is that it will accelerate the arrival of biafra
Reasons:
As afonjas keep claiming political sagacity,the jihadists will roll all over them and occupy their lands
A successful rigging in of the dullard will make nigger area worse than zimbabwe in all indices
The middle belt and the south south will see it and definitely ask for restructuring(of course which northern greed will not allow them to agree to) and as a result they will ask to leave as well
No sane human suffers and smiles in 2018
Technology has brought the world closer
Cc immhotep pointzerom greenback weyreypey justiceleague1
my brother,its just horrible,terrible and awful. The zoo keeps degenerating! How the hell should sane ppl still vote for a demonic satanic party like apc?! Whats the catch?
The only thing that evil structure,buhari, would have in his dark mind now would be nothing but fayose,how to deal with fayose. If he could remember dasuki,is it fayose that would go free? God is watching.
You are right about the Techie but its a big pity naija is going thru this backwardness @ such a jet digital age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by PointZerom: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
LZAA:

Hmmm
This is serious
My joy in all this is that it will accelerate the arrival of biafra
Reasons:
As afonjas keep claiming political sagacity,the jihadists will roll all over them and occupy their lands
A successful rigging in of the dullard will make nigger area worse than zimbabwe in all indices
The middle belt and the south south will see it and definitely ask for restructuring(of course which northern greed will not allow them to agree to) and as a result they will ask to leave as well
No sane human suffers and smiles in 2018
Technology has brought the world closer
Cc immhotep pointzerom greenback weyreypey justiceleague1

4 years ago sophisticated moroNs voted a fool out, 4 years after they voting him inn.

hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by zoedew: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Maybe
They
Dont
Know
Fayose
Is
A
ROCK

And Fayemi the Quarry Manager! grin
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
Justice BANJOKO please FAYOSE will be coming to your court in some few months , what is good for DARIYE and NYAME is also good for FAYOSE grin grin

lol what is good for the goose is also good for the gander lmao...
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by phase1: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
With this we can now conclude that EFCC are just attack dogs for Buhari against perceived enemies.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by promzyphyno(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

They have done that....Dariye and Jolly Nyame are APC

big mumu,what do they have in common,they are christians
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
The corruption fight of this administration is a huge joke.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But they are Christians

I don't want to be seen as a fanatic
But should be official Nigeria religion.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is this for real?/a government agency going this petty?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Azam101: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But they are Christians
lame excuses, because they are Christian they should be left alone ?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
In law, this is prejudicial and as a Judge I can have your case thrown out of court for assuming Fayose was directly responsible before presenting the facts in a court of law.

This is a social media campaign not justice.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by castrokins(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
You Don Dey Get Sense Small Small

sarrki:

But they are Christians
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by RevenGeMission: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
thank you sir, I was baffled by such statement by a govt antigraft agency ...very very unprofessional.
And you will know professional being a professional wailer right ??

Saao:
this effc is the most useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral
How is EFCC taking sides ?

We all saw this coming only LieFraudian Yooots , BiyaFraudians didn't see this cming, it has happened deal with it ...at least the likes you gathered should be enough compensation for Fayose's Loss to Fayemi
hahahahah
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by alizma: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Saao:
this effc is the most useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral
if there is someone that is bias and ignorant of his environment, that person is you. are you not aware that Fayose has case with efcc or are you not aware that immunity favours sitting governors in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by dochenaj: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Which kind of illiterates and degenerates are heading this institution called EFCC.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Kezlink11: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Isn't it obvious that they are political tool and Bunch of illiterate. Shithole country.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by NASTYNASOSO: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:

But they are Christians

HMMMMMMM

SO WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE ON TOP OF YOUR WIFE YOU JUST SAY AHH DON'T BOTHER HE IS A MEMBER OF OUR CHURCH
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by brodalokie: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Legacy001:
This is just to tell you that the type of government we have in Nigeria. How can EFCC make such comment, if Fayose has any case to answer for and EFCC actually have evidence or evidence's against him then wait for his tenure to finish than making this noise here. Anywhere everything seem to have been arranged.

Na teenage shitler trying uncle to see reaction before he see am finish.
Buhari is a storm deity, after he go use arrow. Na his children for Olympus that are learning work be that grin
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by penearth(m): 2:24am On Jul 16, 2018
one day is for d thief another for d owner. Buhari will now rest for u. No more "Buhari is in life support. Buhari is a ghost, Buhari does not have a certificate. Brother the insults to ur president is too much. Bible said. " pray for ur leaders" when u pray for them God will direct them well, not course, the more d course the more confused they will b.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Emycord: 3:20am On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do hatred keep nd of politics

2019 is far approaching

We must get serious

This time I won’t support anything like emergency arrest that will overheat The polity

I am a patriot
THATS How One TonyeBarCanista Kept I'm A patriot Till He Lost steam On This Forum. Now No One Takes Him Serious Anymore. Cause Of Too Much Double Standards. Now In Few Months He Has Pitched His Tent With Almost 5 Candidates For 2019 And Has Equally Been With Almost 5 Parties Since 2015. He Has Changed His Signature About 5 Times Since Then. And Has About 5 Different Lies Each Time He Is Caught. The Only One Back Up phrase He Has Is "I'm A Patriot". You Are Begining To Sound Like Him
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:24am On Jul 16, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Maybe
They
Dont
Know
Fayose
Is
A
ROCK
rock blasted and shattered by dynamite lolz.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.