Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (80647 Views)

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ELAGAIE(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

They are not core northern extraction

They are pdp and from minority in the north

I don’t want to play religious cards

But they are Christians

Dasuki is also from middle belt, Tiv man from Benue

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But they are Christians
dasuki is also Christian right?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by bullabong(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Maybe
They
Dont
Know
Fayose
Is
A
ROCK
make that rock break ya head for there.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by famosh: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
nonsense.are dey former northerners or not?it seems dey've succeded in bullying u to wail unreasonably?
No mind the guy! There are a lot of Buhari supporters like that now & they're really annoying.
He's trying to seem unbiased by force even when unnecessary! He's now looking for love from the unintelligent & ever-deluded IPIGs. That is why you saw him bring up ethnicity & religion while he talked about corruption cases because he knows that's what appeals to the ears of the IPIGs!
What he doesn't know is that these blockheaded people he's trying to please by trying to form neutral don't care; they only want you to say what they want to hear & all other views against theirs are considered ridiculous!
Leave am make him continue to fool himself dey form one mumu patriot!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Awaja(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
This one is partisanship at its peak ,EFCC is a joke .
Go and victimize him

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
this effc is the must useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral

But you would clap endlessly if same statement was made by a body in the state or UK right?

We love the drama.

The anticipation is high.

It's gona be interesting.

Get your pack of pop-corn and come watch with the winning party.

It sucks being a looser right?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ud4u: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nija for show, na cinema we dey for APC hand
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by bigpicture001: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
tinubu is not a business man,yet he is a billionaire simply after laundering lagos nd efcc worships him. nonsense agency!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by great664(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
luvinhubby:
This is the most stupid tweet coming from an agency of government meant to fight ALL manner of financial crimes.

This shows it's all about revenge... To even tweet this today or even tweet it at all is the highest witch hunting that it will be termed, even if Fayose is guilty, this just give him my support.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Devgist: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why will EFFCC make this kind of post? Anything personal with Fayose? He should answer to question where necessary but this is unprofessional.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
iokpebholo:
u just earned my respect with this statement. Gracia

Withdraw that respect and dash it to Small Doctor or Danfo Driver...

That guy is gone, as in irredeemable...

My happiness is his children unborn will still meet a messed up Nigeria...
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
where are their Muslim counterparts?
dasuki nko
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ZAWs: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
this effc is the must useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral

What is wrong with the statement Mr man?
Do you remember Nyame and Dariye?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by bibicici(f): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are they really supposed to be tweeting or mentioning it at all? It's one thing to be politically motivated, it's another to shamelessly make it known. I'm so irritated right now.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by yusuf99(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But they are Christians
and that is what u r religious bigot, just go straight and say efcc should arrest Hausa muslim
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

They have done that....Dariye and Jolly Nyame are APC
only north central, Fulani herdsmen can not just be intimidating people anyhow. to he'll with EFCC
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ELAGAIE(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
where are their Muslim counterparts?
Dasuki is a Christian right?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by famosh: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Should i cry??..laughter is the best emotion i can muster regarding the Nigerian situation
Oh! I guess your cry started when our hero, Don Fortunato, was kicked out of office! Problem is the cry may last till, at least, 2023!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by karlboss: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Look at what efcc is saying. There is no Nigerian politician who has held power that is free of corruption even buhari why so much focus on fayose.

What of tinubu rochas amechi oshomole. Reporting from owerri we have evidence of rochas acquiring people land forcefully for private use.

Those saying PVC or visa. Please abandon your PVC because buhari would force himself on Nigerians come 2019. Your vote will not count.

Let me digress
I see Nigeria exploding someday very very soon.
We all know that the value of the dollar has double and since Nigeria is an import dependent country, it has increased the price of everything But government don't want to increase minimum wage. It was not even included in 2018 budget. This means we are surviving with a wage that is old when dollar was 197.

2. Unemployment rate is extremely high. Men dey street nothing to do. Men clocking almost 35 years still dey papa house.

Please who can me leave this country.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by anigold(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
EFCC should also be looking for all northern governors that crossed to Apc

Seriously we must get serious as a nation
Efcc now a political tool for witch hunting.. grin grin Nigeria
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by buJu234: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hmmm.. like i told my friends..

In this buhari regime, plx stay out of politics and mind ur business; leave dangerous states.

They 're ready to destroy anything that stands their way with the DSS, EFCC, Police, Sars, Soldiers,INEC etc.

So u want to tell me that Ekiti people with their clear eyes voted for APC, with all the crimes against humanity happening to middle berts that voted for them in 2015?

I refused to believe that.

This is just a shallow of what may happened in 2019.

So if u love ur life and future, stay out of politics during this period cos its either APC or no one else...

Do or die..

It's not being a coward but word of wisdom...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Oh! I guess your cry started when our hero, Don Fortunato, was kicked out of office! Problem is the cry may last till, at least, 2023!

*sighs*...i wonder why you had to quote me with this nonsense...Silly me fo replying you,but this will be the last time..

Bye.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by karlboss: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

No mind the guy! There are a lot of Buhari supporters like that now & they're really annoying.
He's trying to seem unbiased by force even when unnecessary! He's now looking for love from the unintelligent & ever-deluded IPIGs. That is why you saw him bring up ethnicity & religion while he talked about corruption cases because he knows that's what appeals to the ears of the IPIGs!
What he doesn't know is that these blockheaded people he's trying to please by trying to form neutral don't care; they only want you to say what they want to hear & all other views against theirs are considered ridiculous!
Leave am make him continue to fool himself dey form one mumu patriot!

Anybody that doesn't support buhari is an iPob. This is the first time in my life I am witnessing this. Sarki just stated a fact and you are here typing bullsheet. Most everyone support buhari? Even Trump has opposition. Why are guys this stupid?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by princeadams11: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

But they are Christians
What will you say about ex governors saminu, yero and talba
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Naijal:
Sharap there...EFCC is APC....APC is EFCC

Hey boy, don't be afraid of the EFCC fever yet.

The petty theft you do on your mums purse isn't enough to cause far reaching damages so please get your mind to rest.

You would be touched when you start seeing public purse as a personal one.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by binaws(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hahaha what a pity ashe o tie le.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Doyin2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wailers have started again ooo...

How can EFCC be neutral as a prosecutor grin

I beg we need more of the dramatic tweets from EFCC,to scare away potential treasury looters,using drama and comedy.

Good one from the EFCC twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by DeOTR: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Same file that has been gathering dust long before Fayose got his immunity in 2014?
If the EFCC can not perform its duties independent of the President or the party in power, I think it's high time it's scrapped.
What do you expect from an agency of government whose Chairman is a member of the ruling party?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jail Fayose if he's found guilty, but no point being childish about an arrest you have not even made. EFCC just fumbled big time with this tweet and I hope someone calls them to order! They have continued to display blatant political partisanship which is bad of a government agency that is expected to be neural!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by chesky22(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Is Efcc another group of Apc? Just saying my mind oo!!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Honestly I dnt understand why show him fayose that you have such a case against him, Efcc should have used such time to build on their case instead they are just displaying their media trial as usual probably fayose might choose to disappear once he hand over to the new elected governor......
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by NwaliE01: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Efcc is just merely fighting the enemies of PMB and not for our national interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.