Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,332 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? (2228 Views)

Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Please Guys Advice Me Wisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Please I need ways to go about getting back my ex gf, we broke up last year over some misunderstanding as we had major each with our differences, relationship was fine for 3 good years but on 3rd year we started having issues, she was misbehaving and I couldn't take it anymore, I lashed out on her, scolded her, insulted her because she annoyed me so much with her attitude.

She was not cheating on me but the problem I had with her is that she has a deep mind when you offend her no matter how little it is, she nurses it in her heart deep down, after the last quarrel we had we broke up. She called the relationship off saying since we now argue almost 90% of the time that she can't take it anymore but although she loves me that it's not just working.

Although I did hurt her in the past but it was just with words, I insulted her when we had quarrels

I tried to talk to her she refused, I have begged this girl to come back, I love her so much I just can't get her off my mind friends! I want this girl back badly, after being in about 3 relationship with different beautiful girls I still can't get my ex of my mind.

I and my ex do communicate and presently she is not into any relationship, we do have sex some times but when she wants it because we used to be very close and we understand each other a lot. But what I don't understand is why going to 2 years now of begging her to come back lets start afresh she has refused to despite having a very good relationship with me as to the point of us even having sex together from Time to time.

Please guys, help me, how do u get this girl back? I can't think straight anymore, each time I try to forher about her it's not working, I want to be with her. I have gotten her gifts to say sorry, done everything I could, but none is working, I have asked her what she wants me to do to make up. She said nothing that she is not just interested in me anymore for relationship cry cry
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin

U are giving her a sweet sex.. That's all she wants from u. FWB is working on her side. Let it be like that.

If u can't move on, then u have a problem boi.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

U are giving her a sweet sex.. That's all she wants from u. FWB is working on her side. Let it be like that.

If u can't move on, then u have a problem boi.

Honestly I have tried to move on but it's not working

She was the first girlfriend I had before other dates after we broke up. I really love her! And I want to be with her at all cost.
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by ITbomb(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
People wey dey fvrk but no wan answer bf/gf

Be like this actor

1 Like

Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:

Honestly, I have tried to move on but it's not working

She was the first girlfriend I had before other dates after we broke up. I really love her! And I want to be with her at all cost.

U cannot move on coz u don't want to.. Nobody can help u but urself sha.. cool
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by DECENCY3: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Get Jesus first and getting her will be easy[i][/i]
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by dingbang(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why do we keep on begging people who don't want us..
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Richimills(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
my advice stop having Bleep with her if you are really serious. and stop begging her. you can do better. raise your self esteem
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Olalan(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
The girl really doesn't know what she wants if you guys are still having sex at will, if you guys don't come back together I really pity the man who would marry her cause seems she can't let go if having sex with you.
BTW you need to have an honest discussion with her and cut off sex from your current relations.
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by biafraisdead(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:
Please I need ways to go about getting back my ex gf, we broke up last year over some misunderstanding as we had major each with our differences, relationship was fine for 3 good years but on 3rd year we started having issues, she was misbehaving and I couldn't take it anymore, I lashed out on her, scolded her, insulted her because she annoyed me so much with her attitude.

She was not cheating on me but the problem I had with her is that she has a deep mind when you offend her no matter how little it is, she nurses it in her heart deep down, after the last quarrel we had we broke up. She called the relationship off saying since we now argue almost 90% of the time that she can't take it anymore but although she loves me that it's not just working.

Although I did hurt her in the past but it was just with words, I insulted her when we had quarrels

I tried to talk to her she refused, I have begged this girl to come back, I love her so much I just can't get her off my mind friends! I want this girl back badly, after being in about 3 relationship with different beautiful girls I still can't get my ex of my mind.

I and my ex do communicate and presently she is not into any relationship, we do have sex some times but when she wants it because we used to be very close and we understand each other a lot. But what I don't understand is why going to 2 years now of begging her to come back lets start afresh she has refused to despite having a very good relationship with me as to the point of us even having sex together from Time to time.

Please guys, help me, how do u get this girl back? I can't think straight anymore, each time I try to forher about her it's not working, I want to be with her. I have gotten her gifts to say sorry, done everything I could, but none is working, I have asked her what she wants me to do to make up. She said nothing that she is not just interested in me anymore for relationship cry cry
u did not come out true 100% in ur story, u garnished ur story with lies

1 Like

Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Let her be.
Love is never enough smiley
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by mimimile93: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:

Only dogs go back to their vomits.

Unless u get off her, u will not see another girl that is even better than her.

My advice is,
convert her to side-chick and move on to another girl.

You can even hook up with NwanyiAwkaetiti she's a beautiful girl and has nice attributes.

Your ex girl is probably seein someone else. She doesn't want to tell u she is in a new relationship because she wants to keep enjoyin the d!ck.

Shake her off bro and move on.

Life is too short to get stuck on one tin that is not yeldin.
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:

YOU BROKE UP CUS SHE WAS MISBEHAVING. NOW YOU WANT HER BACK, WHAT'S THE GUARANTEE SHE WON'T CONTINUE MISBEHAVING?

YOU'VE BEEN GETTING INVOLVED WHILE BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS?

SIR, I'M NOT A PROPHET. BUT I'M TELLING YOU THE GIRL'S IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BREAK, AND IS ONLY MESSING WITH YOU CUS YOU BOTH HAD SOMETHING IN THE PAST.

BONE THIS MATTER, I DON'T SEE HOW YOU'LL STOP HURTING YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T LET HER BE.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by donstan18: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU BROKE UP CUS SHE WAS MISBEHAVING. NOW YOU WANT HER BACK, WHAT'S THE GUARANTEE SHE WON'T CONTINUE MISBEHAVING?

YOU'VE BEEN GETTING INVOLVED WHILE BEGGING FOR 2 YEARS?

SIR, I'M NOT A PROPHET. BUT I'M TELLING YOU THE GIRL'S IN ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BREAK, AND IS ONLY MESSING WITH YOU CUS YOU BOTH HAD SOMETHING IN THE PAST.

BONE THIS MATTER, I DON'T SEE HOW YOU'LL STOP HURTING YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T LET HER BE.

Mehn bro, cry I'm finding it hard to move forward

1 Like

Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Saff(f): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
She’s loving the chase. And will continue to allow that To happen until she’s ready to settle down. Then suddenly she’ll be all over you again. She knows she has you wrapped around her finger, so she’s using it to her advantage. You’re her personal sexx toyy at the moment, that’s your use to her life atm. So understand your role, and play it well. Goodluck smiley
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
She’s loving the chase. And will continue to allow that To happen until she’s ready to settle down. Then suddenly she’ll be all over you again. She knows she has you wrapped around her finger, so she’s using it to her advantage. You’re her personal sexx toyy at the moment, that’s your use to her life atm. So understand your role, and play it well. Goodluck smiley

Nice one wink. How has your day been?
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Saff(f): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Nice one wink. How has your day been?
great. And yours?
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:

Mehn bro, cry I'm finding it hard to move forward

NO WAHALA.

IT'S EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR A MAN IN LOVE TO BE CONVINCED.

BODY GO TELL YOU. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by HouseOfWine: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Guy enjoy this free lash nah..

Its hard but U need to forget the fact of she returning bask as ur gf, i mean bro after two years of begging cmon na, U no dey see any other babe for ur vicinity and even if she does are U honestly not going to feel your the loser or the btch in the reationship, man up my n1gga

Life is too short, YOLO!
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO WAHALA.

IT'S EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR A MAN IN LOVE TO BE CONVINCED.

BODY GO TELL YOU. cheesy

Hahahaha I go try sha if she not gree I gats move on though...

1 Like

Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:

God forbid I'm not no one's intimacy gadget. angry
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Chubhie: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:

Honestly I have tried to move on but it's not working

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a girl. Do you solemnly swear to pay the ultimate price for that girl?

You can't move forward because you are depressed. You are experiencing withdrawal syndrome from lack of oxytocin.

Get a grip over your emotions before a girl messes you up beyond repair.

Your object of attraction is still naïve on the nature of her true powers.
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
great. And yours?

Mine was peaceful. Are you based in Ngr?
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Saff(f): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Mine was peaceful. Are you based in Ngr?
yes I am. Why?
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
yes I M. Why

ok because of your moniker. There's a lady here too with saffia or so, felt you guys were the same, though I noticed a slight difference in your posts.
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Saff(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

ok because of your moniker. There's a lady here too with saffia or so, felt you guys were the same, though I noticed a slight difference in your posts.
oh I see.
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
oh I see.

yeah. Good to see you're different and more refined wink
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by Saff(f): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

yeah. Good to see you're different and more refined wink
cheesy grin
Thank you
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by ibkayee(f): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
2 years kwa??

Stop begging people to be with you, at the end of the day if she takes you back, the ball will always be in her court and you'll be begging for the rest of your life
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by MrCork: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:

angry
Re: Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? by MrCork: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ire2:

...is she lightskin? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] / Jonnyconnection / Jealousy And Bitterness Towards Successful Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.