Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] (2233 Views)

Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo) / Ladies, Who Would You Choose (photo) / Red Or Blue Pill Which Will You Choose ( Photo ) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Kindly choose one for me.

Typing...
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2018
Number 1

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Number 2

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Corn means his something his small o

Use the cassava or the cucumber

So dat ppl can rush d book

1 Like

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Corn means his something his small o

Use the cassava or the cucumber
It's not about sex. It's just a story with some lectures. So, choose one.
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

So dat ppl can rush d book
It's a book for men.
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Minjim: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Number 1 is cool. Especially the 3d pic

1 Like

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Tony142: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2018
The number 2 is more better

because of the white background were, "the story of how he wooed her" cheesy is writing, is more clearer to see in d white background
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2018
@Minjim and Tony142, from my perspective, the number one is catchy while the number 2 is mature. I'm now confused on either going for catchy or mature.

1 Like

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Minjim: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
@Minjim and Tony142, from my perspective, the number one is catchy while the number 2 is mature. I'm now confused on either going for catchy or mature.

Catchy is the name of the game .

1 Like

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Tony142: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:

catchy.........................children

mature......................Adult cheesy

donnot judge a book by it cover, it is what is inside the book dat will do the catchy and not the cover,

catchy is more of like a childish something, or lemme say children, remmember that children will not have the money to buy your books, it is only those mature people of 18yrs plus dat can have money to buy your books, or can a child of 10yrs buy your book? That was while i said

mature......................Adult

Adult.......................18yrs plus

18yrs +................ Quite independent

independent............ Has money

has money............ to buy your book cheesy

boss since most of the people dat will buy your books are mature people, so just use the mature cover too, which is the Number 2 grin

1 Like

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy Two of you have turned to PDP and APC. grin
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Minjim: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Tony142:

catchy.........................children

mature......................Adult cheesy

donnot judge a book by it cover, it is what is inside the book dat will do the catchy and not the cover,

catchy is more of like a childish something, or lemme say children, remmember that children will not have the money to buy your books, it is only those mature people of 18yrs plus dat can have money to buy your books, or can a child of 10yrs buy your book? That was while i said

mature......................Adult

Adult.......................18yrs plus

18yrs +................ Quite independent

independent............ Has money

has money............ to buy your book cheesy

boss since most of the people dat will buy your books are mature people, so just use the mature cover too, which is the Number 2 grin

Haha! You're new to the game .

People say, " You dont judge a book by its cover" for the exact reason cos ppl have been doing so and will continue to.

We are not yet speakng of the content , but the cover.

So, for now, permit me to judge this book only by its cover.

Mind you, I'm a writer too.

For me to buy the book, the title and cover must be catchy.
For me to read it, the first chapter must end in suspense.
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Tony142: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Minjim:

Haha! You're new to the game .

People say, " You dont judge a book by its cover" for the exact reason cos ppl have been doing so and will continue to.

We are not yet speakng of the content , but the cover.

So, for now, permit me to judge this book only by its cover.

Mind you, I'm a writer too.

For me to buy the book, the title and cover must be catchy.
For me to read it, the first chapter must end in suspense.

Lol, Alright sir, Nice1

#learning.....

1 Like

Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2018
I prefer the one that will generate more money. wink
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2018
So, the subtitle of the first one is catchy since the color is the same with her lips. It will draw more eyes to itself when placed on a bookshelf.
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by grateful236(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
No. 1 that is the catchy one is the best for business
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by Coldplay007(f): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Make it a full sentence..

"The story of how...."
Re: THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) / I Have Desire My Wife Should Bleep My Servant At Home / 15 Things Men Do That Make Women Melt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.