Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (24300 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Iamgrey5(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Benita27:
Go and seat down my friend! How do you carry PVC around when you know your votes don't count in the election? This is one of the reason why I decided not to get one. The FG should sue him and he'll give them a thousand reasons why he had to.
Apc won the election in Ekiti

PDP are merely wailing

Fayose has always been a terrible loser

Fayose failed to pay salaries since the beginning of the year, but decided to bribe workers with 3k each in the eve of the election. it was sent to their bank account.

PDP also bribed voters as it was quite evident in the BBC video. Every neutral election observer on AIT also said the same thing.

Although, I fail to see how someone in another state and possibly another region like the pvc destroyer can tell who rigged the election in Ekiti.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by 21savages: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2018
mschewww...Lubbish

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by AcMilano1(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2018
That is how is going to be for all PDP and hater of good Nigeria beside ekiti election was peaceful I was part of the voters that disgrace fayose and is puppet most of you rant online supporting fayose online but we voters don't have time to rant with you, both pdp and Apc used money to buy vote but unfortunately that was only tactics that visible in my state because of
hunger and unpaid salary,fayose even sent 3k to all workers a day to election as incentive to vote for is candidate but we showed fayose that only God is undisputed, more PVC to tear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by GMbuharii: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69420640:
His name is UKWU, no wonder he reasons from his Anus!
We are not surprise.

The Good thing about this is : One wailer vote gone in next year Presidential Election!
Good riddance!
wink cheesy

what has his name got to do with your frustrations?

Is'nt it appalling that most of you celebrating apc stolen victory in ekiti are mallams!? Ukwu and Ekiti are both south Naija. The true Yorubas are not happy with this greek development..

"we are not SURPRISE"

Illiterate grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by oyeb15: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2018
fool... see his head

people with this kin head dey think them get sense pass others but them foolish pass.

moreover, that pvc no get name or picture.

He should b arrested for destroying government property.Can he destroy his empty account ATM like dat?
idiat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by mudiana(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2018
I remember I did DAT years ago after I voted for Oshiomole and osunbor was declared winner. Tho it was the temporary one oh! Can't destroy my permanent voters card for any baga now. I know better! It's my ID card now since national ID card no dey easy to get.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Mansur0107(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:
PVC is the property of the federal republic of Nigeria.Dont get sued for irrational actions
He is not a patriotic cizen
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Haddock(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2018
All because of Ekiti election?

That is a young Nigerian, the same set of people we have been begging to go and get their PVC...

Common sense is truly not common.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by nomenclature(m): 6:47am On Jul 16, 2018
My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey
Rhodesia they do them own
Our leaders they yab for nothing
South Africa they do them own

DEDICATED TO THE GUY TO WROTE THIS BELOW

I hope you will be there to provide him with the emotional and financial supports he may need at the end. All I am saying is, he should never have included his name or picture. That such actions are irrational and irresponsible.

Imagine he is a civil servant or working in a bank or company, by this singular action, not the destruction of his PVC but putting it up on social media with his face and name, he would simply have lost his job. What will happen to his family? How will he feed them? Should he come around begging, will you be able to feed him and his family?

His actions are irrational and foolish
[/quote]
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by GMbuharii: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Newpride:
IPOB the 5%
be bold,be a man and tell us your state.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by sammirano: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:
PVC is the property of the federal republic of Nigeria.Dont get sued for irrational actions

Suya ni.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by mumisco4real(f): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2018
what do you expect from biagoats.if PDP won it is free and fair but since APC won it is not free and fair.Nigerians should learn from others the spirit of sportsmanship . Ekiti people are tired of Fayose deceits .he had four good years for him to deliver the dividend of democracy. But he couldn't instead he was buzy fighting with Buhari .

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by CIADeepCover2: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Immediately, those that always have an inferiority complex to the Igbos are already terming him IPOB when they clearly see that the guy may probably be from Edo state grin grin grin Igbos and Ipob are true nightmares of some people!

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by famosh: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2018
ollah2:
Man didn't hear his PVC when soldiers were in Ekiti in 2014
Man didn't compare what happened in Ekiti to 2014 were soldiers invaded the corners of the state
Man didn't won't tear his PVC had PDP won

Yet man claims he isn't a PDP member but a patriot. He must think he is talking to his fellow fooolish people.
That how the ever-deluded IPIGs are, man! They think everyone is as daft as them!
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by yazach: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Op you call ukuachukwu a man Do you really know who a man is??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Fatherofdragons: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2018
that guy could even be an ikwerre guy or igbo from delta, look at his name I don't even know what It means.

Movic1 or whatever ur name is, u are nothing but a coneheaded bastard
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by kaymandak(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Flat heads always amused me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2018
by their heads we shall know them! hammer head of horror!

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by OhiOfIhima: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2018
There is no substantial reason to destroyed d PVC dat has some other functional n vital usage if not dat d man is mentally derange. He should be arrest n sued because d PVC is federal govt property.

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by unmask: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2018
So if PDP had won would it have been a fair election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by LazyNairalander(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2018
I know this PVC thing will not count 2019 so I have gotten visa is either he leaves or I leave.

Good morning nairaland and don't forget to check my SIGNATURE.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by millionboi(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Movic1:
What's Igbos business with Nigeria? Ok let's say you have biz with Nigeria what's your biz with Ekiti? What if Apc win in Abia or Anambra? You will burn INEC office Lol. Even eleka and fayose wey lose no destroy thier PVC . Some people eh. Well some people do poo for 1min fame.. Nonsense.

u an idiot ......thy talking about Nigeria, u are calling ipob?
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by ZUBY77(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Oche211:
He just destroy the property of the federal republic of Nigeria.
If he's arrested now, he'll be crying witch hunting.

The same way you arrested OBJ after he destroyed his own to gain sympathy for Buhari in 2015.

Is the law meant for some people?

5 Likes

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2018
EKITI PEOPLE NEVER SEE ANYTHING, THEIR SUFFERNESS SHALL BEGIN SOON WATCH OUT
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Ikpongiton: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:
federal republic or banana republic
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Sanchez01: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Benita27:
Go and sue him on behalf of the FG. Nonsense!
He could be arrested. Just because it is in your care does not make it yours. It remains a property of the Federal Government.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Sanchez01: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2018
ZUBY77:

The same way you arrested OBJ after he destroyed his own to gain sympathy for Buhari in 2015.

Is the law meant for some people?
What OBJ destroyed was his PDP membership card and not the PVC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Chikpat(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2018
This one weak me ooo

Stupidity bahd sha
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by linkszelda: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2018
He's from the other side
He should burn INEC office sef
It's of no significance and can't determine anything
It's not his fault, he's only trying to swallow a whole hard akpu of reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.