Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (24322 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by BobJames1(f): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Attention seeker. Destroying your pvc proves what point? Why not destroy your life as a Nigerian. Bloody illiterate. It was better for you to vote against obasanjo and his cronies and be satisfied than destroy the only thing that makes you count in democracy. Just imagine that we all destroyed our cards, tyranny will win. You acted stupidly.

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by DTaj: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2018
This guy is an unmitigated nincompoop! If PDP's Prof. Elekaad had won in Ekiti, would this clown have torn his cursed PVC?

Irrational PDP members trying to curry public sympathy.

God showed Fayose His Omnipotence! I saw 11 different interviews Fayose granted different media houses- Channels TV, Osasu Show, TVC, Breakfast Show, etc where he arrogantly claimed the following:

"I will be the first Governor of Ekiti state to have his chosen successor elected"
"Now that APC has chosen Fayemi as their candidate, I can go and sleep"
"Seun, write it down, Professor Kolapo Olusola Eleka, my deputy, will be the Governor of Ekiti state"
"Let them bring the IG of Police, Chief of Army Staff, I will disgrace those shameless APC people"
"We are sure of another 16-0 against Fayemi. Fayemi is our regular customer!"
"Forget all those people who defected to APC, people like Adeyeye, Owoseni, and others; I will beat ALL of them. I will disgrace them"

He was too boastful, arrogant. He played a demi-god role and God shamed him! He also did not allow his candidate, Prof. Eleka, to talk, campaign, or seek public votes at all. All the campaigns were about him (Fayose) alone, despite not being the candidate!

Next base, jare...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by CSTR1005: 7:05am On Jul 16, 2018
4601CE:
cheesy
I knew it would be another iPod yoot
You know the importers of the electronics you use and the okirika you wear ?
They are all IPOB youths.

Go to their faces at alaba or yaba and call them ipad.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Jethrolite(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:

Just a kind and nice advised. See how foolish some people can be, he didn't just destroyed it, but also put his full name and picture in it.

Sometimes, we destroy our credentials and opportunities in life because of foolish decisions.
Go and sit down.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by BrownRoofRep: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69420640:
His name is UKWU, no wonder he reasons from his Anus!
We are not surprise.

The Good thing about this is : One wailer vote gone in next year Presidential Election!
Good riddance!
wink cheesy
Ukwu does not mean anus.

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:

I hope you will be there to provide him with the emotional and financial supports he may need at the end. All I am saying is, he should never have included his name or picture. That such actions are irrational and irresponsible.

Imagine he is a civil servant or working in a bank or company, by this singular action, not the destruction of his PVC but putting it up on social media with his face and name, he would simply have lost his job. What will happen to his family? How will he feed them? Should he come around begging, will you be able to feed him and his family?

His actions are irrational and foolish

In Nigeria?

You must be joking

PVC that was available on alibaba.com few weeks ago. The people's votes NEVER mattered in this country. It is the side with the best machinery for rigging that wins elections.

PVC my foot

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by CSTR1005: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2018
BobJames1:
Attention seeker. Destroying your pvc proves what point? Why not destroy your life as a Nigerian. Bloody illiterate. It was better for you to vote against obasanjo and his cronies and be satisfied than destroy the only thing that makes you count in democracy. Just imagine that we all destroyed our cards, tyranny will win. You acted stupidly.
The only relevance the voters card is to him is for bank use.
And he probably has a drivers license.

Anyway, you can only rig where you are popular

I don't think APC can ever rig themselves into power in any south east states.

Okorocha the only credible APC man in the east was a popular candidate and is no longer popular.

In 2019, IMO falls to Apga.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Awoleesu(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2018
Before nko?
If we want a great Nigeria, we must STOP VOTING In EX-MILITARY men!

A word enough for the wise...
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by pawesome(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:
PVC is the property of the federal republic of Nigeria.Dont get sued for irrational actions
bros,e b like say you go sabi lick federal government assistance if given d opportunity grin...dose "yes sir yes sir" boys be it right or wrong.....

Meanwhile u can still go n sue him... Federal government is busy
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2018
2fine2fast:
When APGA won in Anambra. ...
PDP won Osun senatorial election.....
PDP even won the election to replace the dead APC
Oyo state house of assembly speaker....
We were not taken back in all those instances..
Now APC wins an election against an incumbent
party that owed months of salaries... you are crying wolf.

I just tire for these people.

And why were salaries owed? Was the APC of Federal character releasing the required quota for the state government to pay salaries?
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by israelmao(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Many baby steps in Nigerian democracy when baby refuses to grow into adulthood he becomes a concern to his parents.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by BIXYBABE: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Benita27:
Go and seat down my friend! How do you carry PVC around when you know your votes don't count in the election? This is one of the reason why I decided not to get one. The FG should sue him and he'll give them a thousand reasons why he had to.
Don't mind him Jare. They no dey count vote for naija, na d most powerful be the winner. I never vote since I collect dat p.v.c. I just collect it for bank and document stuff. The kind sun dat go knack u on queue on d day of election no be Small.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by kense88: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Tearing the pvc is accepting defeat. Buhari would need to recruit 1,000,000 more police men to be able to replicate what they did at Ekiti.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by dometome: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Pigs with mosquito brain
Crying more than bereaved
We always say Biafr.aud is a scam and this is a perfect example.
PDP sympathizers from shout yeast can go and die
a good example of pot calling kettle black. I wonder who is now more foolish than the other, I am still wondering with a great wonderment when the nam Ukwuahiwe became an IGBO name. Your usless thinking now judges anybody who is against the pedophile a member of IPOB. BTW IPOB is a clean organization, unlike the zoo that is soiled beyond repair with corruption.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by emmie14: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:
PVC is the property of the federal republic of Nigeria.Dont get sued for irrational actions
Obasanjo lead the foundation of destroying of membership and voters cards. Federal government or not federal government property.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Ziggylady(f): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2018
He didnt need to destroy his voters card..All he could have done was put it in the cooler and not bother to vote cos voting for any party apart from APC in this gestapo buhari/APC government is a huge waste of time....There is absolutely no need voting for anyone in this APC government if you are going to vote APC....

Let the Sophisticated Morons vote and collude with FG in 2019...Any economic as well as human disaster to emerge from their foolishness and shallowness will simpy affect them double as usual...we shall meet in 2023 by Gods grace..
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Peacemaker5128: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2018
dometome:
a good example of pot calling kettle black. I wonder who is now more foolish than the other, I am still wondering with a great wonderment when the nam Ukwuahiwe became an IGBO name. Your usless thinking now judges anybody who is against the pedophile a member of IPOB. BTW IPOB is a clean organization, unlike the zoo that is soiled beyond repair with corruption.
please worry about your kinsmen getting killed everyday in South Africa
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Iamgrey5(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2018
ZUBY77:

The same way you arrested OBJ after he destroyed his own to gain sympathy for Buhari in 2015.

Is the law meant for some people?
obj destroyed his PDP membership card not PVC, learn history
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Peacemaker5128: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2018
dometome:
you admitted that you are a pig cheesy
In my post I didn't mention eebow at all
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by hardballripplez: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2018
GMbuharii:

what has his name got to do with your frustrations?

Is'nt it appalling that most of you celebrating apc stolen victory in ekiti are mallams!? Ukwu and Ekiti are both south Naija. The true Yorubas are not happy with this greek development..

"we are not SURPRISE"

Illiterate grin
Speak for yourself man, I am a Yoruba man and I am happy APC won. Btw, I don't know what biz u have with who wins the election in Yoruba land. You and your fellow Ipob might die of frustration come 2019. Can't you read between the lines? Pdp( ur igbo / ipod ) party is not for the Yorubas, we don't want it. Get that into your cracked thick skull simpleton .

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by IsioStar1: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2018
ollah2:

Man didn't tear his PVC when soldiers were in Ekiti in 2014
Man didn't compare what happened in Ekiti to 2014 were soldiers invaded the corners of the state
Man won't tear his PVC had PDP won

Yet man claims he isn't a PDP member but a patriot. He must think he is talking to his fellow fooolish people.

DUMBEST THOUGHT. He thought Nigerians are Dumb. OK may be he was not yet 18 then Lol. KIDS SAY THE DUNDEST THINGS.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Oblang(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2018
ZUBY77:

The same way you arrested OBJ after he destroyed his own to gain sympathy for Buhari in 2015.

What did obj destroy?
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Oblang(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
EKITI PEOPLE NEVER SEE ANYTHING, THEIR SUFFERNESS SHALL BEGIN SOON WATCH OUT

They ve bin suffering all this while. Do u know what it means not to receive salary all this while?

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2018
dude jez tore his payday cheque book 4 nothingrin
river state gov poll, 15k from pdp + 20k from apc, free money! ee jez throwey am!
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by dometome: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
please worry about your kinsmen getting killed everyday in South Africa
No you abused me right? Well I have reported you to the mod. And please stick to the topic.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by swissobed: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2018
Illiteracy
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by olalat(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2018
ZUBY77:

are you for real!! I can't remember when obj broke his PVC. I only know he broke his PDP membership card.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by chrisskynet(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Afonjas Failed to see the moral of his action. Well how can dey wen dey are busy licking asss of all sundry..

What happened in Ekiti is bemusing cos it just showed your votes won't count cum 2019 Election..

But no, Afonjas with dere calved gruesome marks Love licking assss and only cry wolf like a coward dey are..

Quote me La get krokro La for your diccckk cap
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Ziggylady(f): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Apc won the election in Ekiti

PDP are merely wailing

Fayose has always been a terrible loser

Fayose failed to pay salaries since the beginning of the year, but decided to bribe workers with 3k each in the eve of the election. it was sent to their bank account.

PDP also bribed voters as it was quite evident in the BBC video. Every neutral election observer on AIT also said the same thing.

Although, I fail to see how someone in another state and possibly another region like the pvc destroyer can tell who rigged the election in Ekiti.

You cannot see how 'someone' in another region blablabla...Let me tell you so you can 'see 'because we are still stuck together in this country Nigeria for now.

It doesnt matter whether he is not from the West,because if FG can massively rig the Ekiti elections to ensure APC wins,why or how wont they rig the Presidential elections or the governorship elections nexy year to ensure Nigeria is a one-party APC state??..now where is the wisdom in wastng time voting next year if it wont count?..

That is what the guy means and what you and your yoruba kith and kins cannot see or understand.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Akolawole(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2018
2fine2fast:
When APGA won in Anambra. ...
PDP won Osun senatorial election.....
PDP even won the election to replace the dead APC
Oyo state house of assembly speaker....
We were not taken back in all those instances..
Now APC wins an election against an incumbent
party that owed months of salaries... you are crying wolf.

I just tire for these people.

In a sane society, he will be arrested, prosecuted then sent to jail.

He may not even know that even international passport is a property of federal government in spite of paying for it.

Even Fayose did not destroy his pvc. ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) / Explosions, Gunshots Rock Rivers TV, Radio Stations / EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.