Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (24304 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by tayo60(f): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2018
He is very stupid to have done that. Something he can use as id card. How many Nigerians have the national id card? But the PVC has replaced it so anywhere you go and they demand for your national id card and you don't have, they ask you for your PVC.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Andrewgame42: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:

I hope you will be there to provide him with the emotional and financial supports he may need at the end. All I am saying is, he should never have included his name or picture. That such actions are irrational and irresponsible.

Imagine he is a civil servant or working in a bank or company, by this singular action, not the destruction of his PVC but putting it up on social media with his face and name, he would simply have lost his job. What will happen to his family? How will he feed them? Should he come around begging, will you be able to feed him and his family?

His actions are irrational and foolish

I think the essence of the post is. To spark a revolution... Same thing gonna happen in 2019... When buhari will win and we all would be confused
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2018
The idiot doesn't have a PVC. That is the same pic one Calabar man posted in an earlier thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4619134/ekiti-election-man-destroys-permanent

na attention seeker
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Iamgrey5(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

You cannot see how 'someone' in another region blablabla...Let me tell you so you can see

It doesnt matter whether he is not from the West
, because if FG can massively rig the Ekiti elections to ensure APC wins why or how wont they rig the Presidential elections or the governorship elections nexy year to ensure Nigeria is a one-party APC state??..now where is the wisdom in wastng time voting next year if it wont count?..

That is what the guy means and what you and hour yoruba kith and kins cannot see or understand.
Your comment is full of contradictions ma'am
@ Red

You already agreed that the said guy had no knowledge of the election held in Ekiti because "he is not from the west". Thus, it can be inferred that he wasn't in the west nor Ekiti when then the election took place.

@blue

Yet, you build your whole arguments around his ill-informed assertion that "the election he knows nothing about was rigged".

I think it is very important to allow the Ekiti electorates make their decisions and it is also important we respect it

The national elections is another issue altogether, after all, Anambras voted massively for Afga in the last election not PDP.

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by mikejj(m): 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
if he had known that the PVC will help alot come next year
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by rottennaija(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Andrewgame42:

I think the essence of the post is. To spark a revolution... Same thing gonna happen in 2019... When buhari will win and we all would be confused

Hmmm... This is Nigeria with many ethic groups with vested interest. We don't kill ourselves like that
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Memphis357(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Benita27:
Go and seat down my friend! How do you carry PVC around when you know your votes don't count in the election? This is one of the reason why I decided not to get one. The FG should sue him and he'll give them a thousand reasons why he had to.
Abeg,free them.....When they label them "sophisticated morons" now,dem go dey threaten fire and brimstone whilst in reality, dem nor fit do shishi!!!
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Benita27:
Go and seat down my friend! How do you carry PVC around when you know your votes don't count in the election? This is one of the reason why I decided not to get one. The FG should sue him and he'll give them a thousand reasons why he had to.

I didnt even bother myself getting one
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by senetorjboss(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
The only reason I kept my pvc is a the bank and other vices but not for election purposes... Our votes don't count
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by nick50(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2018
[b][/b]
2fine2fast:
When APGA won in Anambra. ...
PDP won Osun senatorial election.....
PDP even won the election to replace the dead APC
Oyo state house of assembly speaker....
We were not taken back in all those instances..
Now APC wins an election against an incumbent
party that owed months of salaries... you are crying wolf.

I just tire for these people.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by wink2015(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2018
And Obasanjo is taking us to the dark days of PDP.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by flames01: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2018
kolafolabi:
PDP just lost one vote of its presidential votes..

Even if he votes, his vote wouldn't count since buhari, a corrupt president, will make sure our votes don't count.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by nick50(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
tayo60:
He is very stupid to have done that. Something he can use as id card. How many Nigerians have the national id card? But the PVC has replaced it so anywhere you go and they demand for your national id card and you don't have, they ask you for your PVC.
go and arrest him naa... Rubbish!!
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by GMbuharii: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2018
hardballripplez:

Speak for yourself man, I am a Yoruba man and I am happy APC won. Btw, I don't know what biz u have with who wins the election in Yoruba land. You and your fellow Ipob might die of frustration come 2019. Can't you read between the lines? Pdp( ur igbo / ipod ) party is not for the Yorubas, we don't want it. Get that into your cracked thick skull simpleton .

haba,see painment o lolss
grin grin

lzaa does this ewedu appear or sound like someone happy that apc won in Ekiti?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Simbrixton(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Pvc wey e go need for bank
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by mavinc4u(f): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Movic1:
What's Igbos business with Nigeria? Ok let's say you have biz with Nigeria what's your biz with Ekiti? What if Apc win in Abia or Anambra? You will burn INEC office Lol. Even eleka and fayose wey lose no destroy their PVC . Some people eh. Well some people do poo for 1min fame.. Nonsense.

what the guy is trying to say is that if they could rig Ekiti election, it means they would rig the presidential election and PVC means nothing but a simple card to them. Politicians are not the major problem of Nigeria but Nigerian youths are.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by degamemaster(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2018
ollah2:

Man didn't tear his PVC when soldiers were in Ekiti in 2014
Man didn't compare what happened in Ekiti to 2014 were soldiers invaded the corners of the state
Man won't tear his PVC had PDP won

Yet man claims he isn't a PDP member but a patriot. He must think he is talking to his fellow fooolish people.

Because you're a card carrying member of BMC, in other words. A ZOMBIE, you think there are no patriotic but neutral Nigerians who really that shithole of a country to work fine. As for me, I'm not a ZOMBIE, not an APC or PDP, not even from that shithole you call your country.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Deltatoto: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:
PVC is the property of the federal republic of Nigeria.Dont get sued for irrational actions
u are stupid.fg is a mirage to ppl like us.u build ur house u sink a borehole urself when we have billions going to water resources yearly.u do ur roads urself when we have works ministry.u take an aboki to secure ur house when we have police.u fuel ur gen daily when there’s Nepa.u go to private hospitals when u have govt hospitals,ur kids go to private sch when u have govt sch.if u tell me one thg the fg is doing for me I’ll be a good citizen until then Fkkk u,fkkk Buhari and fkkk Naija
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Wantedmiller: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2018
that thing is not original PVC card.....
hiding the name on the card.... it looks like paper work..... not a plastic.....
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Princeadonis(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:

Just a kind and nice advised. See how foolish some people can be, he didn't just destroyed it, but also put his full name and picture in it.

Sometimes, we destroy our credentials and opportunities in life because of foolish decisions.
I'm glad this nation still has sane persons like u in it. My brother, ignore every zombie that contradicts ur wise point

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by LZAA: 9:01am On Jul 16, 2018
GMbuharii:

haba,see painment o lolss
grin grin

lzaa does this ewedu appear or sound like someone happy that apc won in Ekiti?
grin
Joro jara jo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by tiwiex(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Movic1:
What's Igbos business with Nigeria? Ok let's say you have biz with Nigeria what's your biz with Ekiti? What if Apc win in Abia or Anambra? You will burn INEC office Lol. Even eleka and fayose wey lose no destroy thier PVC . Some people eh. Well some people do poo for 1min fame.. Nonsense.

You people keep defending the need for restructuring unknowingly. Which one is IPOB in Ekiti? We keep unconsciously admitting we will never be one Nigeria but we no gree allow independent administrative units.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by silent10(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Kelamma:
If Buhari had sent the number of policemen used for Ekiti election to Benue,Taraba,Jos,Southern Kaduna, there wouldn't have been continuous slaughtering of Natives by Fulani herdsmen.

Buhari knows what he is doing...He wants to demoralize us into thinking like this man up there.

Well,Buhari try harder. If you like borrow Police,Army,Navy from Niger and Cameroon, 2019,we must vote!

Please get your PVCs.....Don't give up.
THUMBS UP @ the bolded
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by sojdson: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Benita27:

Have you destroyed your own?
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by VULCAN(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2018
A useless response blindly ignoring the motivations for the action

rottennaija:
PVC is the property of the federal republic of Nigeria.Dont get sued for irrational actions
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:

Just a kind and nice advised. See how foolish some people can be, he didn't just destroyed it, but also put his full name and picture in it.

Sometimes, we destroy our credentials and opportunities in life because of foolish decisions.
I agreed with you %100 the man lack common sense
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Reference(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
I don't have a PVC and don't vote but this is just silly. And shows the lack of understanding in the first place.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Obviously this man is slowpoke and foolish
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by ollah2: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2018
degamemaster:

Because you're a card carrying member of BMC, in other words. A ZOMBIE, you think there are no patriotic but neutral Nigerians who really that shithole of a country to work fine. As for me, I'm not a ZOMBIE, not an APC or PDP, not even from that shithole you call your country.

Go and sleep abeg
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2018
rottennaija:

I hope you will be there to provide him with the emotional and financial supports he may need at the end. All I am saying is, he should never have included his name or picture. That such actions are irrational and irresponsible.

Imagine he is a civil servant or working in a bank or company, by this singular action, not the destruction of his PVC but putting it up on social media with his face and name, he would simply have lost his job. What will happen to his family? How will he feed them? Should he come around begging, will you be able to feed him and his family?

His actions are irrational and foolish

[b][/b]Bleep OFF
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by ollah2: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Kelamma:
If Buhari had sent the number of policemen used for Ekiti election to Benue,Taraba,Jos,Southern Kaduna, there wouldn't have been continuous slaughtering of Natives by Fulani herdsmen.

Buhari knows what he is doing...He wants to demoralize us into thinking like this man up there.

Well,Buhari try harder. If you like borrow Police,Army,Navy from Niger and Cameroon, 2019,we must vote!

Please get your PVCs.....Don't give up.

The same thing happened in 2014. Jonathan deployed soldiers to Ekiti to heavily rig the election for PDP and Fayose won. If he(Jonathan) had deployed those soldiers to the affected states, the bloodshed woukd have been reduced or perhaps stop.

I'm damn sure you didnt criticise Jonathan for that.

Politicians don't care about you and I. The earlier you know this the better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity Consumers To Pay More As Discos Hike Tariffs / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.