Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea (15637 Views)

How To Check If The Catalyst Of That Vehicle Is Intact Or Not / Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? / Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea by InfinixMine: 1:45am On Jul 18, 2018
lakefist:

Let me drop his contact he do shuffle between Ibadan and Lagos. He can link you up with his colleague in Lagos.

You won't regret it.
okay..
Re: How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea by 3kay945(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
madgoat:
Smmmmhhhh.... Once your car hits water, remain calm, say your last prayers/wishes look around you to see how beautiful the world is and then prepare to die. kiss
Its better to die with a calm smiling look on your corpse than having a panicky painful look on the corpse.

grin cheesy cheesy funny but truth to some extend

1 Like

Re: How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea by tck2000(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
MartinCorridon:

grin. I stole it out of View to a Kill, a James Bond film.
Was simply testing my novel-writing skills, don't mind me grin
lol
Re: How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea by GMbuharii: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
MartinCorridon:
Happened to me once in Bayelsa.

It was raining and the road was slippery, i was rushing home after work. My car went into the river and i felt the icy darkness of the water engulf me...

I broke the window with my elbow (was wearing a suit)

Swam to the back tyre and removed the top of the tyre tubing, i took 2-5 puffs of the tyre air and then trying not to panick, i swam to the surface.

Luckily i was rescued shivering with my teeth chattering, by some nearby fishermen who saw the car plunge under.

It was a CLOSE SHAVE

Thefacelessman lying Mohammed

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Safety Tips When Driving In The Rain / PAN Nigeria Demand Reversal Of Tariff Review On Imported Vehicles / NADDC: Nigeria Now Has Capacity To Manufacture 400,000 Cars Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.