Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. (5363 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by somehow: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Get educated na!
OneCorner:

Lie Mohammed.
So u tink everyone is dumb to accept ur mumu story abi.
Front page ko, middle page ni
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Bluezy13(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hehehehehe

Fabulous , she emptied the contents into her own vagina Ara mee riri , Mori ori olongbo late

I would have said its a lie

But then i read a story on MSNBC

Man was swimming in a public pool, i guess he saw what he liked and kaboom he dropped a cumshot in the pool

weeks later at least 2 of the ladies close by him in the pool got pregnant , Semen can live in 4Degree water and actually swim to a nearby kitten

I swear it's not a fiction it's a real story

He was a teenager and they were more than 2 ladies
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by samysmoothfresh: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
mimimile93:
MissRaine69 I Have been seeing your posts and I doubt if you are a Nigerian. Becos it's rare to see a Nigerian lady with a brain.

There are only 3 ladies on this forum that have brains and you are one of them.

The rest of the ladies here are dumb and useless..

who are the other two ladies with brain?
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by 1990news: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
mimimile93:
MissRaine69 I Have been seeing your posts and I doubt if you are a Nigerian. Becos it's rare to see a Nigerian lady with a brain.

This ass you're licking wee north EPP yoo
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MissRaine69(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
1990news:

This ass you're licking wee north EPP yoo
He paid a compliment, and you classify it as ass licking?
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by eddyghali(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hehehehehe

Fabulous , she emptied the contents into her own vagina Ara mee riri , Mori ori olongbo late

I would have said its a lie

But then i read a story on MSNBC

Man was swimming in a public pool, i guess he saw what he liked and kaboom he dropped a cumshot in the pool

weeks later at least 2 of the ladies close by him in the pool got pregnant , Semen can live in 4Degree water and actually swim to a nearby kitten

I swear it's not a fiction it's a real story

which kind gist be this...make we see the real news and the source jare.
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Amakababe(f): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
mimimile93:

look at your life. Shameless man. You think you can make her go out with u by writing this gibberish. Sma
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by mimimile93: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
look at your life. Shameless man. You think you can make her go out with u by writing this gibberish. Sma

We are a billion miles away. So how can she go out with me?

Y'all women are very very confused set of people..

Tell a girl she's beautiful, she thinks you want to get into her pants. Tell her she's ugly, she tags you a misogynist..

2 Likes

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by RevenGeMission: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2018
OOOOOOOsheeee
Bluezy13:

He was a teenager and they were more than 2 ladies
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by RevenGeMission: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2018
eddyghali:

which kind gist be this...make we see the real news and the source jare.

real life experibnce and yioutube
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by RevenGeMission: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2018
tenk you
OboOlora:

Oshey Lai Mohammed
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by KingMicky3286: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

you can't pin a man down with pregnancy.

The earlier y'all understand this.
Once a woman is pregnant for a man , the man will not be comfortable to marry or tell tales about his past actions.
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by mimimile93: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Once a woman is pregnant for a man , the man will not be comfortable to marry or tell tales about his past actions.

Would not be comfortable to marry her or someone else?
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by omogidi234(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dude even sperm left on a panty can find its way into the vagina and go fertilise an egg.
make a girl wear panties with sperm on the inside and there are chances she will get pregnant. sperm SWIM .

I heard of two cases. The first case, they always ensure the lady'' s pant was on her , so played around and climax on her area with the panties on. She became preggie, the guy argued that they were playing around with her pant on; he was informed that once he climax on the pant, the next action would be swimming.

The second case involved teenagers. These ones went all hog but didn't penetrate, the guy usually climax around the area as well as pubic area. After some time preggie showed.

In the two cases, the hymen were intact but preggie showed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
omogidi234:

I heard of two cases. The first case, they always ensure the lady'' s pant was on her , so played around and climax on her area with the panties on. She became preggie, the guy argued that they were playing around with her pant on; he was informed that once he climax on the pant, the next action would be swimming.

The second case involved teenagers. These ones went all hog but didn't penetrate, the guy usually climax around the area as well as pubic area. After some time preggie showed.

In the two cases, the hymen were intact but preggie showed.
thats like nature robbed you lool. like getting AIDS from blood transfusion.
you are on point. most guys are not aware that the things they do can get get girls preg even without sex. imagine a guy masturbates before meeting a girl, then with hands unwashed finger-fvcks a girl. Boom!! pregnancy on the way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Unclad In This Video And It's Going Viral (18+) / I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!! / Some Irresistible Photos Of Tanzanian Model Sanchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.