Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner (438 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor – What Would Be Your Reaction? / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland / Please, I Need A Wife Like This Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner by babatee126(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Please men when you return home instead
of shouting "mummy junior", call her in a
romantic way "sweety, where are you" then
walk slowly to that kitchen hug her from
behind kiss her neck take a deep breath ...
Touch something... and tell her that she is an
angel... Hug her tightly and rub her
ears...Then as you are holding her wisper to
her ears "honey your baby is soo hungry".
I swear when you do this she go turn to the
gas cooker to make sure you eat
immediately, she go even bring some meat
from pot to give you as bribe while she is
rounding up...
My guy listen women are sweet and lovely
joor ...go buy her flower this night scatter
the flower for bed. Buy her a perfume and
pour everything on her body... And see how
she go give you the other food like crazy.
Sh3 will send you to paradise... It's our duty
to appreciate our God given gift which is
WOMAN ...stop shouting at them. They are
special.

You can get gift for your wife here https:///xrYA52 .

Abeg! Let's be romantic, even if it's once in a month.

Women! Am I speaking sense? Share let's men learn how to appreciate you.
Re: Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner by Pubichairs(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2018
who go even refer to him wife by her name...na illiterate couples de do like that
Re: Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner by babyfaceafrica: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2018
not again abeg?
Re: Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Abeg, don't touch my ears because I will flinch and elbow you in the eye.

Don't whisper in my ear because again, I will flinch and headbutt you in the nose.

Don't spread roses on the bed unless you will be the one to pick it up.

Don't pour perfume on me, please! Just put it gently on the bed stand and come receive a kiss, as a thank you.

The point I'm making is know your woman and do the things she likes. There's no 1 size fits all method, but thank you op... you try grin
Re: Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner by IamPlato(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2018

Is That So?

Highpriestess oya come Lets Go And Practice This type Of Lomance grin
Re: Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2018
This movie script gets 2/10.

Notes:
- boring, not original.
- incomplete.
- premise is false, does it mean you shit gold if you treat your own poop..

(1) (Reply)

We All Have To Be Careful. A Devilish Circle Using Girls. / Signs To Look Out For To Spot A Married Man / Man Sends Shocking Emotional Birthday Message To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.