Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland (6637 Views)

Facebook User Narrated How He Once Treated His Date Who Had Come With Her Friend / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2021
A man who recently got married treated his 2 month old wife like a house girl, made her sleep outside till morning because she disobeyed his Order for wearing short clothes.

I just pity for that guy, that is how women fall into the hands of so called bad boys or one ex that treated her right.

Your job as a man is to protect your wife but that man has just broken one of the most simple law of protection in marriage.

Like who makes his wife sleeps on a bench till morning while he sleeps in a hotel all because he wants to discipline his wife.

To that man, you are not fit to be in a marriage

The story: https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by mardis: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Story never complete na

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by ojun50(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2021
Give us full details and the.bragged post
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2021
He's free to do whatever he likes to her..it's either she changes or he comes back here to wail again..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
He's free to do whatever he likes to her..it's either she changes or he comes back here to wail again..

So if a man treats your sister like that, you won't do anything

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:
A man who recently got married treated his 2 month old wife like a house girl, made her sleep outside till morning because she disobeyed his Order for wearing short clothes.

I just pity for that guy, that is how women fall into the hands of bad boys.

Your job as a man is to protect your wife but that man has just broken one of the most simple law of protection.
Can you just shut the fucck up? You weak brats.

Are u the one to tell a man how to handle his wife? Na you pay the dowry, do you feed the woman? Your opinion doesn't count here cos it's the duty of the man to make her woman behave.... he's the one living with her who would also bear the brunt of her bad behavior not you....So shut ur juvenile mouth

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

So if a man treats your sister like that, you won't do anything
So far as she's okay.. I will only advice him to use other tactics than that..and also advice her to submit to him..

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Can you just shut the Bleep up? Are u the one to tell a man how to handle his wife? Na you pay the dowry, do you feed the woman? Your opinion doesn't count here cos it's the duty of the man to make her woman behave....hes the one living with her who would bear also best the brunt of her bad behavior not you.....

Are you people stupid in this country. You this village boy

Don't you have sense, if they rape and murder her in that spot, who will be held responsible.

If a man treats your sister like that, i believe you will be very happy.

I can know a man economical background by the way he treats his wife.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

So far as she's okay.. I will only advice him to use other tactics than that..and also advice her to submit to him..

So you expect a woman to be okay, when she is being treated like a trash in a marriage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Wawelexy(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Can you just shut the fucck up? You weak brats.

Are u the one to tell a man how to handle his wife? Na you pay the dowry, do you feed the woman? Your opinion doesn't count here cos it's the duty of the man to make her woman behave.... he's the one living with her who would also bear the brunt of her bad behavior not you....So shut ur juvenile mouth
......................... You are the one who needs to Shut up here.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by lilvicky68(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

So you expect a woman to be okay, when she is being treated like a trash in a marriage
So because her husband said she shouldn't wear short things to church now has become trash treatment?

8 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

So because her husband said she shouldn't wear short things to church now has become thrash treatment?

Didn't you read, where he collected the house key from her, went to a hotel to sleep, while she slept on a bench till morning. Is that not thrash treatment

Who does that to his wife? What kind of marriage is this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Goldbw122(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
That man need prayer.

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Are you people really stupid in this country. You this village boy

Don't you have sense, if they rape and murder her in that spot, who will be held responsible.

If a man treats your sister like that, i believe you will be very happy.

I can know a man economical background by the way he treats his wife.

You are the biggest foool here. What do you know about women or marriage?
How many women have been raped after their husband chased them from the house for misbehaving...
You foolish idiots don't have sense...most women Abroad, after little issue will call police on their husband who built his house and they will throw him out, and lock him out for baseless reasons. Why don't u foools shout that the man will be murdered for being thrown out...Women do it everyday to black men without batting an eyelid...you are here vomitting rubbish...
A man discipline his wife in the language she understands for the sake of his marriage, and u are talking like a foool here as if u are the one who paid the dowry ..
Why did she later apologize and became gentle if what she did was right....she for continue to misbehave now...Just two months marriage she's already acting like a bitch, like the Lord of the house....she deserves the treatment at least to give her sense...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are the biggest foool here. What do you know about women or marriage?
How many women have been raped after their husband chased them from the house for misbehaving...
You foolish idiots don't have sense...most women Abroad, after little issue will call police on their husband who built his house and they will throw him out, and lock him out for baseless reasons. Why don't u foools shout that the man will be murdered for being thrown out...Women do it everyday to black men without batting an eyelid...you are here vomitting rubbish...
A man discipline his wife in the language she understands and u are talking like a foool here as if u are the one who paid the dowry ..
Why did she later apologize and became gentle if what she did was right....she for continue to misbehave now...Just two months marriage she's already acting like a bitch, like the Lord of the house....she deserves the treatment at least to give her sense...

Go and take your drugs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Some ladies will say its better they cry inside a G wagon, abeg just leave her to carry her own cross.
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Bouz:
Some ladies will say its better they cry inside a G wagon, abeg just leave her to carry her own cross.

What riches and G wagon does he have, no respectable man will make his wife sleep outside on a bench till morning.

It is all these frustrated men that behave like that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Righteousness2(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2021
He could Discipline her but putting her outside to sleep is not a good at all at all.

There are other ways to Discipline a woman

4 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Just two months marriage, a woman is already acting like a bitch, like a prostitute, going to church with skimpy dress...imagine if she can wear a skimpy dress to church, then what kind of dress will she wear out when his husband is not around to see her? Husband cautioned her she said No ...and started causing quarell...she stormed out with same dress, telling husband she going to church right away...
Husband said she can't go..that they must address the matter...she walked out on her husband in that dress and still went out...
So u simply idiots expect the man to kneel down and apologize to her for not allowing that rubbish?
Just two months marriage o..she's already behaving unruly like a cheap street bitch....nonsense...
The husband did the best thing by locking her out, she can go back to the church and sleep..shebi her pastor is more important.. nonsense and foolish simm

29 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
He could Discipline her but putting her outside to sleep is not a good at all at all.

There are other ways to Discipline a woman

Exactly, you can stop eating her food, ignore her, give her silent treatment but making her sleep on a bench till morning just broke every law of how to protect a woman that you are married to.

The girl should go back to her house and they should return his money and gifts.

This is just a 2 month marriage, imagine what can happen in a year

6 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

I just pity for that guy, that is how women fall into the hands of so called bad boys or one ex that treated her right.

Your job as a man is to protect your wife but that man has just broken one of the most simple law of protection in marriage.

Like who makes his wife sleeps on a bench till morning while he sleeps in a hotel all because he wants to discipline his wife.

To that man, you are not fit to be in a marriage

The story: https://www.nairaland.com/6625830/how-discipline-wife-disrespecting-me

nacoss25

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by fati2001(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

he can even kill her.

2 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2021
I am bamboozled by the kind of comments I'm seeing here..

There's no justifiable reason to what the man did. It is inhumane.
To think that its just 2 months into the marriage. God Forbid!!!

3 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Exactly, you can stop eating her food, ignore her, give her silent treatment but making her sleep on a bench till morning just broke every law of how to protect a woman that you are married to.

The girl should go back to her house and they should return his money and gifts.

This is just a 2 month marriage, imagine what can happen in a year
U still can't tell the man the best approach to take in this context...and u are not with them to know the extent of her quarell and insults....She dares him to do his worst, and she saw the worst.. that's how to treat women wey carry craze put for head.
I'm sure next time...she will be more reasonable

16 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmzyT: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
angry
Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
I am bamboozled by the kind of comments I'm seeing here..

There's no justifiable reason to what the man did. It is inhumane.
To think that its just 2 months into the marriage. God Forbid!!!
But u are not bamboozled by her slutty, belligerent behavior in just two months of marriage.. is that how u intend to behave within two months of ur marriage?

17 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmekaChiwe: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

U still can't tell the man the best approach to take in this context...and u are not with them to know the extent of her quarell and insults....She dares him to do his worst, and she saw the worst.. that's how to treat women wey carry craze put for head.
I'm sure next time...she will be more reasonable

I will like to marry one of your sisters, since you can't respect yourself or protect them, i think it is my license to treat her like a trash when i marry into your family.

You better start learning the act of responsibility and protection

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by SenecaTheYonger: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
He must have paid bride price in millions

1 Like

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by Skullano(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2021
U don dey use person matter do unnecessary write up..

No go face your own matter.

11 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2021
FreeSpirited:

But u are not bamboozled by her slutty, belligerent behavior in just two months of marriage.. is that how u intend to behave within two months of ur marriage?

Sweetheart, I'm not justifying the wife's behaviour. Its just there are other ways to deal with the situation other than making her sleep outside.. Abeg. It's not nice at all!!

5 Likes

Re: One Man Treated His Wife Like A Housegirl And Bragged On Nairaland by FreeSpirited: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Sweetheart, I'm not justifying the wife's behaviour. Its just there are other ways to deal with the situation other than making her sleep outside.. Abeg. It's not nice at all!!
I'm sure she dint understand the gravity of the behavior or how it really disturbed his husband...husband was even urging her to let them settle the matter.....By now she will understand better

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Madly In Love With Me! / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.