Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (16477 Views)

Do You Believe That Aliens Exist? (picture) / Does Real Love Still Exist? / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2018
I hope you learnt something from this short post.
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Zucchi:

Hating on business rivals is also wrong
Why not increase your ball game
That's true, but Nigerians still do it sha.
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Awesome. That's a creative idea you have there. Thumbs up!
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Bobugee:
Awesome. That's a creative idea you have there. Thumbs up!
You're welcome, Sir. Haters = money, as long as the person they're hating on is business savvy and doesn't take things personally.

Side Talk: I messaged my son, Airforce1, on WhatsApp in 2017 to build a website for him for his E-money news and at the end I'll take my percentage, but after our discussion, he said he'll think about it. Till today, he's still thinking about it.

When I see IamAirforce1's thread, I shake my London head 10 times like MrCork on the amount of money he's losing each day for not monitizing the fame haters gave me. The one haters gave me, I made money from it and still making and will keep making.

At this moment, haters are always scared to comment on my thread. When they open my thread, they follow backdoor and run for their lives. It's better to be feared than to be respected.

Haters don't exist. They only exist for the weak and fragile minds.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Some of the people on the below list are not haters, but fans / neutrals. They made great comments while the haters only came to pour their Buhari's frustration on me as if I stole their PVCs and used it vote Buhari in.
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
madone, ShyCypher, YomiTee123, youcanmakeit, 1x2x3, CyberWolf,
Jeju, satelliteDISH, punisha, KOPT33, DrayZee, Dangerousboy
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Otedollaryen, Adasun, lakeside79 chendstone01, austyn0, myself13
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
dairykidd, riqmarol, FzanyAjibs, boyjo, olaboy1, nwaobitex, Ebuka007
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
YOUNGELDER1, Earthbound, chuggy, DeltaBachelor, BadLuckonmyGame
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista, kinzation, Goodlyhrt, FortifiedCity, damtan, dxpecial
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
YOUNGELDER1, Earthbound, chuggy, DeltaBachelor, BadLuckonmyGame

Boy don’t ever mention me on any of your stuupid threads again !
I’m not your hater neither am i frustrated.
That I don’t agree with some of e books or write ups don’t mean I’m hating..

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Boy don’t ever mention me on any of your stuupid threads again !
I’m not your hater neither am i frustrated.
That I don’t agree with some of e books or write ups don’t mean I’m hating...
Keep quiet, Son. I'm giving you Nairaland fame whether you like it or not. I mentioned everybody who commented on the threads I turned to Mrs. Vicky book. If you are a hater, you'll react. Go buy the book, Son.

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by olaboy1: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
People who want to tear you down are scared of your success. Also be mindful of close family members who are wolves in sheeps clothing.
Just continue to do your thing and keep the money rolling in. Your contents are great and very insightful.

1 Like

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Keep quiet, Son. I'm giving you Nairaland fame whether you like it or not. I mentioned everybody who commented on the threads I turned to Mrs. Vicky book. If you are a hater, you'll react. Go buy the book, Son.

NL fame.

Why should i purchase a stuupid e book to keep a relationship?

How old are you anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
olaboy1:
People who want to tear you down are scared of your success. Also be mindful of close family members who are wolves in sheeps clothing.
Just continue to do your thing and keep the money rolling in. Your contents are great and very insightful.
They shouldn't be scared. I'm a friendly person.

I'm willing to teach them anything from business, web development, musical instruments, dating, graphics, barbing, etc. if I have free time. Sadly, the only time I have is when I come to taunt these haters on Nairaland (they don't even exist — just messing with their brains cheesy ).
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Alright. So, I have decided to name Mrs. Vicky's book "Keeping up with Vicky and Vick." With this, I'll post a WhatsApp chat the girl whose chat was used in the book. She doesn't demand for anything and doesn't know our chat has been turned to money, smart right?

Today, I was surprised when she said she was broke and no card. She has never said something like this before. She doesn't demand.

Since Mrs. Vicky has been fetching money and I have been the one using it, I decided to send her 1k recharge card from the 7k and use 6k to add to my investment. Am I stingy? Yes I am.

Am I childish? Yes, I am. Will I stop soon? No. My childishness fetchness me millions, so why should I stop? Mr. Beans and Mr. Ibu's childishness fetch them lots of money, so why should they stop? Think about it. If you want free popularity and free money, you must act childish. Childishness is a format. Only the brave can do it.

So, below is the chat.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
To keep women hooked, you need childishness, humor, mystery, challenge, great in bed, a little arrogance, adventure, and I-dont-care behavior. To make money, you need wisdom, focus, and grace (WFG).
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you haven't read ChatDicted 1.0, you're being left behind. 3.0 is out. To download 1.0 intro for free, click this link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Start reading it this evening. You'll learn a lot from it.

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by youcanmakeit: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
madone, ShyCypher, YomiTee123, youcanmakeit, 1x2x3, CyberWolf,

I'm not your hater, fan or neutral. I just say what's on mind and I don't care how you take it..

Your products (as in, your books and advice on dating and relationship) seems good..I don't need them tho..

But you need to be HONEST With your buyers, you don't need to give fake/dishonest promises like "if you buy my chatdict book, you can get any woman to fall in love with you". I'm sure so many desperate inexperienced guys have fall for that line.

Anyways Good luck and God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
youcanmakeit:

I'm not your hater, fan or neutral. I just say what's on mind and I don't care how you take it..

Your products (as in, your books and advice on dating and relationship) seems good..I don't need them tho..

But you need to be HONEST With your buyers, you don't need to give fake/dishonest promises like "if you buy my chatdict book, you can get any woman to fall in love with you". I'm sure so many desperate inexperienced guys have fall for that line.

Anyways Good luck and God bless your hustle.

@Bold, have you read and practiced ChatDicted and it didn't work? Just be honest. I know you'll say you've never read it and you're bigger than that. It's allowed.

People hate admitting they've read a relationship book. Behind, they'll download and read, but in public, they'll say it's for kids. Hypocricy didn't start today.

About the "good luck" wish, you're welcome, Sir. Bless you.
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by boyjo: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:

Pettiness lol
Na woman suppose do this thing wey you dey do so o lol grin
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
boyjo:

Pettiness lol
Na woman suppose do this thing wey you dey do so o lol grin
Lol. When I was reading negative comments those guys made I was just laughing cheesy Yours wasn't negative, but out of point. You sure say your head correct so? #Smiles #JokingMood grin

See some screenshots.

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:

Lolzzz... Because i don't agree with your methods doesn't mean i'm a hater bro. Its smart u turned things into money.. Make more cheesy

I can be anything but "Mr nice guy" is far from it grin
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by boyjo: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. When I was reading negative comments those guys made I was just laughing cheesy Yours wasn't negative, but out of point. You sure say your head correct so? #Smiles #JokingMood grin

See some screenshots.

Stop being petty.
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
boyjo:

Stop being petty.
Not yet. Enjoy the spotlight.
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzzz... Because i don't agree with your methods doesn't mean i'm a hater bro. Its smart u turned things into money.. Make more cheesy

I can be anything but "Mr nice guy" is far from it grin

What I did to catch Mr. Nice Guy was to throw a statement in the air and anyone who comes to defend it is the culprit. I was referring to clueless nice guys and you got angry and called me a clueless man leading other cluless men.

If my statement didn't apply to you, you would've ignored, but you didn't.

Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by MrsVICKY(f): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
To purchase Mrs. Vicky and Mr. Vick, kindly follow this link: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mrs-vicky/
Re: Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] by boyjo: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Not yet. Enjoy the spotlight.

Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) / Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.